What is the best way to experience Shinka?

What is the best way to experience Shinka?

Wear a pink hairclip when you masturbate.

With friends.

From far away/

Doggy style

Anal.

By hugs and kisses.

Why was my thread deleted but this one stays?

user, she isn't real

hanging yourself could change that

Through the mirror.

This is a good thread. The thread of yours wasn't good at all.

Lucid dreaming and fantasizing (or some other method of becoming 2D) to become her.

/thread

Knife to the neck, then masturbate with the blood soaked hairclip

By finding a waifu that isn't a bitchy, unfuckable character.
That's my favorite way to experience shinka

Getting your ass kicked by her.

Considering how M most of Shinka's fanbase seems to be, there's very little NTR to be found in these threads.

consensual

Vanilla route, baby steps. True love.

What's her archetype called? She and Yuuta has a perfect chemistry as those with the same past and situation. I don't think a 'bro' is the correct term.

Also someone post the condom picture of them pls.

She doesn't really have a template archetype.

She seems like an Aniki type. A bro type character who has most of the power in the relationship. Kind of.

I just really love how they act as the parents for all their autistic friends. It's a lean against each other type of relationship.

They're twins.

beating the shit out of her

and how exactly are you planning to do that?

What's more to explain? I'll just repeatedly slug her until she's all black and blue.

lol good luck kid

And your end result will be something like this?

In a fursuit

Her archetype resembles that of Ayase from Oreimo and Ayatsuji-san from Amagami in that she appears nice and perfect on first look but hides a nasty personality underneath which she normally hides from people.

She's not really defined by that though, it's just a small part of her.

Getting gangbanged by Sup Forumsnons~!

I do very much miss those threads.

/ftt/ on /trash/ is fun.

Oh no, the ERPers and bestialityfags have come oozing out of their swamp.

I'm well aware. It's just not quite the same.

Just ignore those losers.

Yeah, the spontaneous nature of the threads here were arguably the best part.

Sorry masochist user, but not everyone appreciates goddess Shinka in the same way.

I'm still waiting for drawfags to work on this.

What else does she have?

watch chuunibyou a few times to find all of the scenes where she's mad thicc

Why haven't you requested it?

I did once but nobody looked at it apart from another Shinkafag who just dismissed it.

If you had a fraction of the persistence of the Shinkafag who keeps making Shinka threads you'll probably get it.

A third layer where she's genuinely nice?

Sorry for not being autistic enough.

Sounds just like Mai.

There's a reason Mai is often referred to as an "upgraded" Shinka, regardless of who you actually prefer.

You could take any part of Shinka and make a completely new character with it.

Shinka doesn't really have an archetype because she's a social mimic, a walking contradiction. The show even pokes fun at this. Her general personality is a domineering one though.

I don't forgive you

I want to stop every upcoming hit from Shinka with my face or testicles.

What is the point of this hairclip? It doesn't keep the hair up out of the way. It doesn't even seem to hold the hair in any different position than where it would normally lay.

After the dog has had its way with her.

She wore a hairclip as a chuuni, although it was a fancier looking one. I guess you should take it as a sign that she's mostly moved on, but still a bit chuuni at heart.

Patrician user!

intravenously

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life… But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin’ else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got Shinka?

I want to hug the girl named Kumin

Shinka's way, way more fun to be around than Mai. So I'd day downgrade. Shinka was kind of able to save her show, Mai was not.

In two dozen threads simultaneously.

>dropped
>DROPPED
>What a cunt
>Why is she such a bitch?
>Can't waith for the doujins where she is gangraped
>DROPPED HARD
also desufags confirmed for bros

The only correct answer is becoming Deko.
/thread

Only one answer: My dick

Selfinserting fags and their worst.

I want to dick the Deko.

[insert dog joke here]

bareback

I think about Shinka being tied up in a suspended fashion where her tummy is drooping and looming over Deko's face as she smooches, licks and nibbles her vulnerable tummy, causing ticklish sensations which illicit shrieks from the gagged and blindfolded Shinka who jerks her tummy upward.

That's my Shinka experience.

So there aren't any dedicated Shinka artists who dropp doujins each event? even dog ones?

Really wish there were, Shinka needs more doggy time.
There was nowhere near as much of that as the series warranted.

As strange as this may sound, Shinka isn't the bottom-feeding kind of character. As in, she's not one-size fits all like a lowest common denominator design like 2hus or Kancolles are. She's got a bit too much definition for artists and the audience to work with.

Bestiality a shit.

What if I want to dominate Shinka?

You will have to beat her in a fight first.

>shinka threads literally every week
truly kyoani's greatest work

I can beat her in a fight, easily. Then I want to tie her up and spank her little ass until it's red.

>I can beat her in a fight, easily
You sound pretty confident, may I remind you that Shinka could redirect a 46kg object coming at her at full speed single-handedly without breaking a sweat.

>shinka
>little ass

I want to destroy this Italian loli's hot, steaming cunny.

I'm going to call you my wife.

Anime physics are terrible when taking at face value. I like it.

>tfw mod ban me but this OP keeps on living

This.
My girl Shinka has a beautiful plump ass, which is why I'd love to use my face as her resting chair after user spanks it red!

Good taste, but Deko is more flexible and has nicer armpits too!

Are Italians whiter than Slavs?

I've fapped to Shinka and marked her as my territory.

You're actually Shinka's territory.

I'm into that as well

How shall we manage Shinka-like creatures?

After Club Activities I'm surprised by a sweaty and enraged Shinka in the now empty class, just me and her. She walks towards me with souless eyes, I know that look, She's angry and she needs to release that, I'm ready. I stand up from my seat and try to ask her what she wants, but there's no reply just a punch, the punch is strong enough to knock me on the floor. I try to stand up quickly but without any mercy Shinka kicks my face, I'm knocked down again. This time she gets on top of me, resting her butt on my stomach and then start slapping my face, she then brings her feet to my chest and takes off her shoes and reveals her dirty, sweaty socks, she starts rubbing her feet on my face even trying to push her toes in my mouth and nostrils while bouncing her butt on my stomach, she is quickly annoyed when she realizes I'm getting aroused by it. She gets off from me and force me to stand up, push me against the wall, start hitting my stomach with her knee and demands that I puke for her. She continues until I finally let it out, after it, she push me and makes me fall on my puke. She puts on her shoes and leaves not saying anything, not even looking back, but I know she has a smile of satisfaction, I'm happy.

I'm loving these stories.

This one is easy to handle. She's bare-handed.
The other one is the real hard one. She's the ultimate Shinka, armed with guns.

Without the hairclip.

I dunno, I think she looks better with it.

Nah, better without for sure.