Wait, since when the fuck is BakaBT a private tracker? And Nyaa is actually gone now? WHAT?

Wait, since when the fuck is BakaBT a private tracker? And Nyaa is actually gone now? WHAT?

I've taken a few years off Sup Forums and anime as a whole, can you guys fill me in on the whole situation because I'm totally behind the times. This shit is depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE
nyaa.pantsu.cat
sukebei.pantsu.cat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally arrived way to late for the whole civil war that went down, dont bother asking, mods seems to be deleting thread about this stuff by now that deals with the cartel

Crunchyroll won the war

there is another nyaa.

that´s what DAIZ want you to believe, he is the last man standing now.

Do I have to buy the blu rays?

Nyaa.si is legit?

nyaa pantsu is working.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/

No that is the cartel site

that is the cartel website, the other one is the "good" one, the pantsu kind, dont know want to post the link if mods are watching and gets me ban, inb4 gets banned for insult the nyazis

This last year has been a struggle.

I miss the old days when no one gave a fuck about our hobby, back when fucking hentai doujins weren't copyrighted. And ever since it became more regulated, even the shows got worse because there's less creativity allowed. Industries are evil.

NO.

inb4 Daiz come to shill or something like that about the whole thing of pantsu making a jew joke makes me "literally Hittler 2.0"

nyaa.pantsu.cat

Rip in piss nyaa, you were not sexy cute and fucking awesome

enjoy ban, mods are working with cartel

So are older torrents lost forever in cyberspace? Even fairly recent stuff like Parasyte has 0 seeds

Everyone in this thread is going to be permabanned, including me

>So are older torrents lost forever in cyberspace?
No they got the nyaa database form April or something like that
>Even fairly recent stuff like Parasyte has 0 seeds
This has nothing to do with nyaa going down nobody seeds it that is all

Check IRC

good

youtube.com/watch?v=O5zGkqAWsWE

good olde times, uh?

>racist
>good
Nice try Sup Forums-kun.

nigger

Nyaa has been dead for weeks now.

nyaa.pantsu.cat
sukebei.pantsu.cat

good old moot

Right on time, proving my point, are you massive trigger happy humorless cunt? try the nyazi site (if that shit is even up) .... dont cry later on if you end get infected by rasomware (wannacry)

this thread is so silly. do people not understand torrenting and what magnet links are? most of them are the same between pantsu, si, databases and the original nyaa. they're literally the same torrents. what the fuck.