HAPPENING! INVADING NORWAY!

How hard would it be to just take over Norway?

The Fremskrittspartiet is probably closest related to our goals.

So let's break it down:

(sept 2017 election)
Population: 5,265,158
Average turnout 77.07%
Absolute cast votes: 3,765,245
Blank/invalid votes: 23,681
Total valid votes: 2,945,352

electionguide.org/countries/id/162/

Fremskrittspartiet (Progress Party) now has 27/169 seats (15.2%)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_parliamentary_election,_2017

Let's assume everything stays the same.
If we would mass migrate to Norway and cast an extra 2,1M votes on this party, it would have an absolute majority in a majority white country!

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/british-soldiers-targeted-in-russian-propaganda-plot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop this, subhuman. Norway is for the Nordics only.

ne fairly easy, didn't you take over a large part of it already

What a genius plan, let's incade a country and vote for the ruling party! That will change things! LOL

>happening
>it's not happening
faggot

Also, we have pretty strict immigration-policies. As a foreigner you are not allowed to vote. However, Norwegians who have lived in spain for 10 years can vote through mail.

Then why is your country still so cucked?

They're in the coalition, but they're hardly ruling, are they?

Conservative Party 55
Progress Party 29
Liberal Party 9

I'm talking absolute majority, so >50% votes.

you would need a big anti Norway media story as the start? I was reading around MOD in the UK and they are really aware of Russian government ops to start fights with soldiers.

I would say the simplest way to invade is find some Norwegian soldiers on foreign training inside Russia, or just invite them and fight them, upload it in a one sided way and then start a media campaign. Politicians are weak as fuck in relation to that, especially Norweigian ones.

I drove over to Sweden several times in uniform being a retarded fuck as I sometimes am. I had no idea it was a decleration of war.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/british-soldiers-targeted-in-russian-propaganda-plot/

just to add some backgounrd, there were no stories in the british press about russians fighting english, this was a pre emptive move by the UK to defend against possible Russian media attacks

fucking dutch nigger. misusing the happenings . I hope your children get cancer
sage

there already is plenty of anti-norway propaganda in slav countries. literal protests in the streets tier shit.

apparently our CPS are kidnapping babies, taking them away from good slavs (kek) who beat their kids and handing them out to natives.

kidnapping babies is not a good thing user

I'm not sure Norway has space for 2m more people. The Baltics might be a better option due to their lower populations and more space.

Also Norway is cold as fuck.

Scandinavia belong to the Nordic folk back off.

All real white men should marry Norwegian women.

scandinavia belongs to anyone who can take it, and right now, the arabs are taking it

55+29+9 = 89
In what world is 55/89 not >50% already?

who is this demon

But the real question that should be asked is, is Norway a majority white country?

that is a good point user, is Norway even a country?

Denmark is beating the invasion.

is Norway planning a russina invasion, this is getting confusing

Adunbee

Bamp

>Norway
>cold
kek

This isn't America, you need a national ID to actually vote.

Those look like esp/ltd inlays.

Nice.

It’s an LTD with a Seymour Duncan Sh-1n and Sh-4b set if I recall correctly, Pretty good, can recommend.
Planning on putting that set in more of my guitars eventually.

norway is fucked

what are you planning?

Norway could singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week. everyone knows this. Norway is a Superpower!

Polish-Norwegians + Norwegian-Norwegians = Win

It’s not any colder than Britain really

Nothing laddie, no need to concern yourself

why are you invading russia plz anwser, also pic is what russian girls look like

>How do we feed our numbers, it's just rocks and fjords, ice and snow.
We'd have to build a fleet of sea faring vessels, and since there's so many of us they'd have to be pretty long. We'd then have to raid fairer lands, using the elephant of surprise to overcome their defences.

- pension fund
- oil
- gas

Why do you think they're so rich?