#RTM PT 10 FUCKING RELEASE IT ALREADY EDITION

CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
RELEASE THE MEMO

>The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.
>The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

>This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release!

house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

speaker.gov/contact
archive.fo/yeKdy
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/954471276466360325
youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/954456754137501697
businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/954478044487520257
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public
>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
>CALL RIGHT NOW!

Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

It's a red herring, you dumb faggots.

So you read it then? Please tell us its contents.

Check em. Praise kek.
Press F for our fallen meme brothers.
The day of victory is at hand.

Where?
When?
Whose?
Get the memo?

Bump...

Hit the shit hard. Release memo.

Why the fuck doesn't Trump summon all of Congress, and lock doors until government is open. Do it open camera, and let the public see the excuses made for NOT wamti.g to pass a bill tonight.

Any Congress man should not be allowed to leave until compromises are made and a bill is signed.

>gibs memo

I'm concerned about this memo.
t, Ollie

It's so hilarious how leftist media calls the spike in tweets about the topic "Russian linked twitter accounts" to try to shut us down. Actually it's quite disturbing.

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING

>twitter shut it down

Sorry I'm new to this platform really only made it to help retweet this because it looks important. How did they shut it down? Also, how do I check how many times it's been tweeted? I only ever see that number on the list of trending things. I guess that's what you mean by shut it down? They took it off that list? This social media platform is stupid and I hate the UI. It doesn't even have a Tomorrow theme.

It's a problematic memo
>White privilege
>Blacks can't into deep state

Glenn Greenwald says if the Republicans don't release it themselves they're a bunch of pussies.

>Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleasetheMemo — and the Evidence For it. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds.

archive.fo/yeKdy

I just called again on my Google home and got my 4 year old son to yell "release the memo"

>a leaf casually blows by you~

GIVE ME THE FUCKING MEMO NOW!!!

DO IT FAGGOT

bumping out of hope but it's very dim
we've been let down too many times

he's right. they better fucking release it. and it better not be fucking overhyped

it's supposed to be a facebook comment

>my son asked me "dad are they ever going to release the memo?" he's 4

True but this feels different

The president isn't going to release it himself. Doing so will be seen as a reprisal against Mueller and the liberal media will hyperventilate. It has to be done outside of the executive office.

We have another congressmam on the memo train

That's retarded. If it's Earth-shattering he'd just veto it or something.

Since he hasn't, we know it's nothing to get a boner about.

if people like mark meadows actually cared, he would have ran out of his office photocopied it and emailed it to people......they are just grandstanding without having to actually do anything.

If I don't see this memo soon, I'm going to start killiing politishans until I do.

Release please

He will.

FINALLY...... An OP that took the time to make a source-full thread. Ty.
WHEN?? I want justice

Thank you desu

called and also keep this thread going dont let it die out ever, call out slide threads, drop red pills, put the herb in the options field and move on.

Bump

also drop this pic

or this one

It can only be viewed in a secure room currently. That means there's no way to leak any actual documents

or this pic

Seriously anons. Just a 1-mute call with your congressperson secretary.
enter your zip here to get number house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>>say, Hi I live in (Congresspersons name) district and I want them to release the memo to the public. It's very important to me. Thank you.
>>hang up
There ya go. simple, easy, quick.

That guy's neck looks like a pencil, not as tall as Issacson's neck, but pretty tall.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/954471276466360325

The Gateway Pundit

Seriously anons. Just a 1-mute call with your congressperson secretary.
enter your zip here to get number house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>>say, Hi I live in (Congresspersons name) district and I want them to release the memo to the public. It's very important to me. Thank you.
>>hang up
There ya go. simple, easy, quick.pic related

Bye then newfag nigger

AWESOME

the fuck

>part 10
here goes another 700 threads of boomer reddit autism over nothing

damn, fucking russians again? THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

lmao why the fuck do they keep using this strategy that no longer works

The only red herring is the one on your dinner plate Balticfag

IT'S CONFIRMED. TWITTER FUCKING CENSORED IT.

