When will e*ropeans pay for their crimes?

When will e*ropeans pay for their crimes?

Europenas are paying, now go back to rebuild africa.

when you manage to conquer us
aka never

Aren't we paying enough already by having our leaders bring in hordes and hordes of niggers and immigrants? I wonder who could be behind this post...

Nice Bolsonaro. Also, the mudslimes will rape you soon enough.

based gaijinu-sanu, no white pigu in my gook countly

never nigger

Pretty sure if China is "partially controlled", Japan should be, too. The only reason Japan wasn't occupied is because they were Europe's bitch and occupying them while they do basically everything for you was just not worth it. Something the Chinks didn't learn, and had to by war.

>Jews made it to where Europeans have to feel guilt in their accomplishments
They owned the world and gave it back

sage
a
g
e

How pathetic is it being a nigger? You are literally a subhuman.

Anyways, as Whites keep creating the world, and blacks keep leeching off us, I would bet big money that there won't be any non-Whites on the planet (except Asians, indians, and probably a few beans in SA) in a couple hundred years. You don't deserve life.

Niggers are so stupid, the entire world has been enslaving you since the beginning of time.

You aren't a threat at all, killing off our primitive ancestors (africans) is happening right now. Mass immigration is a tool to make people understand that niggers and sand niggers belong in the ground. Niggers are literally worthless, even your women are too ugly to rape.

I was referring to Best and South Korea and Japan, the first two didn't exist before white colonization ended and Japan chased out/killed off any foreign hokages up until 1951

buh

never

its a slide thread, get back to the memos, put herbs in the options

I'm chilean

>"it's da sharebloo"
>muh safe space ;_;

>there were only 4 e*ropean empires
ah yes, the power of the superior e*ropean race

yo, bump

fuck the right off, subhuman should be grateful towards europe, we bring civilisation all around the world.
Without us you would still hunting in your shitty jungle
I wish we cut all the aid we send via UN, totally waiste of money

It's the world who should give us money for what we bring to them

True story, european culture, infrasctures, medicine, tecnology.