>sharks

>The president of the United States does not like sharks
>“Sorry folks, I’m just not a fan of sharks – and don’t worry, they will be around long after we are gone.”
>“Sharks are last on my list – other than perhaps the losers and haters of the World!”
>[Clifford said] “He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks. He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’"

theguardian.com/environment/2018/jan/19/sharks-donald-trump
(unv.is isn't working for some reason)

TOP FUCKING KEK
This guy is actually mental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tw5lIdSYFDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't realize he is one of the losers of the world

((("sharks")))
>sage

Forgetting to sage. Fuck me. Sage.

Now we know where Barron gets his autism from.

sharks are the fucking niggers of the sea. great white populations have risen dramatically along with attacks along the west coast are we still have to act like they are "endangered". Look at the big mouth beast in OP's pic. These sea coons kill people every other year on my coastline and all we hear is HE A GUD SHARK HE JUS THINK YOU WAS A SEAL AND SHIT. fuck them all to death

Shark is doggo of the sea. Eat all the loser human corpses when God floods everything again.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>this triggers the drumpf

I also hate sharks.
Trump is pretty reasonable.

>>sage
tfw not know how sage.

>This guy is actually mental
that's the best thing about are donald

Impeach when?

*tics in slovenian*

Step back, here comes the shark attack
youtube.com/watch?v=tw5lIdSYFDM

Nigger

shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha shork haha shark haha

Can we have a Holocaust week? Just a week where we debunk the Holocaust over and over and over? Can someone photoshop some shark fins into this here swimming pool?

Is this finally the end of Blondald Drunkf?

Lobsters are more magnificent creatures. They have the biggest claws in the ocean. Trust me, that's more impressive than a shark. Trust me. We are going to have most lobster-oriented society you have ever seen. The order will be the most hierarchical you've ever seen. Believe me, you're never going to get tired of being ordered.

Those black eyes, believe me, like a doll's eyes...

Youre all right leaf

>You know the thing about a liberal is he's got...lifeless eyes, watery eyes, like a cuck's eyes. When he comes at you, he doesn't seem to be thinking. Until he retweets you, and those eyes roll over white and then.....then you hear that terrible high pitched screaming, the flag turns rainbow, and despite of all the facts and the graphs they all come in and they rip that soybar to pieces.