Anyone else /regret/ here?

Anyone else /regret/ here?

How can you honestly still support Trump at this point?

Let me lay It out straight for you cock-eyed little spergs; yeah, I voted for Hillary Clinton, and no, I don’t regret it. I voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country, and you people fucked it all up. You people with your memes, and your “kek,” you’ve doomed us all. Hillary was the best chance this country had; she was educated, she was smart, hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.” But now here we are, 2 minutes to midnight with North Korea, our country literally Russia 2.0, minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin, I won’t stand for It! The bigotry, the racism, It has to go. We live in the future, this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore.

TICK TOCK AND SAGE, FAGGOT

obvious slide thread, put herbs in the options, thanks

>this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore.
You know what to do, faggot.

Sage and report

Have a sage shareblue shills

Bad b8 m8 :/

I regret voting for him. He has been a total let-down from day one. He is a disgrace to the office of President and to all that we hold dear.

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu!
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf Wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!
I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie
I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly
The sun has gone to bed and so must I
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

GOODBYE

GOODBYE DONALD DRUMPF, GOODBYE

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I unironically voted for killary and I deeply regret it

sage

Why would you regret doing the right thing?

Fuck you and your slide thread you worthless excuse of a human being. We love Trump. Get over it.

I didn't actually vote for him because I was concerned about his lack of experience.

But this whole shit show with people overreacting to every thing he says has been super entertaining, i'm glad I kept my hands clean though.

Lol sounds great

Y halo thar modshillniggerkike with a GETscript! Fuck off

stay mad kid

so weak
ztay mad kid

so weak

How do YOU rationalize it?

still talking about her?

sure kid

>SHILLING INTENSIFIES

Shill thread

Simple, really. He passes policy that I like. Of course, if he cucks on immigration, he's dead to me.

ONE
WHOLE
YEAR
OF
NOTHING

>if he cucks on immigration,

But he's literally shilling for amnesty for DACA

Noticed.

Well guess I'm a Cruz Missile now