Why did Berserk turn into Little Witch Academia?

Why did Berserk turn into Little Witch Academia?

>Why did Little Witch Academia turn into Berserk?
FTFY ;)

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Don't tell him what to do.

Picked the fuck up

Little Berserk Academia

Because its author went full weeb

>Japanese
>weeb

and?

No.

Don't tell him what to do.

Telling somebody what not to do is not the same as telling somebody what to do. The distinction is important.

Oh, I know, I know. You think now, to betray me.

>Game of thrones

Because Schierke is teacher of the Luna Nova.

If you are going to respond to people posting shit memes they got on facebook, tell them to fuck off. Don't nitpick.

Schierke was introduced 10 full years before Little Witch Academia came out

And replaced Guts as the main character.

But if I tell him to not do enough things, he will do what I want him to do( by elimination).

Rapehorse scene with Diana when?

Nice samefagging, go back to Facebook.

Honestly, Miura should just make a high fantasy manga about cute witches doing cute things.

Schierke is just insecure and wish she could compete with the other smoll witches
loli with a fat ass is pointless without fanart/doujins

Because shonen sell more than seinen.

mmmm, witch-tits

Because Miura is a hardcore pedophile now.

Outsides of the lolis everywhere and in everything these days, he turned Casca into a 3 years old so he can masturbate to her.

Lotte really let herself go.

>;)
Fuck off.

>any western media at all
Kill the heretic.

because the manga progress like one chapter per year and we are stuck in the worst arc

So he replaced his rape fetish with lolis?
Progress(?)

It boggles my mind that people hate Schierke, in fact she's the best part of Guts's party.

Berserk-post conviction would be completely fine if it was just Guts, Puck and Schierke going on an adventure across the world instead of all the other useless faggots.

I keep hearing about how Schierke removed a lot of danger from the armor, since Guts won't as easily snap, therefore the armor is now a straight upgrade with no downsides. But the armor fucks up Guts, he's 24 and already looks 36. I really don't get how people forget this

Schierke is the most useful in the crew. The others however.....

Shit lolibait that served as the centerpiece for berserk going mostly to shit.

Damn, Lotte fell on some hard times

This

I need to see Diana get FLARED

I mean we got the berserker armor because of her so that's cool

>Guts being that white

When did Idolmaster first release?

I actually like the fact the Serpico can fight on his own, It's nice knowing Guts has an ally he can count on. Its why I love the Guts/Serpico vs Orge/Kelpe fight