Which one was better?

Which one was better?

Bakuman manga>Shirobako>Bakuman anime

Not even a contest. Shirobako is better. You can even tell just from the two pictures you posted.

Doesn't matter since Kurobako was best

Bakuman. It had its boring parts, but the relationships between the characters were really well-written and felt real.

Bakuman was garbage

Bakuman would be so much better without the romance BS

this one

Shirobako didn't have shitty unrealistic romance so it wins on that merit easily.

Bakuman is deeper

Would you watch Bakuman with Eiji as the main character?

How is it deeper?

Bakuman was complete garbage.

How

Awful, lazy ending. "We tried really really hard and we won and we got everything we ever wanted, the end".
Maybe it could be excused if the rest of the manga hadn't had a higher standard of showing what trying really hard actually means, but they went from the final challenge being presented to winning instantly.

Bakuman is wsj-tier,so it's an easy win for shirobako.

Bakuman by miles.

Seriously go fucking tell me how the anime those fucks were making was actually interesting. Not ONE work was worth giving a fuck about

The anime was a piece of shit. Ohba and Obata did miracles with the manga.
I think that the reason I hate the anime so much is because of that cheesy romantic feeling - as an example, the OPs were terrible.

Shirobako

How does that even matter when judging shows themselves and not the fictional stories within them?

bakuman is a maserpiece

>Seriously go fucking tell me how the anime those fucks were making was actually interesting. Not ONE work was worth giving a fuck about
Agreed. It was enough to make me hate the characters. When the director in Shirobako spends a whole episode sperging out over the emotional impact of a scene and it's meant to make him an endearing character, and then you see the scene and it's total shit, it has the opposite effect.

It would be nice to see an "anime about making anime" that is more critical of the industry and doesn't try to glorify bad anime just by showing the hard work that went into it.

Bakuman was a steaming pile of irredeemable garbage

>doesn't try to glorify bad anime just by showing the hard work that went into it.
Based user speaking the truth

Bakuman obviously.

Shirobako is overrated by people who forgot the boring first half.

I'd go to Bakuman as it has a slightly less idealized setting because at least it portrays people working themselves to physical or social bankruptcy, illness and suicide

Also it focuses a lot on the power of autism

>but the relationships between the characters were really well-written and felt real.
bakuman is cartoonish as fuck. shirobako is more like real life.

>How does that even matter when judging shows themselves and not the fictional stories within them?

Because how is the viewer supposed to be interested on what the characters are doing and stressed about when their actual work is garbage? Atleast with Bakuman it wasn't just the protags work you saw, their was several characters one.

Girlish Number