/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
youtu.be/3NG1Q4uwRzw
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6740394
ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
theregister.co.uk/2017/07/23/sweden_leaked_every_car_owners_details_last_year_then_tried_to_hush_it_up/
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Y8Jg_ItG0&list=LLM6HA8f0IULO5xr8KSwmheA&index=10
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
thepiratebay.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.SvenAnons, print out the posters we’re on these threads. On the 31st January, we need you to start putting them up in the streets. We do this every week, or the night after another terrorist incident, for two months. Best case scenario, it’ll trigger the left into giving us media coverage- international anons, stay tuned for that. If that doesn’t happen, it still keeps these issues on people’s until we’re closer to the election.
.See pic related. Dark red areas are high-migrant, high-population areas- just living here is a redpill, so people in these areas are going to be more receptive to posters with stronger messages. Red is mid-tier, and pink are leftist strongholds with little immigration and no previous SD mandates. They’re going to be important when we start exposing the main parties, don’t worry. We just don’t need to focus on them so much at the moment.
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & euro-related threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
.Make more posters like the ones posted in this thread. If you don’t speak Swedish, we have svens on the discord who do, so don’t worry.

CODE OF CONDUCT-
IGNORE THE SHILLS!- We are here to plan, not get into the same debates and slide topics that have been plaguing this board for the last year. If you see a shill, click the downward arrow by their post number and select hide. Focus on the campaign.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS- Nobody cares about your personal opinions on Sweden or how useless you think fighting back is. Even if you think there’s no hope left, if you’re not willing to go down fighting then get off this thread. Anyone on here blackpilling should be treated like a shill.

With that out of the way… It’s time to get the Meme War moving on the European Front.
Get creative.

First for Socialdemokraterna!

Welcome back Britbro, missed you. Or has the thread been up as usual but just at a later time? Anyway, got some of the posters printed out already, standing ready to carry out the deed. I have my 7 target locations in the /capital/ ready as well. Juicy

Nu är det dags igen åh yes

Bumping a gud thread. A bit worried that the moderates will snatch some votes. They have adopted a harder immigration policy(which is good i guess), to properly compete with /ourguys/.

No, it's been entirely my fault. I've been back at uni since the start of January and it's been playing havoc with my schedule. I keep trying to make a pastebin so that people can post this when i'm not around (maybe even have more then one thread a day), but every time i uploa the template it gets deleted.

För i helvete, nu kör vi

RESOURCES-
youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/

I've been thinking about making a thread myself, was gonna do it after tomorrow cause I figured you'd been arrested or exposed on the BBC or something. I agree, when we get closer to the election there should be more than one thread a day.

That's a good idea. I hate having to put these off for normie shit. I've already let the discord know that i'm not going to be around to post it tomorrow, but with some after some minor adjustments to the template I'll upload it here for people to use as well.
nice!

Godspeed svens.

Your entire culture is on the line. Act like it.

Bless you mein swedbro

Pewdiepie post here hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

If SD does not become the biggest party something is literally mentally wrong with Swedes. The new leader of the Moderate party (conservatives turned neo-liberals and traditionally second largest party) is led by a stooge of the former regime who has literally said that gang crime is here to stay and that we should get used to it, and that we should change the retirement age to 75.

The Social Democrats are led by a mumbling retard whose only qualification is being a former union boss. The rest are led by either batshit insane left-wing fanatics or are just plain anonymous career politicians who are only there for the ridicolous paychecks.

Thank you broder-Hans! Pewds is the one making the threads obviously

If even five thousand of you grab fucking pitchforks and march to your governmental offices, you can enact real change right then and there.

But you have to rise up and be willing to risk your life for the future.

Your future is being taken from you.

Skövde-bro här. Planerar plästra hela högskolan! Keep up the good work. Vi kan vinna detta!

Fatta rabaldret från vänsterpacket när jag klistrar upp skiten på Södertörns Marxisthögskola i /hufvudstaden/

Det är det jag förväntar mig här också. Så jävla mycket femi-kommunister här. Hoppas Skövde-dagbladet plockar upp det ;D

Tänker göra samma sak på stockholms universitet

Saved the Pastebin (can't actually save it on pastebin for some reason) If there isn't a threa up in future, and you can start one, here are the resources you'll need; please save contributions to the thread by adding them to the relevant arts of the pastebin & reuploading the file.

https ://ufile .io /zcm50

(take out the spaces & copy the URL)

Voting M. They are now against immigration and won’t ruin the economy.

Utmärkt.

I Skövde? Hade inte förväntat mig det. Lycka till i varje fall!

>They are now against immigration
No, they're telling people they are against immigration even though they aren't. Big difference, but you already know that, don't you shill?

>Voting M. They are now against immigration and won’t ruin the economy.

Thank you britbro

How many times have they been "against" immigration before an election, when the SD begins to look threatening?

Every time

Lyssna på vad Kristersson själv sagt.
"Våldet är här för att stanna"
Jag var själv beredd att rösta M tills han droppade den idiotin.

