Why is Sup Forums 90% americans?

Sup Forums has a good mix of American and other countries, so why doesn't Sup Forums

Because reddit tr*mp mutts shit up this board 24/7 and most people don't want to sift through 80 threads of reddit to find something interesting.

jfc the state of this fag

Because America is the only country that matters to every other country. No one gives a fuck about the EU, China, India, or anyone else.

It’s actually about half American. Why wouldn’t it be? This is an American website that has always been predominantly American visited.

It depends on two factors mainly: What kind of threads you hang out in, and around what time of the day you're on. If you hang around American politics/news threads at 21:00 CET you're obviously going to see mostly Americans (and South-Americans perhaps).

This guy is correct. The 2016 election is the cause. I'm still shocked by the amount of people that post in ptg threads.

Flags should be removed from both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Percent of visitors coming from the United States of America

reddit.com 56.9
Sup Forums.org 49.6
snapchat.com 42.8
pinterest.com 42.7
twitch.tv 37.1
tumblr.com 34.9
twitter.com 31.8
facebook.com 24.2
wikipedia.org 21.6
instagram.com 20.6
youtube.com 16.6
krautchan.net 11.9
2chan.net

Americans believe they know everything and have opinions about everything regardless of how ignorant they are.
t. American

the correlation between quality and % american traffic is strong

sry, I thought CET was American east coast. I meant EST or something.

It's also a highly populated country. My country is 5.6 mill. but i see many fellow Danes. Hope you Americans are having a good day.

Thats the entirety of Sup Forums regardless of flag.

That’s the entirety of Sup Forums to be honest

I don’t understand why yuros chimp out about the disproportionate amount of Americans shitting on them here as though you retards don’t have Krautchan literally designed to cater to yuros.

This makes no sense no matter how I interpret this. Reddit is fucking garbage and 2ch is nice.

pretty natural human behavior really

>posting this during american hours
what exactly were you expecting

>reddit
>literally 56%

>Didn't make it into any of the charts.

This reply chain is Leddit as fuck

I agree. I miss reading about borderline conspiracy theories / geopolitical theories. Now everyday it's just HAPPENING HAPPENING

Not true at all, you are just louder than us.

Nobody wants to speak to eus anyway. The only time anyone replies to a third world flag is when they do some little fpbp zinger.

You are concerned about diversity
Gtfo