Islam VALORIZE women :)

Apart from Islam, all the systems that claim to value women actually only consider them as objects of exposure, using them only for economic or sexual purposes.
YOU JUST CAN'T DENY THIS.
Enjoy hearing your sister getting fucked in your flat basement without you even reacting because it's became 'normal', it became normal to see your women talk about sex and disfigure the body Allah gave her with tattoos and piercings.

It is her who carries the baby for nine months in her belly, then she carries it in her arms and until her death she will carry it in her heart. God the Almighty has created no other creature like the woman to whom we must never lack love and respect.
A woman who consecrates herself and devotes herself entirely to her family can only receive a deep love, a great respect and an eternal thanks. that's something we can ONLY find in MUSLIM women.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women"

This is true for so many obvious reasons.
women are weak therefore we should protect them and not let them roam in the streets at 2:00 am. "النساء ناقصات عقل ودين"

Peace brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2018/01/19/investing/us-biggest-crude-oil-producer-iea/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From now on here is my strategy, i'll keep on lying to white girls and fucking these sluts before leaving them and not answing to them calls ever again, that's what they merit.
fucking dumb white girls.

Have you ever heard about "Bacha boys"?
In Afghanistan, boys pedofilia is a huge thing.
Also, Islam promoting incest.
Incest = degeneracy of DNA

your ideology is inferior and all your people worship nazis

Of course OP's from France

" Forbidden to you (for marriage) are: your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster mother who gave you suck, your foster milk suckling sisters, your wives' mothers, your step daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom you have gone in - but there is no sin on you if you have not gone in them (to marry their daughters), - the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins, and two sisters in wedlock at the same time, except for what has already passed; verily, Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful" (4:23)

Stop believing in jewish lies, there is no such incest in islam.
Also who the fuck cares about Afghanistan, a couple of individuals do not represent all of the islam.

you realize your picture is basically nazi women you cunt ?

Sup Forums is having a hard time swallowing the ultimate redpill. Just lol at them!

>you realize your picture is basically nazi women you cunt ?

That's the point

>my Sister, my wife, Me

yes
we have in our memory a pinnacle white society, akin to atlantis that sunk into the sea.

we work to revive the ideology of greatness. we will not infringe upon you, but we will make ourselves great again and you wont be able to stop it.

Based Muhammad telling western degenerate cucks the realest shit

without oil you are nothing but useless sandniggers

money.cnn.com/2018/01/19/investing/us-biggest-crude-oil-producer-iea/index.html

enjoy your coming dark age. We won't save you.

i hope you told her that shes a traitor whore

if not, do it now... i dont speak frog

nah leave her serve her superior arabs humans beins.

>Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear") is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution
Nice try, Ahmed.

SLIDE THREAD
SAGE & IGNORE

first of all there is no such taqiyya in sunni islam.
second i have written arabic since my first post, it's obvious i'm arab you mongrel.
also it's funny because all the arab countries in the map you mentioned are not arabs, lol you're even more retarded than i thought.

ps: this map had already been debunked and proved wrong, won't even argue with a retard like you.

I've seen this before and I'll post the same thing.
>Dana Santiago
>French
The absolute state of France

Hail the free empire of Quebec !

>fucking them
>not honor killing them
tsk tsk

that's just stupid and selfdestructive

There are forms of deception suggested by pisslamers but that's not even the point for me.
Mohammed was a war lord. I might not be religious but I am into philosophy and military philosophy and you can make be believe a lot of things but Mohammed was a fine military strategist who understood the value of the state of mind, hence his religion. And I refuse to submit to the arabic hegemony. That's it. I encourage you to do the same no matter where you're from you're basically another broken christcuck begone

Kill yourself sandnigger subhuman.

bump