>m is against imigration
populistiskt valfläsk från lönedumparpartiet
>won’t ruin the economy
they already did that

How isn’t it here to stay? It’s politically impossible to fix the demographics situation. Even SD won’t fix it.

How the FUCK has this not been posted yet? I'm a little disappointed! youtu.be/3NG1Q4uwRzw

DATA BREACH SCANDAL-
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6740394
ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
theregister.co.uk/2017/07/23/sweden_leaked_every_car_owners_details_last_year_then_tried_to_hush_it_up/
OK, that's enough (you)s for you.

Most elections, but then some alliance member will talk about how 40 million immigrants is ok, so most people find it hard to believe

I did- - But thanks for making it more visible, it's an excellent video.

May Pekka's spirit be with you Swedbros

shill

you can fix the socioeconomic problems without addressing the demographics

socioeconomic problems are the root behind most of swedens problmes, that and laughable justice system

Oh, and dudes. Angry Foreigner just posted a video. He's throwing his full support behind our campaign :D

Kiitos!

Wait, whut? You mean behind the SD, or /SWEG/ specifically?

Both

And you know if you fix it then the demographics problem gets even worse, right?

Both /Sweg/ and SD. He's spreading the news about the election and has created an Imgur with posters and asking people to get out there and post them all over the place

He went with the, "SD isn't perfect but they're our only hope" argument

God dammit that pic pisses me off
>Hey goy, stop having kids, it's for the environment
>Hey goy, stop having kids, it's for your own financial needs, think of all the Nintendo Switches you can buy!
>Hey goy, let in millions of shitskins into your country to replenish your dying population!

Good enough for army work!

Good to have some other help desu. Maybe some normies will pick up on it now

fucking saved

...sorry, I just had to lie down for a minute.
We got shouted out by angry foreigner!
Fuck yes! The games' only going to get stepped up from here!

Have we considered reaching out to Pewdiepie? Seriously.
It's a long shot but we all know that if he still lived in sweden he would vote SD. I Have no idea how we are supposed to get him to make a video about the election, but if he does we are guaranteed thousands of youth votes and gen z support.

Bumps for you lumps

Stockholmare här! Redo att printa ut och sprida budskapet.
Har vi en Discord server?

We do!
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

> Voting M. They are now against immigration and won’t ruin the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
everyone needs to watch this, he knows what's up. don't trust M & S

We need to do it!

he won't risk his career for the cause

He surfs the YLYL threads in /gif/ for his videos, doesn't he?

His career is risked if he so much as makes a joke about Nazis. Let them be triggered. That shouldn't be an excuse for him

he'll just get more support, maybe not from the media but from the people. trust me.

ttututuuttuutuutuut

>against immigration
Reinfeldt levels of immigration ins't "low immigration". Even so, do you really trust the fucking moderates?

He has faced two major controversies and survived without a scratch. One more controversy and he won't care anymore

He does indeed. How about posting SD propaganda in YLYL threads?

Doesn't he have enough money in the bank at this point to simply not give a shit?

I like the way you think, user.
Putting it on the list of things to do as side campaigns.

Speaking of people too rich to give a shit about NormieMoaning... Markus Persson's /ourguy/, isn't he?

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Y8Jg_ItG0&list=LLM6HA8f0IULO5xr8KSwmheA&index=10

keep posting those posters.

Jag är helt ny på Sup Forums. Men jag ska säga er det föll en tår när jag såg hur många svenskar det fanns som tycker som mig. Ska sätta upp så mycket jag kan

Good idea. We should make funny redpilling/ pro SD gifs. Also it's /wsg/

Okay! We can't let this take over the main work, obviously. We're 12 days away from the beginning now, happy as i am that we've got a shoutout we can't refocus around getting more.
But we definitely have a new side mission now. If any user feels like Making some Material for Felix to find over on /wsg/, that's going to be a big help!

Glad att ha dig här!

t. based bong

>Markus Persson's /ourguy/, isn't he?
Somewhat. He's pretty centrist as far as I know, but decidedly anti-SJW

>jag ska säga er det föll en tår när jag såg hur många svenskar det fanns som tycker som mig
Välkommen till fyr-kanalen. Det finns hundratusentals till som tror att dom är ensamma om att vara mot invandring. Vi är den tysta majoriteten.

Funny "sweden yes" type videos like the one where 5 cops couldn't take one 1 migrant running in circles? Thsi country is meme-able enough too make thousands of webms, good idea.

Hell Seger!

Sweden has officially become somewhat of a war zone. Who let this happen? 7-klövern. Fan ta dem!

Välkommen! Ignorera de som hatar på nybögar, vi behöver alla som kan vara med!

Agreed. Considering Pewdiepie's fanbase has a lot of teenagers andyoung people who can't vote yet he is more of a long time investment, and we need votes asap.

BIG HAPPENING!!!
Angry Foreigner on the FRONT of piratebay with the video endorsing us! Check it out for yourselves ---> thepiratebay.org/

And if media caught on it would be gold.

NO FUCKING WAY
IT'S FUCKING REAL
IT'S HABBENING O' CLOCK

B-u-m-p

Oh shit

WE ARE RISING!

bump