This fat fuck comes up to your wife and slaps her ass while saying

This fat fuck comes up to your wife and slaps her ass while saying

>"I don't give a FUCK about the White race dying out, in fact it's going to happen"
>"It's ideology that matters, not ethnicity"

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8
ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-main-factors/#Fertility
google.com/amp/s/debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/amp/
youtu.be/oqf3FY4vDAg
youtu.be/VUbxVfSqtt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

send him a late christmas present

Send him a record player for posting the same thread over and over again

Watch my wife kick his fucking teeth in.
Op you think id ring a women who isnt strong in this day & age

Try and tell him that his god Locke that he basis his entire ideology and world view on thought atheists were basically subhumans

Agree with him.

Think about what he just said reminds me of Louis Althusser (neo-marxist theorist) and laugh.

Has Sargon ever said that?

Give him the oppertunity to say sorry to me and my wife. After that I will explain that I respectfully disagree.

I remind him that they're turning the freaking frogs gay

>"It's ideology that matters, not ethnicity"
I mean, he's right. There are christian arabs who are comfy as fuck.

Tell him he's a fat Welsh fucking idiot, and point out the strong correlation between being hwhite and holding the political views he likes. There is a reason why African/Middle Eastern countries are not usually liberal democracies.

what do I do? I debeard him and expose this fat chinlet

Here comes the "not all X" fallacy. There are indeed Christian Arabs that are comfy (although a lot of them deny being Arabs and pretend to be Phoenicians and so on), but most Arabs are far from comfy.

Aren’t Americans doing the same? They deny being mutts and pretend to be white.

well i'm british and he's british so we both know this is going to end in ye olde kicking of teeth and smashing of pint glasses

he's not welsh you dick

You bought into that meme?

>say 'my apologies soyfather'
>back away slowly while bowing to him
>thank God he didn't drag me on to a livestream debate to be shot full of holes by the boss and il cosa nostra liberalista with wiseguy Vee and Krauty 'zap-clamps'

imprison his family, make him kill sandniggers in exchange for their safety. Kill him. Tell his daughters their dad was a big hero. Fuck his daughters.

Put two in his chest one in his face and put the knife im also carrying in his hand and call it justified

didn't realize this was a ylyl thread

no niggers allowed

Start a new movement called liberalismist and organize internet intellectuals with no real life accomplishments to get together and argue about the name of the movement for a few hours. We will be a group of rugged individualists that band together for collective benefit. We will make the rights of rugged individuals beholden to the rights of the new collective of individuals. We will spend at least 50% of our time defending the not gayness of our movement. At some point this formula will lead to results, and he would be very sorry. Very sorry indeed.

Isn't this fat fuck raising someone elses kid?

It’s not a meme.
That’s right! Almost forgot he is an actual cuck.

>what did you say you fuck
>thats my wife
>thousands of hours of jiu jistu and kettle bells have trained me for this
>I instinctively reach for a joint a caveman coffee
>I then duck down into a deep meditative state
>I am one with the universe
>I feel like ive been on thousands of dmt trips
>I start machine gunnning arrows out my cock
>I hit sargon in the eyes perfectly, if her were a delicious elk he would have felt no pain and been a perfectly ethical kill vegans get btfoed
>I leap into a flying guillotine
>sargon is forced to submit
>he taps
>I bust my nut

top chortle

noice

go on post the pic, you know you want to beefy boy!

Beat him to death maybe? He'd be maimed at least.

ya mean like dis?

Nothing because his tiny penis couldnt penetrate her anyway so he is basically a woman. I would invite him over for a threesome and pound his thicc ass.

he would be beaten physically

jokes aside I actually like sargoy even though I disagree with him a lot
I wish he would just join us

Knock him out.

Usually this meme is when you present some musclehead juiced up fucker with veins on his veins, I think every user in this thread could and would have a crack at Sargon.

i would turn 360 degrees and walk away

>goes from part time Jihadi to full time sex offender

More like: this fat fuck comes up to you with his wife and asks you to fuck her

>360 degrees
*checks flag* Not sure if ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2-W9za0fF8

Ask him for a single example of a society adhering to his proposed ideology that wasn't majority white.

R-raise my child senpai

They say after Hitler invaded Russia he changed his mind did a 360 and marched away

Ach mein Gott! :D

i would tell him that what he just did is illegal and would quote the particular law he just broke. after this i would ask him nicely to stop his behaviour or otherwise i will call the police. then i would do nothing until the police arrives.

aren't those the same thing?

He meant to say he would take a 720 degree turn and walk away. He wasn't being ironic. He is German after all.

Kek, I Love the fins on this board

Tear his jaw off.

