NASA Thread

ITT show signs that NASA is faking stuff and keeping shit secret from us

Ok, lets start with a simple question:
Why wasnt this (pic related zoomed in and a bit adjusted brightness and contrast) closer looked at? This very well could indicate that at one point there was sophisticated life on Mars, yet they seem to just ignore it. Here is the original pic from the NASA website
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00184/mcam/0184MR0925102000E1_DXXX.jpg

These bubbles you see on pretty much any spacewalk footage (guy is a flatearther but his NASA videso are actually rather good)
youtube.com/watch?v=8PB7AwZzaOo

NASA cutting livefeed just when something appears in the background
youtube.com/watch?v=pAsxflfMXtg
youtube.com/watch?v=jGlZLjFCB9E

Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream. Usually whenever it gets dark, like so dark you dont even see lights from the cities anymore (which you should unless they shot up the crappiest camera you can find into space) the stream cuts off and continues when its bright day again. this day is an exception as it shows a bit of night and citylights, but still cuts to broad daylight at some point never showing a full orbit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddFvjfvPnqk

>inb4 flat earther
There are multiple reasons on why they could fake things which all have nothing to do with flat earth. They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm

Either way I believe NASA isnt there to provide us any information.

Other urls found in this thread:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=eYuv1dc9KLw
coasttocoastam.com/article/glitch-on-iss-broadcast-catches-the-attention-of-conspiracy-theorists
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if NASA wanted to increase their budget by 100000x, they would prove that life exists outside of earth

Why do you keep posting this shit? The image is shopped. At least post the original image.

sage

I'm a little suspicious they haven't had a shuttle launch in a while.

>implying it makes a difference
>implying i didnt link the original in the OP as the first link

Anyone else see eyes and teeth?

Pic related, something flying around on mars, and again just ignored
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00710/mcam/0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg

Also this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

Sorry OP. I rushed to judgment. Here's a small token, the best I have to offer.

Compare the pentagon pic with the rover pic. The object looks to be the same shape.

You want to know the truth, user? I'll let you in on the truth.

Human life isn't special, we're the cosmological equivalent of white mice. White mice are bred because their makeup is super-simple, and it's easy to "knock out" traits that experimenters don't want influencing the testing of their hypothesis. We're engaged in a 20,000+ year long experiment that, as far as I can tell, required the removal of ancient awareness but the continuation of ancient knowledge. We see this ancient knowledge in the geometric presence of mandalas throughout cultures, we just don't understand what it is. Thus we wind up worshipping it like cargo cults worship runways and airplanes. We know it means something, but the understanding of that knowledge has been knocked out of us.

Humanity originally started as a colony proving that we're capable of using that which we don't understand. Then, around 12,500 BC our ecology was devastated and our connection to that knowledge removed. Our struggles to regain our stability and dominance on this planet has been the experiment. By what means would we come to this point?

Now, we're capable of great technological prowess, except we're still ignorant of the way things work like those cargo cults I mentioned earlier. The experiment has proven successful in the sense that we've bypassed standard modes of technological development through our blinded interpretations of things like math. And so long as we continue making new strides then our lives will be guaranteed for at least a few more generations. But if we collapse under our own weight, then our devolution will be studied until they feel that the experiment has been completed.

You ever wondered why ancient cultures will have access to incredible cosmological facts such that they can make the pyramids aligned to true north and hold the same geometric pattern as Orion's belt? Because those cultures were offered "cheese" if they responded right, and they did.

Pic related shows there was no dust blown onto the foot of the landing module.
>inb4 the moon has no atmosphere and wouldnt blow up dust because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=a2As10bFzsw

>inb4 without atmosphere nothing brakes the dust making it fly elsewhere
surely a few corns of dust would have blown in a way to land on the foot

you are forgiven. didnt see the resemblemce of the released footage with that pic previously. good catch.

Great post.

Hypotheticly lets say everything you have posted is true, how do space ships show up underwater?

Seriously man pick one either they are in space covering up aliens or they are hoaxing the whole thing.

You cant have both.

i have no idea what is true, i just present info. the cutting off of the footage shows that they have something to hide either way and arent honest, thats the important thing, that they arent honest. do you trust FBI? CIA? NSA? FEMA? why would you trust NASA?

wheres the vid of zero g and the drip falls on her sleeve ?

