Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Chancenlos Edition

Groko coalition talks are sealed. The SPD congress will vote on it on the 21th
Majority of Germans prefers now a re-election over a Groko coalition or minority government.
Parliament uniting against AfD, the only party whose members are actually present

>news in german
focus.de/politik/deutschland/vor-spd-parteitag-vor-ihnen-zittern-schulz-und-merkel-das-sind-die-wichtigsten-groko-gegner-in-der-spd_id_8332092.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172659471/Abgeordnete-fehlen-AfD-stellt-sich-in-Bundestag-selbst-bloss.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/denis-cuspert-deutscher-islamist-offenbar-bei-luftangriff-getoetet-a-1188890.html

>english language analysis
youtube.com/channel/UCWcbn1OURjNxx8kr4FJ4Y-w
youtube.com/watch?v=fApfOuIE1Wc

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=R6FfIxfeIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

br.de/bundestagswahl/wie-rechte-netzguerillos-den-bundestagswahlkampf-aufmischen-wollen-100.html
archive.is/t8cZ7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172640202/Nach-Messerangriffen-Cottbus-wird-keine-weiteren-Fluechtlinge-aufnehmen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q7HuDjXXsQU
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172659471/Abgeordnete-fehlen-AfD-stellt-sich-in-Bundestag-selbst-bloss.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172650604/Nicht-die-Opferrolle-goennen-Brandenburger-CDU-Chef-wuerde-nach-naechster-Wahl-mit-AfD-sprechen.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/groko-spd-in-nrw-und-hessen-stellt-neue-bedingungen-a-1188903.html
web.de/magazine/politik/afd-rache-wahl-reusch-32757816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more like husos amirite :DDDD

second for "macht die grenzen dich"

good one

new bump

Bump for good luck, krauts.

Gott mit ihr!

>Gott mit euch!

Good luck too, are you guys sending any cultural marxists off to islands any time soon?

They are probably sending them to the Heimat

br.de/bundestagswahl/wie-rechte-netzguerillos-den-bundestagswahlkampf-aufmischen-wollen-100.html
>Ein sogenanntes "Mem"
Ist das echt das deutsche Wort dafür?

>posting the unarchived article again
archive.is/t8cZ7

>"Verhausschweinung des Menschen"
Yeah, have you watched the "Alien vs Predator" series, the predators seem to pretty much embody a radical technologized response to becoming unfit by the virtue of slackening evolutionary pressures...

Would you actually support an institue (private, fuck the state, they will put shitskin quotas in), that specializes in testing individuals, preserving sperm cells for example, amd then, when the subject is older, they ask for health problems and only give out those cells that come from "healthy" people?
It would be a way of getting some sort of eugenics going, without making any totalitarian move.
It is low tech.
And it probably would have to be for the next 100 years, because we simply can't risk fucking up with artificial modifications.

Or am I being stupid?

Habe auf reddit noch nie auch nur 1 positives Wort über die Afd gehört. Schon gar icht von den Schwuchteln auf r/de

>Not having Adblock

hi krautis ich habe ne frage ich suche einen thread der vor ner halben stunde deleted wurde, müsste dieser nicht in den archives auftauchen?
no newfag but never experienced a lost thread

Jep, technisch korrekt, "Mehm" wie "Lehm"
"Meme" ist aber auch verbreitet, mit der englischen Aussprache.

mon und gudn aabend erstma

pic, smile of evil whennever a german experiences zensur this is how he grins and rubs his hands

deleted threads don't land in the archive. If it died normally, it should be in the archive though.

I think deleted threads aren't archived.

Memetik

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

You are welcome

never needed it before but i asked a question and it was deleted fast, and wanted to show my violet pilled friend how fast this happend, because he had a real good idea , i asked and whooosh it was gone.

i loathe to start threats but i guess i have to, then i will see what happens with that.

thank you very much bro

bump

Anyone else watching Dschungelcamp?

Degenerate

no, my IQ is above 60.

