I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN

I PLACE ONE CARD FACE DOWN AND END MY TURN.

YOUR MOVE.

I activate Nobleman of Crossout and target your face down monster.

I play Pot of Greed and draw two cards.

Thank you Nobleman. Bakura almost got us there.

I place three face down cards.

What now?

nothin personnel kiddo

Nobleman_of_Extermination.jpeg

Say goodbye to Exodia!

MYCARDS

Yugi did a good job not hating that little shit. Kaiba would've him jump from a airplane.

I peek at them. And your hand, and the top card of your deck, and the top 4 of my deck.

Responses?

I play Pot of Greed. This card allows me to scan the top two cards on my deck. After looking at them, I can place both cards in my hand without revealing it to the opponent. This card can only be activated during main phase 1 and main phase 2. This card can be countered by spells, traps or monster effect. After the effect is activated, this card is sent to my graveyard.

I discard one card and play Super Polymerization so I can fuse with user and we'll be together forever.

Wait a minute did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?

Go away, Tzeentch, you lost to a fucking banana.

Yea, I'm gonna have to mana leak that.

With my Catapult Turtle I can launch my Dragon Champion toward your castle thereby shattering its floatation ring and causing it to collapse on top of your monsters.

How'd you summon that?

Why do you keep posting this in every thread?

From my hand I activate the Ritual Spell card Advanced Ritual Art! By sending the level 8 Normal monster Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck to the graveyard, I can Ritual summon a level 8 Ritual monster from my hand!
Descend! Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon!
I attack! And with no backrow to protect you, you will take piercing damage doubled!

balanced

Not if I Spell Snare your mana leak

It actually is by the standards of the current meta.

>implying that shit filler is canon
He plays shitty DnD ripoffs

What does that text mean?

It can't be targeted and it can't be destroyed by card effects?

Gonna throw out my Spell Queller, exiling your Spell Snare.

Card effects don't work on it.

No, it just means that card effects that destroy or card effects that specifically target the card don't work on it. It would still be affected by non-targetting non-destruction effects like Drowning Mirror Force, Ignister, D.D. Warrior Lady or Neo-Spacian Grand Mole.

I cast force of will, exiling Misthollow Griffin and paying 1 life. Your move?

That explanation is so redundant.

I activate the "SEAL OF ORICHALCUS"

This is not a monster card is a GOD!

mweheheheh so obvious