Leaf doing battle with communists

Hello Sup Forums. I don't post here much so apologies if I'm unfamiliar with the etiquette.

I am a university student in Canada. I am leading a couple of right wing clubs and groups on campus. There is a group called the RSM, "Revolutionary Student Movement". They're a communist group constantly threatening revolution. They've shut down events, have staged numerous protests. They are hostile to police and even civilians.

A few months ago, a friend and I tried to infiltrate them. It ended when we tried to counter protest them, but we had to leave because they were threatening violence against us and the police were doing jack shit. They knew us by name, so clearly we're on their watchlist.

Recently, I tried putting up posters for my groups around campus but within 12 hours, all were taken down. I am convinced that it's the RSM, they're the only group organised enough to be that quick and thorough.

I am going to try putting up posters and staking them out in the next few days and get footage of them taking them down. I have a friend willing to film while I confront them. Wish me luck pol. I will keep you updated.

I have also gotten in touch with some politicians in Canada. We're the most cucked by far country in the world, so their responses will be quite telling over how far left our government really is.

Some nationalist parties/groups for leafs looking to get involved:
nationalist.ca/
officialnpc.ca/index.html
nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/
actforcanada.ca/

You're a nigger

>Hello Sup Forums. I don't post here much so apologies if I'm unfamiliar with the etiquette.
Ugh, you fucking faggot. You just singlehandedly ruined the reputation of all leafs on this board. We were extremely highly respected before you posted and embarrassed yourself. We were widely regarded as the best, most relevant, most unapologetic posters on this board.
Now everyone's going to come here and make fun of leafs thanks to you. You've ruined the reputation of our country forever. Good going, asshole.

Go full Goebbels and convert them to NatSoc

This
Inject a lil racism and they'll be NatSoc
Good luck, user

Stop being a fucking faggtot, holy shit.

Create your own group and if I see them on the news I'll join. Now fuck off back to where you came.

This. In many ways we're considered ambassadors of Sup Forums

This. Get the smartest one to question commies, and divide and conquer.

First of all, this. I had come to highly respect and admire Canadians before your post, now I have been. convinced that a total cleaning of the Canadian population is the only way forward.

Secondly, invest in surveillance technology. Get one step ahead of them and stay ahead of them. Otherwise you need to do activism that can so easily be destroyed. At the very least make your posters a lot harder to tear down, at most get creative and demonstrate directly with people instead of with posters.

*can’t be so easily destroyed

All parties are compromised you dumb leaf. The answer isn't fancy and shiny like a magical party that will turn the tide. The answer is getting your shit together and raising a family according to those values. Learn to be self reliant and associate with similar families. That's it. It will make you busy enough

listen here faggot CNP is controlled opposition trying to deter the actual groups in ontario and shit so fuck off

The vape says it all.

I've heard about razors you can put behind posters, so when people dig their nails underneath the paper to try to rip them down, the razors go into the fingers underneath the nails. Apparently, AfD uses this tactic regularly. However I also need to avoid facing disciplinary action by my university. My next step would probably be to print smaller flyers (business card sized) and leave them on chairs and tables.

bump

user......

Which university do you go to? I go to York and I fuck with the Marxists all the time.

I have to take an SOSC class which is pretty much social justice indoctrination.

I'm willing to help out.

Email me at [email protected]

It's the email I use to sign up for stupid shit, i'll look for your email.

Take the revolution to one of their meetings.

I had to take a few electives unrelated to my (STEM) degree, always took SJW stuff and called the bullshit out to their faces.

I will be in touch with you later.

Awesome.

Stay vigilant user.

>Email me at [email protected]
Show boibobs and boigene

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Doing god's work canadabro
I got in a demochristian party, with some luck I'll end up being in a candidacy list for local elections. Also in contact with the big ones of the party. Keeping contact with some commies just in case.

Communists are easily useful if they're stalinists. Like someone said earlier, Goebbels their shit up. Too bad you're passed the no-return point.

Everyone in Sup Forums should get into local groups and parties, instead of complaining and doing nothing.

It’s the worldwide template

Every place destroyed the exact same way. Intelligent people see the patterns but we can’t act because tyranny of democraci

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.
With people I've spoken to, most of us see us having more provincial identity than national.