Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az1JqX1VI1s
youtube.com/watch?v=xYNtIiws_88
youtube.com/watch?v=K4UOo-E2Auw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she knows whats up

Dafuq why she has a cotton candy wig

so is s2 gonna end with koharu giving yume the ultimate dress to beat elza?

Meh/1210

Post edited Rola

Koharu is so fucking tall, how can manlets even compare.

what did they see?

Your dick.

This is the ideal female idle, you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

where do i download aurora dream special 8/9?

I had the same issue a year ago, one user from here uploaded them on mega for me.

I found one on youtube ;_;

Piss piss

Started watching Rilu Rilu Fairilu. The beginning part, where Rippu couldn't be born and boy helped her, was just great. A touching scene. I think she have fallen in love with that boy. Love her. She is cute and sexy rippana Fairilu.

Baka nakama. Cute.

I find it a bit strange, that I see such cute and young girls as objects of sexual interest. This is first time such thing happened with me.

>depositfiles makes you wait 25 seconds to tell you that file was deleted

Himawari is cute, I really like her voice.

She is. My second favourite character after Rippu so far.

>Rice wo Nerae!
PriPara writers priease.

Sophie is cute.

Remember when Sophie had a thing with jellyfish?

post sekina, i want to die of a heart attack

Aren't they in the Kiteseeker batch on pantsuit? h264 version. Don't trust the seeder count.

said site and bots are ded

want to stick it in Officer Lala

Cute Mirei.

Maybe I'm just a simple person but I laughed like an idiot this scene.

is that a fuckin shoebill?

I want to fuck Lala.

Nino song soon.

There's something off about this mirei puri

>still no muri

Take me take me higher.

Yes. You haven't watched PriPara?

Yup, here's the scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=az1JqX1VI1s

fushigi na kankei

They probably pull a Sophie and we might get her around episode 10 or 11.

Aikatsu Stars episode 98
>Elza: How could it be?! How could I lose to a no-aura like you?!
>Rola: SIMPLE IS THE BEST

Can everyone agree this was totally ridiculous

Yeah, what the fuck? There are way more than two genders.

It feels like they were originally planning her to be a guy then dropped it but left this part in anyway. Or she really is.

>you may be a top idol but you are no match for a highly respected admin!

So I wanna pick some shows to marathon, in what order do I watch these?

>Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls
>Love Live!
>Aikatsu!
>PriPara

Yume saite.

Where is Falulu touching?

yes im womale and this is triggering me.

Probably watch Love Live and Idolm@aster first because they have fewer episodes. Aikatsu and Pripara are vastly superior though.

>pretty rhythm not included in the list..

Yume cool.

Big friends made them do this.

Man this episode was great, I really missed cool Sophie, and next time is gonna be Nino's turn to debut.

Im taking drawing requests again, post a costume!

Yui's coord works well with everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYNtIiws_88

Best idol.

Embarrassed Chili in a sheep suit!

>Eternal Snow now has over 8 million views
Don't watch if you're planning on watching the show. Massive spoilers.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4UOo-E2Auw

Hello, Perv-kun.

I need more tearjerker anime.

What the hell

One faggot was autistic enough to edit the sign in subs. It's Commie lvl now.

That's what the sign always said, user. Nothing strange about it.

I may be a loser with no friends and no money but at least I don't have this kind of autism.

>you will never be this butthurt
At least we know the real reason for the delay

Aikatsukin pls

Who wouldn't fall in love with Nozomu?

Probably did it to piss you guys off. Looks like it worked.

I like it.

No idea, I expected to hate him but damn he's awesome.

Too bad he's only interested in fairilus

I'm pretty sure the staff is mostly big friends in the first place

Latest episode was nice. There was some really weird animation when she was singing though, like they wanted to do something special but couldn't quite pull it off

>Butthurt
Everyone here is mocking him for his autism. If anything, he's the butthurt one for going out of his way to do something like this. It's really starting to get sad and pathetic.

Honestly, I'm very unsure how this faggot was not bullied relentlessly at School and other such places. What's worse is how he somehow gets all the bitches by going "lol I believe in fairies and spend hours trying to find them every day". Even the fairilu existence is less bullshit than Nozomu.

Is there a complete batch for Pripara? I'm only seeing a S1 BD batch.

Nozomu is a pretty great person in general and it's good in both sports and academics, something nips care, and his only downside would be the Fairilu stuff that some girls believe it's romantic.

Are you jealous of Nozomu's liquid sex appeal?

I dunno, you guys sound pretty flustered to me.

S1 is the only batch.

Am I supposed to be mad about Laura or about Ako being an afterthought? Because I'm angry about everything.

Thank you for replying.

There was a Leon in this episode, of course it was destined to be good. About the song, yeah, the animation was kinda wierd. But show is not about idols, so I guess they didn't really bothered at the first place. All this song needs are cute winks, key kissing and dem legs moves.
It's more strange why they chose to make a focus on Lip keeping her human-form in secret from Nozomu. Dunno what's the point in making things complicated.

Yes.

Is Idol Time PriPara a reset or a sequel? I want to know if I can watch it before I watch Pripara.

Ako was an afterthought because she wasn't even supposed to be there. Elza may be perfect, but even she can't make new signs out of nowhere.

It's a sequel.

She should have expected it - cats wander about wherever they want.

And just to clarify, there's not batch for S2 and S3 because they are not fully subbed. There are 9 episodes left on S2 and 15 on S3.

It's somewhere in between. It follows PriPara chronologically and many characters carry over.

However, watching it before PriPara wouldn't be much a problem. You'd miss some references, but nothing huge. Little girls aren't going to catch up with a 140 episodes backlog before getting into the new series.

Damn. I'll get to it eventually once I finish Aikatsu.

Well I was looking for raws. I didn't even think that many episodes had been subbed.

Isn't just weird that a guy like me who's 21 year old, watches anime shows for little girls. Im afraid that i might have some mental issues.. doesnt anyone feel like that in this board or all of you are just hungry loli pervs?

I like how Fairilus' rooms correspond to their personality. Himawari's was simplistic and sunny, and Sumire's was rich and magnificent. I would like to share with Sumire her gorgeous bed.

I think you are retarded and should kill yourself.

She has a lot of books and good fashion sense. Nice girl.