Should we move to sweden and rape the women?

Rape is like a 1yr prison term

just say that you are a muslim, paint your skin a bit brown and you won't even face the 1 year prison term

good for you that you wouldnt have to paint your face brown

Good idea
The Muslim gangs in prison would have a lot of fun with you
You will be Muslim convert or dead before 1 year, in both cases your anus will be permanently altered

And I bet the prisons are cushy as fuck too.

same for you my fellow mutt

I don't want to rape foreign women, I want them to open their legs willingly for me

Bonus points for natsoc roleplay

Nigger there are more Muslims in your country than in the entirety of Nordic countries.

Per capita?

I have been grooming beard and visiting the solarium since november for exactly this purpose.
Once the summer come i am going through germany and to sweden as Ahmed Adoudi 15 y old refugee.

Profit and pussy

Depends on country. Finland and Island for example have lower per capita muslim population than united shitstains of america.

Jajahah que chistoso
Amigos xd

>1yr prison term

No WAY.. I heard they only have XBox and not PS4 in their prisons, you have to report into the prison by 2AM each day, and the daily spending stipend is only $400.
Swedish prisons are BARBARIC!

1 month community service*

for PoCs. For white guys it's 20 years (in relative comfort though)

Prisons in nordic countries are nothing like the ones in USA.

I have seriously considered doing what you suggest. Why not be a crime tourist? You could probably just rob the shit out of anything and if their incompetent, female, unarmed cops manage to actually catch you then you get sent to a Swedish hotel for a year and read some books.

It's not even really a society, it's just a bunch of free shit with hot blondes walking around.

She is so fucking ugly.

We can't. But Swedes could.

>mAKE some friends with based Muslims.
>Learn proper pronounce "ALLA ACBAR!"
>Go out together raping thots.

It's legal in Sweden fucking KEK.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH RHEEEEEEEE!

thats what hobos do here to get nice shelter in the winter. some decide stay all year

Nice!

OR say you converted to Islam; and you're fine

No, only shitskins

Getting raped by a white man is culturally insensitive