If what you are saying is true then we wouldn't understand how math works, just able to do math. (meaning we wouldn't be able to come up with our own equations on how the reality works)

Sorry senpai i understand how numbers equal other numbers.

so how big is north america really?
and someone in another discussion mentioned this could happen by taking pictures at different distances and it could be, but:

pic 2 (Blue marble 2002) has been done from 700km height
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/BlueMarble/BlueMarble_2002.php
>Flying over 700 km above the Earth onboard the Terra satellite

the 4th picture (Blue Marble 2012) was made with the NPP/Suomi NPP sattalite orbiting at 824km
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_2159.html
>A 'Blue Marble' image of the Earth taken from the VIIRS instrument aboard NASA's most recently launched Earth-observing satellite - Suomi NPP.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suomi_NPP
>The satellite was placed into a sun-synchronous orbit 824 km (512 miles) above the Earth.

So when the distance is the issue of the size difference the sizes should be reversed and i doubt it woul create such a big difference.
The pic allegedly gets created by taking a lot of smaller pics and stitching them together, but still that would mean that they do a fucking poor job in creating an accurate depiction of our planet when there are such big differences

>Also weird that you never see a complete orbit around the earth on their livestream.
you need super long exposures and compensation for movement to not get a blurry mess and to produce those night images you sometimes see with city lights, this is simply infeasible with video, its pretty much pitch black outside the earth's atmosphere if the earth is blocking the sun.

No i don't and i agree that they hide Ayy's but the first video you posted was about it being all underwater and i don't buy that. In fact i think that whole line of that was planted to discredit the discloser movement.

Also i watched the videos you dont have to post memes of the shit thats in the videos to me

It makes a difference because the teeth and mouth detail is not on the original. All it is is a rock with a circle in it with a dot in the centre.

So if the question is "how did that circle form given circles would be hard to form naturally on a planet with Mars's atmosphere" then cool. But that's not what you posted that image to try and say.

Why does a circle have 360 degrees?
Do you think we just arrived at that number by random guessing?
We understand sin and cosin, we know the value of pi, but we don't actually "get" the circle. There's a gap in our knowledge of understanding around it as empty as the circle itself.

In short, thank you for proving my point.

pic related, same as , no dust blown away underneath the module during the landing apparently

well, some shot i believe are filmed in water though. i have yet to see footage of an astronaut putting on his helmet or whole suit even, go into the decompression chamber and move into outer space without a cut in example. until i see that there is possibillity all of that footage is made in water. however i dont believe we never were into space, i just believe they dont show us

You know it's arbitrary, Right? We could've measured it as 180 smeggams if we'd defined numbers that way.

You reek of paranoid schizophrenia.

Emil?

Earths not a perfect circle idiot

stuff isnt as random as you think though. those that decide which units we use are all in secret societies, wether its the masons or whatever which studied the ancients.

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

both done with advanced mathematics, and with the first one using units we do today. those that introduced the units most likely got those from these studies, and where those got it from no idea. also i believe its no coincidence the biblical year is 360 days when its 360 degrees we go the sun in a year

Oh it's arbitrary. Gotcha. Then why hasn't it changed alongside our measurements for miles and kilometers? When America was founded they went with fahrenheit over celsius. Driving on the right over driving on the left. Even their horse races run in opposite directions. But no, the circle stayed the same.

Clearly it's completely arbitrary.

A decompression wut scifi

We reached 360 degrees by setting a value to degree then measuring a fucking circle you tard.

Thats like saying "ya but how do we know 1 meter is actually 1 meter."

The fact that we even were able to figure out what pi is and use it in equations is proof we understand math. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to find the diameter of circles.

Well you would have to cut between video feeds because you would need a camera in the changing room, one in the decompression chamber and one in outer space (prob could cut it down to 2 if you angle the one in the decompression chamber perfectly)

Why do you argue with retards? It's up to them to actually take the time to study logic and critical thinking.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052819/NASA-raids-Dennys-Joann-Davis-74-tries-sell-Neil-Armstrong-moon-dust.html
this one stated how they even let her pee herself and sit in the pee for quite some time just because of some "rock"
However considdering this
About the moonrocks
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
It may explain why they are so furious about it

>Well you would have to cut between video feeds because you would need a camera in the changing room, one in the decompression chamber and one in outer space
never heard of a portable camera? one which you could just take with you?

