What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRj78wx8DCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=nRj78wx8DCE

It's the VAs/stage actors.

>mfw

Gross.

My only question is if he is acting on his own or if he's doing it by the prince's orders.

So this guy is Prince Eins' gay lover?

Why is the art in this anime so good? You can take a screenshot of almost any random scene and it will look really nice and have an interesting composition.

This show is great and really deserves some more recognition. I wasn't going to watch it at first, but it's actually funny and entertaining.

Seriously just look at this coloring and shading and the way the characters are framed by the scenery. This is very understated but effective scene composition. The color pallet is also brilliant. Note the synergy in both the background and the characters' pallets, the characters' pallets reflect one another and also their surroundings.

Does everyone sit on this swing when they're feeling depressed?

Not bad, Eins.

Good thing this kingdom has Licht so the homo aristocracy can secure its bloodline.

It is very nice even if the animation quality isn't always fluid

Might be the designated moping swing.

Who is this uppity cunt?

Swing of sadness, reserved for sad princes only.

I agree it's beautiful. I also love the expressions, especially during important moments.

Bruno is cool.

Husky girls band??

>Asians with blonde wigs
>Brothers aren't towering over Heine

Delet this forever

are we ever going to see Eins on the show?

I hope so, maybe toward the end.

What if he's actually the butler

Nah, Eins is actually Snape.

that's an image very different from what i expected

I know right.

He looks older than the dad, damn.

>what if Leo's a genius
Are you listening to yourself, Bruno?

More loli when?

It's a legit concern though. Leo might be academically challenged, but he demonstrated an ability to solve problems creatively, which is another way to say he has an aptitude for lateral thinking/thinking outside the box. Though this aptitude can be trained, it is often aknowledged as the key difference between a born genius and someone who studies hard.

I keep forgetting there's a loli in this show

It looks like he's taking on his free time to play game of thrones. I don't think he'd have to hurry home if it was Eins who sent him in the first place.

Here's the most important question: which prince is best marriage material?

I can't choose. I like Leo and Bruno equally. Kai looks like a cute too.
Licht is too much of a kid though.

Nice trophy husband.

Since the show is mostly talking they probably focused on the storyboarding more than usual. Less animation also allows for more complex shading and lighting.
Whoever split the budget/directed this made an excellent choice.

As a loving protecting husband I see more potential on Kai. Bruno would get too busy in his work and Leo is the kind to want to be spoiled too much. Licht could actually be fine too but he's a slut

Cringed through that whole thing. I'll bet the VAs were horrified that their contract obligated them.

Really? Looked like they had fun to me. I know I would have.

I'm going to play the optimist and say he's doing it on his own out of a "this is for the best" loyalty to Eins, where he sees the younger brothers as potential competition for a throne that's rightfully Eins's. Eins, for his part, adores his brothers and would never think that any of them would plot to steal the throne from him, so Rosey there is being the heavy so Eins doesn't have to declare war on his siblings nor think of them as conspirators.

I've got no evidence or anything, just my two cents on how I feel thus far. Eins might turn out to be Darth Vader for all we know, who's hated his brothers for being born and hates his father for daring to breed pretenders to stand against him or some such shit. Looking forward to finding out.

Overally, Kai. He has good nature and truly tries his best. Bruno is the kind of guy who tries his best to come off as formal but quickly melts into cuteness like he already does. Litch would be okay for a one night thing. Leo might seem childish and dumb but has a great sensitivity and devotion, and probably a penis like a horse.

They looked terrified to me, especially during the dancing sequences.

Kai is nice but I get the feeling I'd just get bored after a while. At least with Bruno I can discuss scholarly subjects until 3 in the morning if I want to. As for Leo he's only good for rough sex.

>terrified
Don't tou mean terrifying? They were pretty much expressionless during the dancing sequences.
Maybe you're just not used to japanese choragraphy.

Bruno's probably not a cuddler, though, that's a deal breaker for me. I'll take Kai being 'boring' if it means being snuggled for hours.

He'd have to learn to express himself well because it sounded like a dumb idea at first before the father explained it.

I thought it was cute.

