desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)
mangahere.co/manga/maken_ki/c094/25.html
files.catbox.moe/il32ec.jpg
a.cocaine.ninja/lzxtet.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drawing oiled up massive breasts
Lots of action should be happening, let me know what

Possibly oiling her breasts, kneading them?

Requesting kinky and sweaty frilly lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. Massive breasts aggressively pushing up against each other and passionate tongue kissing is definitely a good idea.

Go for lustful double paizuri on a non-descript man's cock if /u/ shit doesn't work for you; as long as it's lewd as fuck.

Gonna take a crack at this.

Requesting Princess Salvia at her first ever slumber party with dawn , may and zoey. Dawn could borrow her the pink nightgown she wears in episode one.

imgur.com/a/6qzLz nightgown reference + pyjamas of dawn(blue hair) may(brown hair) zoey(short red hair).

imgur.com/a/9RggX reference of salvia (blue outfit) and dawn(pink dress) from an older request.

If it is to much to ask for as a request then you can also draw a cute chibi of dawn and/or Salvia from the second reference link.

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting Ritchie dressed as Roxas.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

These threads keep getting deader and deader.

OR here, looks awesome, but mine is the one without fox ears and tail for Tamamo, see

hope you're not just fishing for replies.

Nobody cares about your literal who, this looks way fucking better as Tamamo anyway

Maybe they should just be also for non deliveries stuffs instead of being 80% of anons posting their requests. More drawings, more discussions too.

Requesting Maika showing off her lewd butt wearing a sexy French maid version of her maid uniform.

She's around middleschool age so she should be quite small.

> so she should be quite small.

Her and the butt? Or just her? That's important.

I blame the lack of new material people want to request.

Spring 2017 doesn't have any seasonal bait people want to see art of.

Then again have we had any lasting seasonal requests from last year outside Luluco and Konosuba?

Does this artist have a name? I want them to draw my waifu

Requesting Kizuna AI-chan with "something down there."

She is seen from behind bending down and looking at the audience with a smug look on her face, her short French maid skirt revealing her cute butt and black panties.

But then how will I get drawfags to draw my terrible ideas that only I would understand??

That didn't even answer the question.

Requesting Muse and Sento licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position.

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Urara. Something merman-/sea serpent-like maybe.

Her figure would be quite small in comparison to an average Japanese woman.

Posting non requested stuffs doesn't negates requests and deliveries.

Bitching about this is silly to begin with, the only difference between one delivery and one non delivery is that one user directly asked for the delivery. For the rest it doesn't change a thing.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Requesting colors for this operator Anna.

Anna ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Operator ref: i.imgur.com/yBE6rTJ.jpg

Himegimi from Re:Creators is a memedesign, but now that you remind me I should request Rui when I get to my PC.

So that is who has been requesting this.

Weird, I don't remember the middle girl at all, she's super cute.

as expected of homegrown drawfags. I mean, everytime there's a "massive tits" prompt nothing gets drawn.

Anchoring

She only appears during the provisional licence exam, but I do agree that she is a cutie.

>it's been six fucking years
>I STILL see requesters getting their posts and images mixed up
Just fucking how.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Tamamo's breasts being massaged from behind and clearly aroused by it. The fingers squeezing her should be sinking into her breasts.

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting the cute pie getting creampied

Requesting anything cool with Jotaro and Daidouji.

I was just being sarcastic.

I think the problem with posting non-requested art is that it makes the artist look like they're just trying to get attention. It can come off the wrong way, especially if their art isn't very great. It's like doing something that nobody asked for. There's a much steeper hill to climb for artists than posting for requests because if they continue, they can look annoying to everyone else, whereas with requests, they just look like they're trying to help someone.

I've seen some drawfags do their own requests (such as Smurf in one of the previous threads). Maybe drawfags could just do that if they can't find anything that interests them, just don't make it so obvious.

Chris/Eris from KonoSuba with actual large breasts or daydreaming of having them

>it makes the artist look like they're just trying to get attention.

Or you know, just because posting your drawings is the point of a drawthread. That "looking for attention" logic could be put for everything.

Yeah, seriously. Name your images differently or keep them in different places. Or both.

Wish I could deliver user but this is the second time my attempt ends in failure

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

I'm working on it boi.

god i'm lazy

I think requester need to be more creative. New thread with the same old request which already been seen by and skipped by drawfag.

Ganbatte, drawfag-kun!

Zubat as zubat, zubat as Zubat, or both!

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

I have yet to see you ever deliver.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

He's a phony. A big, fat phony.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Still wonder if he's this guy

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

>Spoiler text
Welcome to the club.

Fucking gross

Dunno, I would love a drawing of my waifu with big tits from Roresu though.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Requesting Kaname Ohgi as a demon lord with 4 majestic black angel wings on his left side and four white demon wings on his right side.

where do you guys get ideas in deciding backgrounds?

My mind.

Requesting Princess in a sling bikini

I live around a bunch of parks so I just take pictures and then take more ideas from anime/pictures that is scenery heavy.

Requesting other Sup Forums girls getting straight bangs.

Google Earth.

Depends on the character. Usually I don't add any because an half assed background would be worst.

never thought of that

Requesting this tentacle monster and Aki getting a shotgun wedding.
mangahere.co/manga/maken_ki/c094/25.html
Aki is the one holding the shotgun

That's because you're a nigger.
Get a brain moran.

yea i think that's what it is

You have good and very arousing taste, tamamofriend

Requesting Takahi from Valvrave tied up and looking angry as she's being stripped naked.

I think someone with a brain would be able to spell "moron" correctly.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting Rui wearing a jacket over his plugsuit like in the screenshot in the ref.

Or if you want more of a challenge, him on a date with these cute girls and maybe showing them his giant robot files.catbox.moe/il32ec.jpg

Found the newfag.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Any /e/ or /u/ level kaede takagaki (or any other idolmaster girl) requests?

Requesting cute girls of your choice playing in a river in the forest.

inside of a tied up burlap sack

Drunk Kaede celebrating her victory.

In a micro bikini with wet hair

T H I C C Kaede wearing a bikini that's too small for her ample body - heavy on the skindentation, light on the coverage

No, none at all.

Making out with Fumika. Either normal clothes or bikinis, or nude.

Kaede taking a bunch of cute loli idols on a field trip!

Kaede introducing a bunch of cute loli idols to alcohol!

Requesting Taeko playing fetch with her wolfdoggo

Kaede and Miyu sharing a deep, wet, sloppy kiss with saliva trails and stuff.

>"doggo"
Another retarded word for the filter.

Requesting Reimu wearing this exact outfit: a.cocaine.ninja/lzxtet.jpg

Draw this please?