It’s my only guilty pleasure.

thats why you watch it, to laugh about those "promis". get your friends together, get weed and beer and you're good to go

tomorrow is the "big" kraut/pol/ meeting right?

yeah pop some pillies fuck some sluts

Rude

I hope someone shows up. Otherwise the initiator will be disappointed

Ironically watching something does not take away from the fact that you're watching it. look in the fucking mirror and ask yourself why you do it.

other news: welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172640202/Nach-Messerangriffen-Cottbus-wird-keine-weiteren-Fluechtlinge-aufnehmen.html

>other news: welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172640202/Nach-Messerangriffen-Cottbus-wird-keine-weiteren-Fluechtlinge-aufnehmen.html
>they think they have a choice

i dont do "pills", when i do xtc then its just the mdma as crystals. i like it pure

faggot

Verdamme die Botschaft, nicht den Boten.

But I’m watching it every year. It’s the only tv show I’m still watching.

>"Make Germany Great Again"
>Absolute Drug addict degenerate.

I don't know what makes you think what gives you the privilege of shitposting and pulling others down when you are trash yourself.

i do xtc 1 or 2 times a year, fuck me im a degenerate, right? oh and i do weed when dschungelcamp is on, fuck me im a degenerate right? fuck yourself, user

Go do something creative.

No

>i do xtc 1 or 2 times a year, fuck me im a degenerate, right?
probably

yeah me too
hopefully this gets big
i would be totally available for a nation wide meetup

youtube.com/watch?v=q7HuDjXXsQU

Kann die Alte mal schneller reden?

analog zu Gen - gene, Mem - meme

Reminder : Keupstraßen-Ali kommt nicht aus Köln und wird nicht teilnehmen, wünscht euch aber trotzdem viel Spaß.Sollte etwas schief gehen...siehe Bild.

>weed when dschungelcamp is on
i could think of thousand times better options while smoking weed

"Come on man, i only do it twice a year, i-i'm not pathetic, r-righ?"
Just go. Go and vote NPD, i think its much more up your degenerate drugwhore-alley.

Oh, and yeah you are degenerate. I drink twice a year, and that's it.

>inb4 i only do heroine every third sunday, i ain't degenerate, yet! please no bulli!

well what could actually go wrong

VERFASSUNGSSCHUTZ

i stopped drinking alcohol years ago. weed + xtc are the only drugs i do and did. never took flex, speed, or any other hard stuff. and no, im not a degenerate and no, i will never vote npd. why should i?

>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172659471/Abgeordnete-fehlen-AfD-stellt-sich-in-Bundestag-selbst-bloss.html
holy shit how dumb is that bitch? she can't even into Dreisatz
the mental gymnastics to make the AfD the badguy in this whole farce are incredible

Wie lange noch bis Sup Forums in Deutschland blockiert wird?

I only take part in gay pride parades on the weekend, during workhours im definitely not a degenerate

>Rude
Sorry but...

Friendly reminder that its a leftist social democrat who will stop the eternal GroKo

Dude, i mean no offense, but you really can't put yourself above anyone in society if you take drugs of such severity (dosage aside).

Don't destroy yourself user, we need you alive and healthy. and preferably non-degenerate.

So, if no coalition happens, then Neuwahlen, right?

i know but dont worry, user, i take care of myself.

BKA is still BAKA

That's what they all say, mate.

Here, a little something to make you fuckers smile:
>welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172650604/Nicht-die-Opferrolle-goennen-Brandenburger-CDU-Chef-wuerde-nach-naechster-Wahl-mit-AfD-sprechen.html

Friendly reminder to anyone suffering from anxiety (so all of you, otherwise you would not be here): L-theanin is a wonder drug that can greatly improve your quality of life, cheaply.

Theoretically Merkel (or Schulz, topkek) could try forming a minority government, but the most likely result are revolts in the CSU (Dobrindt, Söder) and maybe the SPD and CDU that topple their leaders and force new elections

Kannst Maas ja mal auf Twitter fragen

>anime poster
>moral high ground

Kevin the manlet will fail

i have a kinda well paid job, eat ketogenic, work out 1-2x per week, and only do "drugs" after im done with the day. i never did drugs while in school and while working.

If/when AfD gains a majority, would they take Germany out of the EU?
An EU killshot would be pretty nice.

I think that would be the best option for CDU if they want to keep their place as first political force. Remove Merkel, purge the party from liberals and finally form a stable coalition with AfD and FDP.
But since they would better throw Germany into a crisis than ally with "muh ebil nazis", then the party of Adenauer is just a corpse, waiting to be burried.

