>Seigaku vs. Raikkaidai
>Seigaku lost the first 2 matches but then won the next 2
>In the last match Ryoma started losing 1-5 but won 7-5

>National Tournament Final
>Seigaku vs. Raikkaidai
>Seigaku lost the first 2 matches but then won the next 2
>In the last match Ryoma started losing 0-4 but won 6-4

Why is this allowed?

Gotta milk it as much possible my dude. Plus Ryoma is the ultimate Gary Stu.

And to say the display of absurdity during the matches is nothing compared to shin...

MADA MADA DUNE

>muh muga no kyouchi and its doors

Worst part of the series, by far. Though at least there were multiple players capable of competing with Muga on their own merits.

>playing tennis so well your opponents go blind, deaf, and hallucinatory from sheer awe/despair at how good you are
Why is this allowed?

I swear when I first downloaded the first volumes to read years ago, the first chapter's filenames were The Penis of Tennis. Someone please tell me I wasn't hallucinating.

at least it wasn't the prince of pennis

It's almost like they're out of story ideas and should just end it already.

Is that from New Prince of Tennis? I stopped watching it when this showed up.

>14 years old

>People say PoT is Tennis DBZ.
>It is actually Tennis Saint Seiya

>15 years old

Tezuka was king of jobbers though

>MUH ELBOW

kek

I really like the art style of this series but it's such a shit to read or watch. At least the mangaka did designs for Aoi Bungaku I guess.

Dont bully ryoma

You need suspension of disbelief to handle any sports manga/anime, but this one is special.

And Roland Garros next week.

Chances of Ryoma switching back to Japan from America's team?

Personally, Japan team is full of douchebags.

Why didn't he just use the gates?

bad writing

Now that I look back at it PoT was batshit insane and Ryoma is such an OP fuck. Didn't he go to the US open when in 7th grade?

There's a massive power gap between the middle schoolers and high schoolers.

is prince of tennis actually or fujo. I watched baby steps and im actually interested in tennis abit. I tried watching POT a while back but the MC was insufferable and that one hit wonder tricks they keep doing like the snake and then the MC copies it or some shit.

I guess Pros in this universe serve at the speed of light to keep up with the power levels.

In the sequel they can even create black hole or some shit

welp I got my answer to stay away from thi shit. guess its only baby steps for me.

It's the tennis equivalent of Inazuma Eleven.

it looks like it takes itself pretty serious, so that definitely a no

So, what is the idea behind this? Is he trying yo prove that hes so fucking good he can always hit flat shots striking everytime in the exact center of the racquet?

>Other Trivia
>Oni is the only player shown to use only two strings in his racket in an official match.
>He is the only known character in both Prince of Tennis manga and New Prince of Tennis manga who is shown to have farted
Pretty much

So did Kubo, and look at his manga.

>14 years old

No. As crazy as PoT's "sports" are, Inazuma Eleven's on a different level entirely.

wew lad

>look this up
>it's the Greek team
>all the nips are making jokes about Plato and Sekkou Boys
This is priceless.