YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US WASICHU

YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US! YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US! YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US!!

REEEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEE

OUT OUT OUT WASICHU! OUT!

This is OUR Land where OUR ancestors lived and died from the after discovering it.

"Conquered" huh? We'll that to mother europe when her sons are not there to defend her. Your precious white homelands. Keyword HOMELANDS. Where your ancestors lived and died. Africa for blacks. Europe for whites.

Or not. Enjoy your conquered(stolen) land. Keep being blind to your own ignorant hypocrisy as Gaia, mother earth, teaches you, her out of control son, a lesson about balance.

EUROPEANS OUT OUT OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
youtube.com/watch?v=SB4SyMKugU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k

NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL

OPEN THOSE BORDERS

THEN LEAVE. LEAVE RETARD. WHY WOULD ANYONE CHANGE WHEN YOU YOURSELF AT A HYPOCRITE AND DONT LEAVE MORON. YOU STARTED THIS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

This land is my land from California to New York island.

build an army and stand up for yourself, worked out well the first time

Go huff some more gas, timber nigger.

Please lay down the listerine, it's hurting you.

Your sitting a throne of your own ignorant hypocrisy. You have NOTHINNG. Nothing to yell at PoC or immigrants. You are the biggest nigger tier thieves. Worse or equal to Jews. Deep down you know it. You know it unjust. "Wah wah leave our homelands alone Mustafa, while I squat here on someone elses homeland.."

>EUROPEANS OUT OUT OUT!

Make us.

There are maybe a few thousand pure blooded natives left, if that even, and none of them are fit for living as their ancestors did, even if something completely impossible like everybody that wasn't a native vanished off the continent you'd all just die out faster.

White men do not fight honorably. You are of the devil.

AFRICA FOR AFRICANS. EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS. Either Leave or shut up. Don't be a hypocrite. I cannot stand you fat fucking hypocrites squatting on our land

When europe is "Conquered" you will be next.

Go.

the noble savages last stand. oh well it looks like we might all be extinct soon.

>do not fight honorably.

Ahh, the constant refrain of the defeated. Better head to K-mart, Runs-With-Buffalo. There's a sale on Listerine.

You have no honor wasishu. A husk of your former self inhabited by a demon.

i like some dawn of the dead when faced with unsolvable problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=SB4SyMKugU8

Are you even a real redskin?

You will not replace us! You will not replace us!

I am pic related.

millions user millions

You will not replace us wasichu

Oh well, you are squatting on the white man's behalf

Wasn't it recently discovered that Europeans were the first ones to cross over?

I squat for no one.

>about a million people in scattered warring tribes owned the entire continent of north america
you should read more actual history books and less wikipedia

How very Jewish and unhonorable of you to even attempt this.

It's stolen land and you are hypocrite s of the worst degree.

Gotta share the planet, take your Israel state of mind and fuck off. The Earth is for Humans not bands and tribes or clans. Fucking die neocollectivists.

tits or gtfo, fauxcohontas

Wasichu only knows how to take

Obvi you are correct, I only made this thread to show the hypocrisy of the right.