Should Europeans adopt black children to end world hunger?

Should Europeans adopt black children to end world hunger?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_South_Sudan
bing.com/videos/search?q=macc lads live aid&view=detail&mid=DF8FD0B70DD91D4DB5C8DF8FD0B70DD91D4DB5C8&FORM=VRRTAP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No But jews should.

Europeans should donate their tat money to feed starving africans

Europeans should get back their african colonies and put the lazy niggers back to work.

That way they don't have the time to over populize their countries.

>to end world hunger

there is barely any meat in them. You would end up having to boil so many

should Europeans gas black children to end world hunger?

We should stop artificially inflating their population then have to give them even more food and water every year

>Should Europeans kill black children to end world hunger?
ftfy

Sweden should do it yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_South_Sudan

read this article and then know that the US has pumped $2.1bn into this country since 2014

Good point. that's 1500+ euros on that body.

no.

Should European nuke Africa to end world hunger?

Damn that kids got a belly, someone put him on a diet!

Antisemite.

I disagree

Someone with skills should shop the "coolest monkey in the jungle" shirt on it

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

African reproduction is limited by either starvation or predation (which includes disease).

Artificially changing the amount of starvation works only until the Africans increase their reproductive rates to the previous, system-balanced starvation levels.

Soup bones man, think of what you can use, not what isn't there.

I have a better idea to end the niggers' hunger. Kill them

>meme flag
Comment invalid, Pedro.

If that kid was taken to a western country he'd work a damn lot harder and make the most of the opportunities given to him than half the ones born in them that's for sure.

what the fuck is that shit

Why are trashy girls always covered in tats? Where do they get the money?

I hope she got raped

See, white women are in such need of the BBC they help little black children grow up tall and strong, ensuring that future generations of white girls will also get BLACKED.
Black men truly are superior.

Well, of course. And after we adopt them all, niggers will surely stop making more of them, right? Right?!

Thank you for saving that little boy's life, lady. Now he can grow up to be a nigger in a militia and rape women and chop people's arms off because they aren't a part of his particular communist revolutionary group.

Agreed.
Even the japs know.
>pic related

I suggest sending bottles full of sulfuric acid and packs of chlorine tablets wrapped in packaging that depicts food. Then they should be instructed to mix them both to produce food just like instant noodles.

Daddy issues and social welfare.

This is a bait thread stop ruining it with your logical and valid arguments.

Reminds me of pic related

We should eat them to end world hunger

I worked in a factory that literally threw out thousands of pounds of food a day

Jews and greed are the only things making the world hungry today

>should 8% of the worlds pop adopt 50% of the worlds pop to end world hunger
Wtf are you talking about.

Would digestive biscuits really be the best food for starving kids?

Why not something nutritionally and calorically dense?

You forgot, over re-producing based on available resources, as well.

Wew! Apenheul's new attraction?

If they do it,the European will hungry

The proper thing to do is to quarantine them back in Africa and cut off all support and contact. Associating with Negroids was one of the worst things to happen to humanity.

They kind of already did. They pretty much coordinate things there in various ways.

world hunger?

are you stupid?
there are more niggers than middle east and europe and yet 99% of these hunger cases are from conficts of tribes and over use f a resourse also non of these people want outsiders to fix the problem because handouts are way easier

You can adopt 100 niggers if you can afford it, that's 100 more niggers Africans can give birth to in order to maintain world hunger.

world hunger can NEVER be fixed. its a biological law that the fringe population in any group on earth will starve. This is how the food chain works.

eww no niggers are disgusting. niggers are too stupid to think that they should probably reproduce less if they dont have a food surplus.

No they should castrate all males

Aww, look at her feeding the little monkey.

And how much do I need to pay to "adopt" one of these things?

>yfw world hunger is apparently a thing when the hungry regions' population has tripled over the last few decades

It's almost as if certain groups will and always have bred until there isn't enough food to go around. If you send them food, then you just increase the number of mouths they can breed until they're all hungry again.

