Boku no Hero Academia

It's pretty common for serial killers to do some really weird shit when they aren't doing anything else, so all I'm going to say is that it's completely possible thatToga shoves metal nails up her perineum and just collects them in there like that one serial killer did.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/864390784660807680
animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/gn-8/.116020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Looked up the perineum

You Toga faggots are mentally ill

why did you have to remind me of that mental case, ugh

> 'Hero Day' on the 16th of every month! This month's Hero Day project is a coloring challenge, a scene from the "My Hero Academia" ED! Anime official staff will select the best and most outstanding works, winners will be announced on the official website! twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/864390784660807680
Well anons?

>yfw this qt son of a bitch is going to bust a hot load of baby batter into a smoking hot pink hair pop star's womb while Deku has to try and woo Poorchako

Isn't Pop Step like 13

That only makes it better.

Ochako is shit but Pop is as well. The luckiest one is Todo.

>the autist with no sex drive is the luckest
how? both he and bakugou are the two who show the least interest in anything but their goals.

None of the boys have really shown any real interest in girls outside of Kaminari and Mineta.

and deku

And Deku doesn't give a fuck about Ochako either. Doesn't change the fact that he will end with her.

>Kaminari
How is he still single? I understand Mineta, but Kaminari should be a literal Chad Thundercock

He obviously cares about her and has a pretty good grasp of her nuances and ability.

He's literally too retarded to get laid

Pop*Step just needs to cut her hair short again.
And Crawly to fuck the tsun out of her.

Have your (You).

I realise that we very rarely have a couple of characters that are already dating before the start of the story. Everytime a couiple is made in a shonen it has to be created in front of th audience. Weird.

Stain was right?

God I hope he's voiced by Wataru Takagi doing a serious voice or Norio Wakamoto.

Was it worth the shitty parents?

Probably

hard kek

Horis really gonna need to explain the fuck out of what he's doing - but if someone were to, say, shitfuck time and reverse you to a baby , then getting bullied at the age of reason would probably literally be your first and last setback

Also the story would start and end with zero, like a certain insufferable tea girl's name is read since O and 0 are not distinct in Japanese

I hope that even if what I am seeing is true Hori ends the story linearly with 10.

>Man named stein angry at heroes for being jews
POTTERY

Also Aoyama says to Izuku we will not meet again the first time they meet

Probably cause it's the last time

You're not funny.

The tournament is a round robin involving freshmen juniors and seniors

It's a rotating round robin

It means you can read it backwards with the 1v1 stage being first

The announcers also contradict each other

Basically this whole plot can be read backwards, the provisional arc too

>Chad Thundercock
>Kaminari
this is even funnier than the autist who thought bakugo was class A's chad

Stop

Is the full OP out yet?

Kaminari is obviously comic-relief.
I'd imagine him having a good face but his personality ruins it.
The Chad of the class is Todoroki

Todo doesnt act like a chad

Just stop, none of this is entertaining or funny

Todoroki is obviously 2serious4u.
I'd imagine him having a good face but his burn mark ruins it.
The Chad of the class is Aizawa.

Well I agree with ya there

Can't debate canon

Yeah of the most reserved guys in class who mostly focuses on training is the Chad uh huh

None of the Class A boys are really Chads. Kaminari is probably the closest but he's too much of a goofball and too twinky (though that's probably a plus for Japs).
Kirishima could be too if he would actually talk to any girls ever.

There's more to being a Chad than being liked by girls. Todo is the strong, silent archetype. Chads are boisterous and aggressive. That is, aggressive socially, not aggressive in the sense that Todo can fuck people up in battle.

>if he would actually talk to any girls ever
He does talk to them, but not in a flirty way. Kirishima is pure.

Especially in Smash. Fuck I love that spinoff.

Who is the cutest and why is it Tooru?

*todo

Headcanon doesn't count.
Fuck off, deluded hambeast.

Fujos are celebrating the 1 year anniversary of Bakushima (from chapter 90)

lets celebrate with them Sup Forums

a a o

Speaking of VAs, I really wonder who's going to voice AfO.

Outdated.

me too

animenewsnetwork.com/review/my-hero-academia/gn-8/.116020

do you feel that mha rushes things?

The last chapter of Illegals was pretty comfy and surprisingly good, it's a pity that the drawings are so bad.

