OSPREYS ARE FLYING OVER BOSTON

OSPREYS ARE FLYING OVER BOSTON.

ARE (((THEY))) GETTING READY FOR THE UNREST WHEN WE #RELEASETHEMEMO!

The US has a standing military and Trump just upped their government funny money budget.

Why is this news?

Cool.

bump for interest

Don't stand under them. Those things wreck often.

>military vehicles spotted in the country with the largest military in the world

the humanity

The shit birds are flocking Randy

Os-pray you don't die

intredasting

Bin that bean

Reservists getting some hours in.
>HAPPENING OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

This. Probably getting in hours so they don't lapse, get grounded and have to retrain, after the shutdown.

any idea where they would have taken off from? and the direction they were heading?

>the Osprey, having fed on fresh Marines, flies off to rest in its nest.

>mfw Marines are put in charge of RWDS and are executing illegal spics and leftists

its true.
I live in Ft. Benning, Georgia and I saw a lot of people dressed in military fatigues

MJ12 time folks.

Anyone in the south sound in WA see 4 F-18's flying near a C-17 earlier?

I can't believe US military helicopters are flying over a US city.

LOL.. exactly the case anytime someone spots a military convo driving down a highway. Sometimes HAPPENINGS! are just drills in prep for the real happenings that never come.

flying over cambridge***
hopefully their just gunna bomb that liberal shithole into oblivion

Brother flew in them a couple times while deployed. He said they were absolutely terrifying as they would essentially go into free fall while transitioning.

#ReleaseTheMemo
#DisruptJ20

Shit is gonna be lit

These things always bring Fallout Enclave into my mind, but I heard they're really shitty compared to normal helicopters, but they're as fast as prop planes when they turn the rotors.

Seattle Riots 2: Conservative Boogaloo