Kemono Friends

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mokkei_uneisine/status/863893832605114369
youtube.com/watch?v=MK9kx6zkp1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tofu Friends

Warning: Nostalgia overdose.

I feel like rocky and bullwinkle would have worked better

You seem determined to ignore or handwave anything contradictory to everything fitting together perfectly. I wasn't quoting a "random nip" as fact. I am pointing out that someone stated it didn't make sense because Mirai was senior in the manga and new in the game, then nobody said "no that isn't the case". Instead people tried to explain how that could work or why the contradiction existed. Other people accept it as fact. A popular theory in Japan was that the game came first then the manga and anime were two separate branches off of that. In part because of the Mirai character not working otherwise.

>it's going to be another 400 posts of timeline arguments
Kill me now.

You aren't required to post here.

Not again. How many of these lame samefag generals do you retards want to barf out?

I'M ON A PLAIN

I CAN'T COMPLAIN

>please stop liking thing because your tastes greatly offend me

And someone also said in that thread that they were probably trying to leave it open to speculation and avoiding inconsistencies as much as possible, and no one disagreed with him either. We're talking about a thread with like a couple dozen posts in it, not a 600-post Sup Forums thread where someone will disagree with every single opinion posted, right or wrong.

And I'm not trying to "handwave" or "ignore" contradictions. I literally went back to the source material itself looking for the contradiction you're talking about. It's not there.

please stop replying to thing because your just falling for bait from someone who probably uses the threads and is just shitposting

*Blocks your path*

I love the OP song

I love the ED song

>And someone also said in that thread that they were probably trying to leave it open to speculation and avoiding inconsistencies as much as possible
Nobody has said that.
>We're talking about a thread with like a couple dozen posts in it
No we aren't there are 400+ responseses to that article and the comments come from a thread of 1000 posts.

>I literally went back to the source material itself looking for the contradiction you're talking about. It's not there.
The Japanese certainly seem to think it is. Here have yet another guy pointing out the differences.
twitter.com/mokkei_uneisine/status/863893832605114369

The one true objective timeline chart.

To clear some points up:

The synopsis might be a little misleading but the show itself establishes Kaban being assumed as a Friend in the first few minutes

This fact stayed consistent and interactions between characters were made with this knowledge

But because it was common knowledge to the characters, this was never brought up and questioned

And it only showed what it meant to be a Friend after her regeneration at the last episode

Obviously wrong, user. Are you stupid?

When's the OST?

I'd love to go on trips with this my player

I want to marry red fox.

I actually like how Serval was like in episode 1.
Including the weird chasing scene laugh and the really hyper sugoi.

*blocks your path*

Apparently Japs loved Wacky Races so much they had their own OP for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK9kx6zkp1A

Over Kaban? Do you see how easily she's wrecking red fox at videogames?

So the people behind the series obviously know that speculation was a huge factor towards its success. So in the next guidebook they introduce a ton of speculation fuel in the form of an in-universe conversation of two characters (the owls) making speculations.

This is like 4D tofu.

What if they block each other's path?

Every Serval in any given moment of time is a good Serval

what about that time Serval ate all of the Japari buns?

You can't prove she did it.

>Good Serval.
She pushed a penguin off a tree, steal Japari Buns and nearly killed Boss.

Then I can only assume it was lost in translation. I never said the connection would be perfect. Clearly it was good enough for the creators, since they liked the theory enough that they included it in official material. It's not a cardinal sin to make a continuity error.

You seriously think that a Tamandua's claws can do anything to a crocodile-killing Hippo?

Serval is a good girl, she deserves the nocturnal buns.

Then hug-friends would use the double finger defense against the hippo.

worst design
best design

>She can beat Red Fox while holding an SNES controller backwards

I'm not saying its impossible. I think right now that anything could be possible really its not as if they couldn't integrate the whole lot with a lot of explanation or some retcons. It just seems mighty inconvenient and to little benefit to try get them all to fit together in an airtight manner when they really don't appear to be designed to be.

But it seems the easiest route for them to go is a loose canon or new anime canon that uses things from the others, or perpetually leaving the links to the past vague and poorly defined, if they do want to integrate things to some extent and then drop things that don't quite work or take a lot of explanation.

They used the Owls to tell that for a reason, they gave us narrators that are unreliable sources of information on purpose. Previously everything has just been laid out as plain fact in a dry manner on a page. But they presented this as the Owls speculating over how things work. It's like this guy said a great way to introduce speculation fuel.

Some of the people on that page I previously linked to were actually speculating that it could be the Owls speculating because it is purposeful misdirection or half truths mixed with fiction to setup something for the second season.

The best kind of tofu

I'm OK with having 40 less Japari buns.

By the way I know the word "retcon" has negative connotations in many communities but I am not using it in a negative way at all. It's not like I am saying the whole series is shit because they changed things in the past so they would fit with the anime when I use that term. I don't really care what they do with the past as long as it doesn't shit up any future anime they make. It's more like fanservice than anything else.

So many Beast Friends!

Since it's clear that they want to make a break from the Nexon canon, isn't it better to treat the game canon as a myth, i.e. things that may or may not have happened? It's like looking at Dark Souls 1 as you're playing Dark Souls 2, the only thing your player character have confidence in believing is that the cycle of Fire and Dark have happened for gods know how long. Both MarGay and Tsuchinoko knows that there are 'generations' of Friends with some kind of disaster happening between them, but that's all they are confident in.

Are you enjoying Japari Park?

I personally think that is the best way to leave it kind of vague and legendary like it was in the first series. But who knows where they will go with it. I just have confidence in Tatsuki to pull it off whatever they end up going with given the great job he has done with the first series.

My feet hurt
the friends are too loud
i wish I was at home playing video games

There is more to life than videogames

Which character would red fox main in each fighting games?

What?

Japari Park isn't the place to be a freeloader!

But it's a zoo, that's the entire point.

what in fuck

>literally only thirteen friends with jobs
pretty much

I'm sure once they realize they can visit the abandoned city they'd find the magic that is the business world and salaryman life

>Friends forced into working soul-crushing 80 hour salaryman workweeks
YAMERO

Can someone draw me Japariman

Why don't you learn to draw and do it yourself

Alpaca is cute! CUTE!!

>That bucket

>Virtua Fighter

Damn Kaban-chan is hardcore

Isn't it actually Arai in the suit?

Silver Fox is my favorite friend.

My Onee-san is the most fashionable!

What does tofu mean?

Watch episode 39 and you'll understand

soy cheese.

Why is no one talking about the movie preview?

Because it doesn't exist.

Is this one of those things I'll never understand because I wasn't here for the airing threads?

Because it exist.

Yes.

read tatsuki's interview.

Yes.
Not really, one of the interviews with the creators they give a metaphor for how some people will interpret things wildly and used tofu as an example of having some deeper meaning despite there really not being any

Thank you for spoonfeeding me, I appreciate it.

That's actually a real technique because it allows you to use more fingers at the same time. Hard to get used to, but I've seen it used to great effect.

Where my Jagbros at

Jag-off here

I saw an Arai-san when I was taking a walk at 4:00AM. It hissed at me and I got spooked.

I love her!
Hyenas are actually closer to felids than canids, weird huh?

I've never seen one

Thanks OP.

Keep your distance, eye contact and hiss back!

I don't know where you are but they're all over the US.

You must not live on the North American continent near forested areas.

Would you install?

Would you buy Kemono plushes?

Yes, I'm hunting for plushes come comiket. Hoping for a slug one