I stopped reading this tripe long time ago, but this cum demon has me mesmerized

the fangy smile
the hair buns
the bad table manners

I believe Akio Otsuka voiced him in that little bit in s1, so I'm pretty sure he'll stick. Seems like a good voice choice imo.

Lots of early shounen arcs tend to be a little rushed. Hori is good at keeping this energetic, but hopefully he slows things down for more character moments, as Deku has yet to interact with a good chunk of his class. Fight pacing is pretty good though.

I wonder if we'll ever see Bakugou genuinely smiling/laughing like that.

Damn where do you go to get these? The last issue I found was 12.

Other shit too - Overhaul's quirk is deconstruction and reconstruction

When Shiggy makes a deal with Overhaul he stipulates wanting Magne back and an arm for Compress

Reading Overhaul's actions backwards - and knowing that h can heal as well as hurt - he's giving Compress an arm back and reviving Magne

>pretty boy
>half of face is crispy brown

i dont understand

>not finding a scar hot

Rethink your life

they keep getting released, but I think they stopped being translated. Some fans that just like them translate their favorite parts, like the one I put or this one

Even with the scar he's still the most handsome guy in the class, he's just THAT pretty

No one cares

Is that Chadeavor's genes?

>endeavor
>chad
>cant get a woman without forcing her and abusing her
>cant beat All Might
>project onto your son who hates you
>your son thinks All Might is the best hero
>your son is more popular than you

Is Kaminari being a traitor still a thing?

The traitor plot's gone on the wayside for as long as overhaul's around.

Weve narrowed it to kirishima tsuyu and ochacko

>we
No. Just you autist

The traitor is a meme. I doubt even Hori cares that much about that subplot, so watch it be some random teacher and not anyone relevant.

The sundress is in progress, just as the comfy lewd. Ask how do you want to see your Itsuka or another character of the franchise, my friends. And don't forget the reference pic, or even a reference draw is ok.

I want to fug Eri so goddamn bad.

Deku please

>thinking the scar doesn't up his appeal to teen girls

It's not like he's disfigured. AND it's world of people with tentacles and shit

>Akio Otsuka
THIS guy? FUCKING SWEET! He'll nail it.

I wonder if Todoroki will have an arranged marriage.

I bet Endeavor would be bitching like this "I want my grandson be the number one and beat All might's successor since you didn't achieve it, you useless son".

with momo

tired of this meme. just let it be someone completely irrelevant or one of the literally who's of Class 1-A like sadrock or sugarlips

>Who are your favorite heroes Hori
>Oh I can only think of Spiderman and Goku, they're two aspects of being a hero
>Oh and Anpanman
>google Anpanman

Since she is like a non-bitchy Asuka, draw her in a plugsuit.

Face looks like Ochako.

>Goku
>bloodusty battlefreak who only cares about good fight
>hero

The taunting in s3 is gonna be greato.

I really hope Endeavor stays a shit dad forever and Todo gets over him.

More of Hori's Ochako "Light, Bright" autism.

Mou daijoubu, Mydoria-kun! NAZETE? Watashi ga kita!

And Yui could be Rei not pun intended
Do it like this picture and the entryplugs and stuff

He's obviously gonna marry Windy and be unable to pass on his "super genes", indirectly and ultimately destroying Endeavor

Unfortunately I think he's trying to be coy there and refer to Bakugou, Izuku, and Ochako.

Like this?
>muh dick

Endeavor will be a shit until he dies protecting Todo as an apology.

And then mom will get to leave the hospital

He probably would've gotten that lunch with Ibara if he left it at panel 1.

Scars are attractive if they don't deform too much the face/body. And if the guy is handsome, the effect is bigger.
Girls love non-deforming scars

I personally don't think it's bad, but MHA does have a breakneck pace. I guess Hori didn't want the series to be cancelled, so he tried introducing as many interesting things in the manga as possible to make his series stand out.

He's not pure enough for her.

Or not fucked enough to be healed by her

If she was willing to give ENDEAVOR a chance, why would she not give someone who mustered their courage a chance as well?

Nah, it's shounen so it'll more than likely end up with Endeavor redeeming himself in some sort of way. Either he dies protecting Todo or anyone else in the family even mom or he finally realizes being number 1 isn't all that matters.