Frame Arms Girl

Aren't FAGs just supposed to be toys? Hresvelgr could fucking kill people if she was instructed to do so. Let's hope that no one at Factory Advance snaps and lets them loose.

"Toy" does not mean that it isn't dangerous. It means you're supposed to play with it.

What makes you think there aren't military-use FAGs?

Its certainly possible.

The best toys can kill.

>military-use FAGs
Is this Busou Shinki all over again? Will this be like that one game where Shinkis cause a worldwide terror threat?

Just equip your FAGs with the latest equipment and you're good against any threats.

It's fine, because she's very cute.

Why in Base so cute?

Nothing new with anime fighting toy series. In danball senki there were kits being used for assasinations, in busou shinki they were training a counter terrorism squad in case shinki were used for hijacking planes, in medabots there is literally a group using them as weapons to commit crimes, etc.

At least FAGs seem to have some sort of built in feature to prevent them from directly physically harming humans. That's already a step up from some of these series.

OP is out

I think she is my fav designs. Colors are close to blue hair and red eyes what are my fav combination.
And eyes alone have something unique and appealing about them.

>Let's hope that no one at Factory Advance snaps and lets them loose.

They already let Hresvelgr loose. Once she wants a challenge greater than her fellow FAGs, she'll try her hand at humans like Ao.

They should lame monster girl line to along with FAGs so both can fight each other or at least FAGs would hunt them down.

>A line for FAGs to bully
We already have Stylet if you want bullying targets

The monster girls would be extremely nice and friendly, and intended to be educational?

i really like this show
why?
is it the cute girls?
the typical personalities?

I think it's because you see your personal problems reflected in the protagonists' struggles and feel inspired and encouraged by their efforts and accomplishments. Their personalities don't match you to a T, obviously, but the skill sets and looks do bear some semblance. So maybe, just maybe, you should always have considered yourself a FAG.

This movie gave me nightmares of my toys coming to kill me.

made me chuckle
why do you like the show user?

Because I like you.

why? is it because she is girly?

Stylet is made for bullying

Jinrai is even more bullyable. So much so that even despite being the normal release the show skipped over her and used her variant instead. Even kotobukiya is reprinting indigo version more than her kit.

Baserarudo approves

Sexbunny

I want to lick her sexy little bunnybutt.

We just need Ao to dream of being a FAG

Oh god they aren't dead are they?

>streaming

I want to very gently pick her up and rub my dick between her sexy legs without waking her up.

I like Flesberg because actual woman's body, but her loadout is transparent orange chainsaws tier.

>rollerskates
>rocket sword

WANT.

I have the machinegun option kit, and I can tell some parts are from the Kagatsuchi Otsu kit, but what about the other mech/equipment parts... are from which kits?

I like this gourai better.

That a Zenrai.

Zenrai (Including the assault type) is a gourai variant user. Same as Jinrai, Ryurai, and W2 Specter.

>not wanting cute toy girls to take over world
You sound like a faggot.

I want to have my world taken over by FAGs.

>the least feminine FAG has the biggest rack
What did they mean by this?

I want Materia to bully me.
Also it's about time Gourai lost a battle.

When will Hamburgler burgle Gourai's hamhole with her meat?

That the people who make this have good taste.

Stop this shit, it's not funny.

>make a busty Cirno
>except for how she really is the strongest
I don't understand

You're not funny.

>least feminine

How is Gourai and Jinrai more feminine?

Gourai still acts cutesy and resembles something like a daughter. Jinrai is definitely a competitor though.

>that chainsword for Stylet
Oh that looks rad.

You telling me this SUMOU practitioner does not have the charms of a female?

Its just the beast master sword kit. Same one materia used in her fight.

Kinda want.

What would her personality be like? Edgelord that has trouble making friends?

>stylet gets upgrades to win back gourai's love

FAGs are more expensive than Bandai's MS?

What is Gourai's reason for picking on Stylet in particular?

Bandai makes some of the cheapest model kits on the market. There is a reason the gunpla/plamo threads say bandai spoils its customers.

So yes, koto kits are more expensive for similar product. Nearly every model kit company is.

>fragile fag that relies on evasion
>give them a melee weapon so they have to get close

???

most naturally bulliable

Is that a last supper reference?

i want to mantain ANAL intercourse with BUKIKO

No, it's a TTGL reference.

>built for air combat
>engages in close combat against 2 opponents
>laughs at Ao's contemporary literature

She deserves the bullying except for when she's defending Ao from greater evils.

If they keep on bullying Stylet I will complain online.

>commercial inside commercials

Ao's "literature" deserved to get laughed at

fuck you buddy

Really?

You're being led astray. The the moment in TTGL in which FAG is referencing is in itself a reference to Go Nagai's 1970's anime series "Getter Robo"

The opposite of Gourai, so strictly anything-but-batorusexual.

You suck

>yfw the company sends a letter to Ao to recall the FAGs

I'm expecting a tearful parting at the end anyways.

No.

It's inevitable, user. They're only with Ao for testing purposes.
At the end she'll be left with a void in her heart because she'll come home to an empty apartment instead of 7 little robots frolicking about.

They will only part ways when Ao dies of old age.

The ending is going to be the FAGs refusing the recall order, because they've grown enough to make their own decisions.

That will be episode 11, next episode is the good end.

>implying the company wants used fags back

Only Gourai will be allowed to return to Ao as final payment for helping with the testing.
Of course that won't stop the other FAGs from following her back later on.

Stylet is ruined for marriage with anyone but Gourai anyway. She can't go anywhere else.

stahp

Gourai-style of marking. Need to show everyone who owns her.

episode where they switch places when

fat fuck

I want to make this AOTS because of the heavy emphasis on shilling and yuri to an extent

Whenever I think about Bukiko she makes me think of "the friend" character from dick growth futa h manga where a schoolgirl grows a dick and starts getting inconvenient erections. Bukiko is the friend character that finds out and agrees to help the futa mc cum.

>hot as fuck mom
>based dad with the dapper mustache
That explains why Ao is a top tier semen demon. And it's only uphill from here.

>10/10 sexy and hard working parents.
>Daughter is a lazy jew who can't even read to the end of an email, can't follow basic assembly instructions with clear pictures that even foreigners can understand, and all the director told her VA about her character is "She's an idiot".

All of which make her a more fun and interesting character than pretty much any other girl this season as well as the bulk of the guys too.

She's cute so it's all ok

> all the director told her VA about her character is "She's an idiot"
Sauce

Her dad's a fucking officer and her mom's 11/10, so of course she can be a lazy fuck.

I can see it already.
>"Tadaima! Today has been quite a busy d-"
>She sees the empty dollhouse
>"Ah"

>Tearful ending as the FAGs leave
>S2 starts with a news report of some explosions happening at Factory Advance
>Ao gets worried about the FAGs
>S2 is about the FAGs avoiding Factory Advance's security forces as they try to make their way to Ao's apartment
>Halfway through Hres with an army of grunt FAGs are sent in to take them down
>FAG guerilla war happens

Kissing war**

>S2
Stop it, I don't want to feel this hope.

There's no doubt in my mind that the anime was easy to make and profitable. Any S2 will have to wait until there's enough new products to advertise though.

MILITARY CHIPS IN TOYS?