Why would you try to end world hunger?
The minute you feed these niggers they start breeding like rats again.

And the fact that they are hungry is out problem how? We are already taking in too much trash from third world shitholes as is.

I'm unironically thinking about volunteering in Africa. When I come back white women will drool over me.

Do what those niggers did to the little kitten after enticing it.
Punt the fucking baboon baby into a thorny bush and be done

OP is a fag

Fuck you.

I'm starting to think Ukrainians are all Shareblue Zhids.

No, theyr'e gonna be gassed.

WTF IS SHE DOING???
DOESN'T SHE KNOW THAT FEEDING THIS NIGLET WILL RESULT IN ANOTHER GROWN NIGNOG WHITOUT PERSPECTIVE, EDUCATION OR ANY FORM OF MANNERS AND WILL PROBABLY KILL AN RAPE DOZENS OF NIGGER FAMILIES AND CAUSE DOZENS OF NEW NIGLETS TO BE LIKE HIMSELF, BECAUSE SOME BLONDE CUNT IS BUTTHURT AND FEEDS IT?!?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>virgins in Europe

top kek

I wish people didnt have "Moral obligations" to save fucking dumb as fuck people whove been living in mud huts for so fucking long and basically refuse to progress as a society

no they should continue taking photos like pic related as if they were going to the zoo and thought it'd make a good sunday photo for some sick in the head reason.

Haha I get the joke haha the millions of virgins are all the virgins on this board.

would work desu

it's not like they won't have hundreds more despite having no means to feed themselves

niggers need to stop breeding like this ... god damn

No.
We should just stop feeding them. Problem solved in just a few weeks.
They are like squirrels.

this

world hunger would solve itself if we stopped "helping" them

No, we should sterilize most of them.

We know a song about that.
Live Aid. Macc Lads version.

bing.com/videos/search?q=macc lads live aid&view=detail&mid=DF8FD0B70DD91D4DB5C8DF8FD0B70DD91D4DB5C8&FORM=VRRTAP

yes they should

Wouldn't eating them be a much more efficient solution?

He's right, though. All that foreign aid we've given them over the decades has only allowed their population to balloon to unsustainable numbers. Hunger, predators and disease kept the africans in check but now they're all over the world and still coming. If it carries on like this they'll outnumber even China.

All the medical NGO should esterilize all the africans(indus and arabs to) That they treat.
And some kind of ID (obtaining the ID requires a medical check) To acces to food and other free stuff.

>body full of graffiti
>1/10 feet

wouldn't bang

Its horrible and sad
We need the africans to fuck less, and more white people to give them jobs and educate them
If european countries have no history between a specific african country, they dont have a reason to interfere and help
I hope u were just trolling about adoption tho

Great post
Could cum all over

Look at all those degenerate tattoos. Mid life crisis.

I approve this post.

Not sure if anyone mentioned the context behind the pic but it's apparently pretty common in African countries to leave your own kids to starve and die if someone accuses them of being a witch.

should blacks learn to survive with out whitey?
YES

woman on pic is Danish and married to some nog. dedicated her life to saving these witch children.

Feed them and they breed.
Breeding them causes death.
Stop the cruelty.
Stop it now.

that's impossible, most these people are genetically deficient. They haven't evolved and haven't been conditions for modern society. The only way to save them is kill all the low IQ with some sort of pathogen and the have remaining 5-10% reproduce. Eugenics is the only thing that can save them. I think the same thing could work for Semites in the middle east and Indians as well.

conditioned *

Problem: Starving niggers.
Solution: Kill all niggers.
Result: No more starving niggers.

>Should Europeans adopt black children to end world hunger?

Black people really are one of the great embarrassments of the human race if they have to get white people to take care of their children for them.

And why dump them off to Europeans? They already have enough issues with mudslimes.

>ukraine
t. the eternal mongol

We need high iq niggers in the west and let natural selection do the rest

Not feeding them would end world hunger. Every dollar of aid you send only prolongs the suffering.

>put the lazy niggers back to work.

Why not?