Ben Shapiro...Its afraid

Seriously though, WHAT did he mean by this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg
youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0
youtube.com/watch?v=uw_AtnAEoMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump
>Read

lol this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bd79UsXSLWg

What are (((they))) afraid of, Sup Forums?

Considering he doesn't care about the browning of America, is that supposed to be a serious statement or wish that he would do it?

>there are people that actually think a billionaire and President of the US who went to Wharton can't read
Talk about cognitive dissonance!

Cognitive Dissonance is not seeing the obvious:
youtube.com/watch?v=IzqbE7yYxE0

It really is a shame.

Hey AIDS, explain how he can score 30/30 on a mental test replete with a reading test if he cant read?
Obamas doctor actually said he can read, at 71 years old, without glasses.
Stop shilling your jewtube links, fag nugget

Among other things, The Bell Curve, outlines ways to analyze intelligence along different lines. The controversial one is racial. The research is extraordinarily sound...indisputable really. The left, though, simply doesn't know how to move forward with this information as it's completely incompatible to their worldview. So, of course, they call it racist and prejudiced and pretend it doesn't exist.

Not sure why he thinks Trump shouldn't read it. Everyone should read it.

Ben Shapiro is a Leftist, that's why. He can support low taxes all he wants, he is a Jew and Jews are the Left.

>he believes the medical report
Lol what an idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=uw_AtnAEoMc

Youre right. Obongo and bush’s doctor lied about trump but he was conveniently truthful when he said Obongo was entirely healthy.
Whos to say he wasnt lying about obongo?

Shoot yourself.

>Mfw looking for some books to read
>Ben Shapiro says not to read book
>Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to read it

Kek

Didn't he write a book about how to bring the us back on track. Clearly written the way he would speak. What wouldn't surprise me is that he barely has time to read

Why the fuck do people keep posting about what this kike says or thinks? Unless there's news that he's been turned into a single lampshade and about three bars of soap (because that's about all you'd get out of this tiny runt), stop posting about him.

>liberals read books cover to cover because they're too stupid to skim over it and figure out what information is important as they do

Imagine how powered up DJT would be if he read the bell curve tho

Ben is more right-wing than you will ever be.
Prove me wrong.

don't people understand that he does this on purpose just to fuck with people?

i mean he does that all the time and then laughs about the idiots that actually take the bait. and nobody seems to learn from it. even crabs learn faster to avoid the shiny silvery metal fish next time

Huge myth that liberals even read books: whatever they do read is faddish, of the moment and never eternal.

Trump doesn't need the bell curve, he's already racist.

It is merely coincidence that every single book leftists like was made into a movie.

(((Pakman)))

Whatever you do, DON'T read the Culture of Critique. Just DON'T.

Trump told me he could read
wtf -_-

True, especially in the US. Most college grads probably don’t read more than one book per year. And what they do read is your standard kitsch - Amy Schumer, Malala, etc.

How do you subscribe to your channel brah? Top quality content, but I can't find the subscribe button. I also watched your video on hooktube by accident man, my bad.

If Trump did organize a public book burning nothing of value would be lost (literally): academia today is nothing but jobs for friends and nothing more, most of the trash written written today passed as "academia" is utterly worthless.

Tinfoil is a little tight today I see
You should get your wife's son to loosen it up a bit.

Ben “I want open borders with no welfare” Shapiro

Dude is a fucking joke

holy shit.....the memeing.....its so bad.

YOU ARE JUST A RURAL AND OR SUBURBAN RETARD

Open borders with no welfare isn’t ideal, but it is superior to closed boarders with welfare.

>he's already racist.
i wish

Kek and true

Bump

And you probably thought Bernie Sanders was sincere

These peasants are used to being poor. No safety net won’t deter them. America would have over 1 billion people in less than a generation

Shapiro is going to get ass rammed once he goes away. Gitmo and cockmeat sandwich are real.

This is next level delusion.

lol at left-wing conspiracy retards. I bet you bought all the 'muh russia' mental-retardation hook, line and sinker as well. I unironically hope you get murdered by a pack of hammer-wielding niggers.

Bump

>IQ tests are a social construct and have no bearing on actual intelligence.
t. every normie you ever bring this up to

Oh, wow. That is really bad lol.