That's a great point. heh

I SAGE

>the white race dying out

I hate to break it to you but "white genocide" is not the real conspiracy at all the real conspiracy is the rise of digital currency and A.I technology heading towards Europe its all ready happening

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

Now as far as this "genocide" goes its ridicules see the the graph? It shows that white or so called "white" people will be a majority in Europe from 2018-2059. Also here is a study from PEW about Muslim "majority" in Europe

pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-main-factors/#Fertility

White genocide conspiracy debunked

google.com/amp/s/debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/amp/

i dare you to tweet this to him!

file a sexual harassment lawsuit and watch his carrier crumble :D

Call an ambulance for him and maybe get a first aid kit for my wife in case she accidentally cut her finger while stabbing him.

i would ground my wife for 4 weeks for touching another man

Yes you will be displaced and demographically marginalized by foreigners in your own ancestral homelands but don't worry, it'll take a generation or two to happen!

White genocide myth busted, goyim.

>"Demographic change over time due to population migration is not the same as the intentional physical extermination of entire groups of people."
>Debunked
Try again

Both of you idiots clearly dont know wgat im saying. See the graph? Lets talk about muslim migration in europe and Christianity become extinct dosen't exist

Muslim pop increasing by 63% and Christian decreasing by 17%. We're not blind Schlomo. Ovens are getting hot

Lol you didn't even look at the studies but i'll give you some videos to better understand what im saying.

youtu.be/oqf3FY4vDAg

youtu.be/VUbxVfSqtt8

>ovens are getting hot
>everyone that disagrees with me is a conspirator

I dont have twatter so i legally release this content for anyone to share.

>kettle bells
What's the deal with those? Over here you gotta look really hard for the house that doesn't have 'em.

It doesn't matter, only ideology matters. At least that what I'd say if he said he wasn't Welsh.

chicken it takes two minutes to sign up.

Looks like a fatter pic related desu

Call the police and tell them in german that he is advocating for a second holocaust.

I'd just kick his fat ass and have him arrested for sexual assault. There's no reason to fear some overweight faggot centrist

Im sure some user can screenshot him that and send him the link twitter representative.

followed by a hasty arrangement of Alibis to say he swung first?

There won't be 1.2 million Jews in Europe in 2050, I'll tell you that for nothing.

ian watkins is somewhat attractive, the stepfather is not.

kek why are you burgers such lazy fucks?

As well as women and non-whites

Left jab followed up with overhand right
Bang bang

Left jab followed up with overhand right
Bang bang game over

Not been around for a good few hours so I may have missed the consensus meeting. Have we decided whether we are all going to apologise to Sargon per Veeh's tweet yet? I think there are those of us who need to look critically at our actions and re-evaluate our goals. I think it would make a good gesture if many of us agreed to buy and/or read Loki as well as agreeing on a framework towards establishing a committee which will finally and irrefutably determine whether Lawrence Fishburne is in fact white.

I support him on patreon so I'd probably cancel my pledge out of losing respect for him

kek, based RK 95 wielding Mongolian.

The whole reason I am on Sup Forums is because you don't need an account. For reasons I cant explain I cant sign up for twitter.

>For reasons I cant explain I cant sign up for twitter.

They're watching you Pedrinho

me thinks the burger doest protest too much...unless he has a story he wants to share?

right hook followed immediately by the elbow in his left temple,kick his feet together,he lands heavily, jumps into air piledriving his temple with full weight and both feet.....
Wipe shoes on grass and walk off without looking back...Plant shoes at enemys door and say you witnessed everything.

prob just laugh and walk off

Yes! Can't wait for all the alt-right salty tears! The intellectualvidualist collectivistual movement will surely defeat the nazis by our sheer force of cooperative individual will! Rightys BTFO.

Why are you faggots so infatuated with another man slapping yoir wife's ass? You break his jaw and move on with your day.

I will share a story:

I work in a place that has chan lingo written on the bathroom doors, but we never speak on it in the open.

*gasp condescendingly*

Come on, saaaaaaagon.

yes. he says it all the time.

so you work at the faggot factory? ok, that explains a lot kek.

I softly kiss him on the lips. "Shhhh, I know I know, I'm sorry ok bear?"

With one hand on his anglo-african benis I slip a finger into his wet ass crack and insert a finger into his greasy rectum and gently massage his prostate like Ahmed taught me.

Sargon looks at me. "Sven? This is highly unorthodox?"

I unzip our pants and pull out our manginas. With one stretch of my intact foreskin my penis engulfs his.

"No daddy Sargon", I whisper, "this is dox. Dox with cox."

if you like my body and you think im sexy come on suger let me know

>What do you do?

Stand back while my Tomboy wife beats the fuck out of him.

this fucking intellectual genius nigger comes up to your girlfriend in the club and beats her racist fat ass in a debate

wut do?

he's a t'lad

>this fucking intellectual genius nigger comes up to your girlfriend in the club and beats her racist fat ass in a debate
>wut do?

I put him back in my backpack and remind her that's he's not supposed to get wet or fed after midnight.