>Friendly reminder to anyone suffering from anxiety (so all of you, otherwise you would not be here): L-theanin is a wonder drug that can greatly improve your quality of life, cheaply.
thanks, will look into it, even if my anxiety isn't nearly as strong as it was some time ago.

They would hold a referendum

Do that. If you don`t want to buy some capsuls of amazon just yet you can start by drinking a cup of green tea or two, normally that should be enough to experience some results.

die Linke haben dagegen gestimmt

Well, up mine then, because i am a fucking unemployed loser, don't work out (60kg lanklet) abstain from smoking, hard drugs, hardly watch any TV.
Had to check up "Ketogen" tho.

AfD planned to reform the EU to make it a Alliance between sovereign merchant Nations, if not, they will leave the EU.

puh found it much thanks again, we tüffteln gerade eine idee aus wie wir are able to gain our power back, in this world right now, money is power, and the vultures from all around the world are circeling above us, whereas we are getting more disenfranchised with each passing year more and more weak and like slaves to the powers that be, because all that we do will not benefit us anymore, our money did not go into our pockets anymore.
we have only enough money to go by, never enough to do something bigger.
with a few exceptions.
today i read a german millionär died with his son in africa on vacation, hmmm.. what a practical thing for a lot vultures, see the pattern we don't only have one enemy, they all try to bring us down.
sorry my rather bad writing had a feierabend bier

stop watching tv, eat proper and work out. try eating ketogenic. if you need any advice on that ask for hessen user (me) and ill help where i can. also you might be having the "Winter Blues" which means you lack a bit sun. Get yourself some vitamin d3 and vitamin k2(mk7) if you feel tired even after sleeping for 7-9 hours. take 10.000 iu d3 and 50-100 mcg k2 (mk7) for the next 4-6 weeks and you should be better

>Genossen in NRW und Hessen stellen neue GroKo-Bedingungen

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/groko-spd-in-nrw-und-hessen-stellt-neue-bedingungen-a-1188903.html

we have to be prepared and imagine alternate posssibilitys

>ketogenic
Reminder that if you go full keto, then weight lifting is mandatory so your metabolism won't slow down.

Stop sending your men and women here for sex tourism. We have one of the most fucked up HIV/AIDS statistics in the world. The amount of arguments I've been in with Germans about this at backpackers and lodges is unbelievable.

That Printing Press that wont Confess.
>web.de/magazine/politik/afd-rache-wahl-reusch-32757816

Apparently its okay to not represent us, and deny everything they vote for and go contra for everything they say, but once they turn to the rules to their advantage... HOW. DARE. THEM

No! You will fuck our women, no discussion.

this is kinda wrong, user. your metabolism isnt falling asleep or anything like that. its just that some other biochemical pathways are being completed.

chewed too much kat today? pic related

Germans prefer Thailand

Nonono, our women dont consensually fuck niggers, usually that's how our rape statistics come to be so high.

thank you

But Thailand is full of ladybo-
oh...

Fat ugly, green voting chicks ->Africa
Big old men -> Thailand

>implying these sick fucks aren't already on a SJW-esque plane of denial and want to suck feminine penis yet deny a pink-haired dyke her pronouns.

>"trappa no homo :DDD"
God, i hate you all sometimes.

>Winter Blues
Kinda interested in this, too, any advice when/with what to take these vitamins?

To hell with the germans and Germany i cant wait for you guys to be enslaved by Achmed and his buddies

just get some sunshine on your skin

you can split: 5.000iu d3 after waking up with 50mcg k2 (mk7 is the form which is being absorbed the best). doesnt matter if you eat before or after, coffee has also no impact. the other half like 2 hours before going to sleep, also 5000iu with 50mcg. if you eat a lot of red meat then you dont need extra k2. check amazon for vitabay vitamin d3 depot 5.000 IE. its what i take and its cheap.

people living in hawaii, being in the sun almost the whole day, produce around 20-30.000 per day. how much real sun do you get in germany? do you work outside all day?

And this - beauties and gentlebeauties is why the SPD is getting less and less votes.

"Einen guten Roten erkennt mann an seinem Abgang."

Besser tot als rot.

You sure showed me soviet rape baby. Which one of the two of us won again? Really makes me wonder.