DAS RACIST...Wh*te people back at the same ole shit they always been doing

DAS RACIST...Wh*te people back at the same ole shit they always been doing

bbc.com/news/science-environment-42747272

Yeah we already did chimps in space.

fuck you cracka

bump...apologize white bois

Member that female astronaut who went crazy and led the cops on a high speed chase wearing diapers

How long can you keep a black person in a confined airspace before it becomes simply intolerable?

I can only imagine her crew mates fantasizing about the smell of fresh air after a few weeks.

Imagine how much she had to fuck up.

> she

Fpbp

Article says they're replacing her with a medical officer. They probably fished an Ayy out of space and she's gotta probe it's asshole

>In an interview with Elle magazine last year, Dr Epps said: "I get very excited when I think about being up in space, partly because I compare it to going into a war zone.
This is why right here. She's throwing up red flags left and right.

please explain? she was in iraq while working for the CIA, i can imagine their is a certain adrenaline rush with being in those type of situation, but does her getting exited for that mean she may have some sort of mental illness or what?

Fpbp

Classic case of space madness.

>Dr Epps was to have been the first African-American astronaut assigned to the space station crew.

What a meaningless accolade.

thats a man ?

top kek m8

Was the Chimp demanding the Space Station be properly "Pimped-Out".

Side-Walls, Rims, Interior...

Weez Be Asstronuts an Sheeeit...?
?

race had nothing to do with her removal. only a racist like you would make it about race. fuck off you ignorant retard. no bump. kill yourself, shit head.

she probobly got pregnant

SHE IS LITERALLY A CIA NIGGER

FPBP. Might be more fun to actually have a real monkey as the human equivalent is so butt hurt on race agendas.

She formed babby?

that fucking picture