Churches do that shit all the time, tapping the congregation to fund a remodel or expansion using the collection plate.

Never mind that probably goes to the preacher's new car because he got a bank loan for the remodel financing, but it's all in the story and how you spin it to the sheep.

>Bruno's probably not a cuddler
Do you not see how deredere he is?

I see a standoffish guy who probably gets uncomfortable with extended physical intimacy. He'll sit at a table or in the room with you, but probably doesn't like to be touched often.

All you have to do is prove you're a literal genius and he'll melt.

>Leo's only good for rough sex

You know you are the one taking it though

This is true. You fags forget that he's really strong and athletic. He could easily overpower you.

>I see a standoffish guy
You what
>gets uncomfortable with extended physical intimacy
He craves for it hard though, he just doesn't know how to express it.
>urayamashi, urayamashi, URAYAMASHI

Best brother.

Athletic ability doesn't matter if you have the intellectual upper hand. As long as I destroy his self estime, I can ride him however roughly I want, he'll submit in much the same way butter left in the sun for too long allows a finger to dive within it.

Yeah, Kai's the one showing off pecs but Leo is the athletic champion here, he must have a body built for sex.

I want Leo to wreck me while he orders me to never come near him again!

Oh wow, I forgot he could make that face.

This. He is starved for love.

Bruno is the best.

3DPD EDs are always weird.

So the official dick size ranking goes:

Leo > Kai > Heine = King > Bruno > Licht

>estime
You probably shouldn't be talking about having the intellectual upper hand.

It's the french form, retard.

Yeah, that's right, I messed up, but you know what? Even if I mess up, by virtue of that error being a french word alone, I can come off as a scholar. And the best part is you wouldn't even know that if I hadn't told you.

>French
You probably shouldn't be talking about making Germans submit to you.

Why not? It's the other way around that's kinda ankward.

I think it's the first time I've seen one. Luluco's ED is the closest I can think of.

>starved for love in a house with Kai in it
Bullshit. He deliberately avoids it.

Kai only has love for dogs and soft handed midgets. He doesn't understand the beauty of callused hands from writing too much.

Just read his papers and give feedback and he will think highly of you. Keep in mind that he was only cold to Haine at first because he didn't think he could teach him anything as his tutor.

Can't find scans but the wikia is chockfull of information and nice covers.
For instance, apparently Leonhard is hailed as the most beautiful prince of the continent.

It's more like
Heine > Leo = Kai > Guards duo > King > Licht > Dog > Bruno

>tfw you will never teach Leo how babies are made all night long

>inbred Hapsburgs
>beautiful
Makes sense if it's coming from someone completely ignorant of old Austrian royalty and their depravities.

And fluffy pigeons.

How bad was it? I knew the spanish Habsburgs were especially bad (pic related, despite being born of a niece/uncle marriage, since that had been the norm for a few generations, the guy ended up being technically more inbred than the son of random siblings would be), but I don't know much about the austrians.

Scans are on the secret club.

>secret club
Which one though?

Nevermind, I found it.
It's been awhile since I needed to go there. I had almost forgotten it existed.

PURE

They're not just germans though. The zoo next episode is taking place in reminds me a lot of the ménagerie du jardin des plantes, in Paris.

Why is Bruno blushing so hard?

Paris isn't the only city in Europe with a zoo, and their capital city has already been named Wien (Vienna). Granzreich is a cute fakesy "grandiose" name for what is clearly meant to depict Austria.

B-but the wallabys.

Half the point of a zoo is the exotic. Imported wallabies in alpine Europe make sense.

Would you?

>This is a 15 year old male

>frills

/clg/ please

it makes it better

>cleavage

Perfection.

>tfw no special lessons with Heine

wew, I didn't expect shit would actually get real.

fucking spoilers man

Consistent at least three-tone, in close-ups four-tone shading, still blows my mind.
How did this end up being the second best show to air late Tue/early Wed?
And why can't cute girl SoLs use interesting settings or bother with writing anything deviating from the norm? It's not fair. The boys are cute as fuck though, no homo.

Is that what white-looking anime characters would look irl?

When will we told that the royal teacher is a girl?