NASA is the almost defunct public front of operation paperclip, designed to stave off direct conflict with the Russia.

I believe the space race was intentionally manufactured by groups within both nations. What I fail to reach a complete conclusion on is the actual purpose beyond averting the nuclear oblivion.

There was a secondary purpose for the space race, just as there is now reason for black projects produced from the 40's onward to remain highly classified.

Why have we halted the pursuit of space travel at least in the public sphere? Not only has this happened in the US, but every other nation on earth has almost completely abandoned this pursuit.

Something more is amiss and it would exceed any sort of fabrication of images or video footage.

Shit thats right they do have cameras mounted for those space walks...
Thats a good point man. Im still not convinced that its underwater but that does raise some questions.

Another proof that NASA is all fake

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=275&v=eYuv1dc9KLw

>coasttocoastam.com/article/glitch-on-iss-broadcast-catches-the-attention-of-conspiracy-theorists

Why else would you come to Sup Forums?

they may have been to the moon, the footage we get presented is still fake. possible reasons:
>van allen belt would have destroyed the tapes either way, and a moonlanding without footage wouldnt be good propaganda
>they feared it could go wrong and thus made fake footage in order to cover an eventual failure up and still sell it as success
>something is on the moon we arent supposed to know about
>we really didnt go to the moon

at the very least it seems they dont want anyone to look into the tapes
theguardian.com/science/2009/jul/16/moon-landing-tapes-erased

and the astronauts dont seem like people that are mentally stable enough to be send into space
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

also, seeing how the earth is much bigger than the moon, shouldnt the earth appear much bigger on here?

Your problem is that you've begun with the presupposition that our unit of measuring angles in a circle has any meaning other than measuring angles in a circle. The "360" part is arbitrary, maths is still functional if you use any other numbers, it's just that all the other definitions have to change with it. You're ascribing special meaning to something because you can't accept that sometimes shit is just the way it is because it is.

>Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake

Makes you think.

There are a lot of lies out there. I think if the bulk of what has been lied about comes out now it's 50/50 people violently destroy their government to just not giving a shit.

You're asking why you wouldn't change it, when asking why you would leads to a pretty obvious conclusion.

Im pretty sure they made it illegal to own rocks from the moon because they were stolen, someone might have to fact check me on that but i heard a story about NASA's rocks got heisted.

Semi related, not directly NASA, but the moon

history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-12-3.html
>They all worked well, with one exception, and were really producing useful data. One unexpected result came from the seismic experiment recording the impact of Intrepid on the surface after we had jettisoned it. The entire Moon rang like a gong, vibrating and resonating for almost on hour after the impact.
i like to believe the moon is hollow. and while we are at oddities about the moon:

Irwin Shapiro,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’

"The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight."

Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter
Book: Who Built the Moon?
>The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?

Check out the book "The Secret Teaching Of All Ages" by Manly Palmer Hall, it goes heavily into detail about the common conclusions people deeply into societies like freemasonry are taught.

Isaac Asimov,
American author and professor of biochemistry at Boston University and Science Fiction writer. Asimov was one of the most prolific writers of all time.
>"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to accept… Small planets, such as Earth, with weak gravitational fields, might well lack satellites… … In general then, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller than the planet itself. Therefore, even if the Earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect… that at best it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. How is it then, that tiny Earth has one? Amazing.

That is true but these were given in '69 by two of the top dog astronauts. Hell, Buzz Aldrin would get furious when people said the landing was fake. Now it comes out he's a fucking liar handing out petrified wood and calling it a moon rock.

>when america was founded they went from C to F from Left to Right driving
>founded

You have time confused my friend. Feet was used until Meters was proven to be a MORE ACCURATE way to measure for MATHEMATICS. The Meter was a discovery, a recent discovery, so were Cars. Regardless which way you drive on a road or horse race doesn't matter in the slightest because you get to the same destination in the same amount of time.

Also F was the original unit of measurement the only reason C is used is because it makes more sense MATHEMATICALLY speaking because 0C is the point at which water freezes. Where as F is not.

You can't handle the truth

wew I was starting to feel insufficiency from spending almost a day without any german autism