Just shit twitter and facebook down then if the Russians can play them like a damn fiddle.

F

Because they’re afraid. Bump my thread and I’ll bump yours. Cheers, and hope for victory!

Just did it. I feel like a real citizen!

They're scared 'cause they know we do it for free and we do it better than they do with $40 million

We need a sticky.

>Seriously anons. Just a 1-mute call with your congressperson secretary.
>enter your zip here to get number house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>>>say, Hi I live in (Congresspersons name) district and I want them to release the memo to the public. It's very important to me. Thank you.
>>>hang up
>There ya go. simple, easy, quick.pic related

agreed

YES! But unfournately the mods are cucked to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA

Checked. Specify the "FISA abuse memo" during the call.

Why should I care about Trump abused by FISA-702 if he's gonna let other people continue being abused by it?

Section 702 of FISA isn't inherently abusive or illegal. It was misused by the Obama administration, that's why this matters. It's not supposed to be weaponized against US citizens.

Called Chuck Schumer & Kristin Gillibrand. Left a message, told them to release the memo. Told them to stop hijacking our military for illegal immigrants. Told her no one wants illegal aliens. Release the memo NOW. BYE.

Was he literally shaking?

Of course they’re blaming Russsia

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/954456754137501697
> Just signed 702 Bill to reauthorize foreign intelligence collection. This is NOT the same FISA law that was so wrongly abused during the election. I will always do the right thing for our country and put the safety of the American people first!
He's right, you know?

The /CFG/ is missing from that pic. Lol

Uh sorry guys but didn't you know that the only people retweeting this are Russian shills? Look at this article, learn something...

businessinsider.com/release-the-memo-campaign-russia-linked-twitter-accounts-2018-1

Glenn Greenwald is a lisping Jew faggot but he's right.

Lel
Pic related

They shadow banned it hours ago user

Why can't someone just leak it to fox news? God why do Reps have to be so god damn ethical and by the book while the Dems will do whatever it takes, whatever the cost, to achieve their goals.

Check. DONE & DONE. :^)

MODS... STICKY PLEASE.

WE WUZ BOTS & SHEEITT

They don't all get a copy to keep, they have to read it in a secure room and they can't take it out of the room with them after.

It makes more sense if you swap "russian bots" for "Sup Forums posters."

So there is a memo but there is no proof that it is of any value

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/954478044487520257
Pic related

>UN flag
I wonder who could be behind this post

FUCKING
DO IT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YEA user! Strength in Vigilance is the rare pepe for you.

Lel pic related

MODS, STICKY PLEASE. TY

They mean us, probably.

Try something non-specific like "Release it"

Bump

I’ve been at school for the half the day and now I’m on break at work, can someone get me up to speed?

Its happening

From The Hill:

>Russian-linked bots on Twitter are pushing for the House Intelligence Committee to release a classified report written by committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.).
>Some Republicans believe the report shows political bias in the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation of possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
>#ReleaseTheMemo is the top trending hashtag among Twitter accounts believed to be operated by Kremlin-linked groups, according to Hamilton 68, a website which tracks Russian propaganda online.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Do you think they will release the documents? I hope they do but it’s not like they have to.

A memo exposing FISA warrant abuse used to abuse 702 (((I don’t know how to say it better. Sorry))) spying on Trump team illegally because of dossier

I would but I don't think it would help.

Cool, thanks.

Wait, it's a Mueller memo???

If you guys want to know the roots of what is likely to be in the memo, you need to familiarize yourself with the FISA court opinion from the Oct 26 2016 hearing, which was released last spring.
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
That's the original source material, and here is a rundown from Circa: circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years

Learn it and use it to BTFO the shills. This is real shit and it almost certainly has its roots in something that we can already read.

I had the same thought. I don't think they know wtf they are talking about.