Why don't you accept faggots, Sup Forums? We support Trump, cheered brexit, and want to build the wall...

Why don't you accept faggots, Sup Forums? We support Trump, cheered brexit, and want to build the wall. Are you really so petty as to allow sexual preferences come between us?

Fuck trannies

Most faggots are liberals.

True. But some of us see the light. I hate flamboyance and assplay just as much as the next guy

honestly if ur based idc i just dont want liberals to have rights

that's just cause 99% cuckservative homos are closeted

Gayanon here.

1 in 7 in gay men London have HIV.

Every time I get dragged to a gaybar by mates I leave more right wing than when I'd entered.

right-wing fags are best fags
interested in stable relationships, hate PC culture, pro masculinity

come be homonationalist in canada

based gay child molester

That's a more horrible thing to say than you realise, I would be a lot more harsh to those types then you given half the chance.

As retarded as the UK can be I love this country.

>implyig that anyone other than libs can be child molesters

I know how you feel.

>implying i can spell correctly

no time for slide threads, we have work to do

t. an actual faggot

Because fags are a net loss to a society that wishes to perpetuate it's traits. Heterosexual monogamy is the optimal way to perpetuate the race and create strong children.
Anything else is degeneracy.
Do a flip
/thread

>interested in stable relationships

Yup. I'd much rather have somebody I connect with and can really talk with instead of having sex all day. Fucking sucks that 95% of fags don't feel the same way

Most ARE faggots

Post a trap and watch what happens

Actually, faggits are great as long as they stay where they are. Once you go gay, there you stay.

Wait.... super cavil is a gay boy?

We don't give a shit if you're a faggot actually. Come on down, support the team. You suck dick, so what? So does my GF. Point is, you want to help turn this shitshow around with us. Hop on board, faggot-bro.

>some of us see the light
If you're still fags, you see no light.

To be honest I feel bad for homos who have had their cause hijacked by feminazis and mentally ill people. I also agree trannies are mentally ill and I've seen more than a few tirades lately claiming that:

>if a straight man doesn't want to suck a tranny's dick they are a transphobic piece of shit
>if a gay man doesn't want to suck a tranny's dick they are a mysoginist

So yes I think homo men are our strong allies in the fight against masculinity because we all love being men, right?

I give zero fucks about homosexuals who are in all other ways normal people. It's the radical queers, flaming faggots, etc., that I can't fucking stand.

I wish :3

Quit proselytizing your faggotry to children via the school system and mass media then maybe we can talk. Until then you're slated for the fucking oven, faggot.