Is being a loli considered more of an age thing or is it a bodytype?

Is being a loli considered more of an age thing or is it a bodytype?

for me is both. Body and age. If it only have the body is ok for me too. I like petite flat girls (Tatsumaki for example).

Loli with breasts? NO, THAT'S HERESY!

BodyType.

Age is just a number, body type is what you see (and since this is 2D, the only other way you can sense the characters besides hearing their voice), and therefore actually important.

I think it's more the idea of the age. A forbidden fruit kind of thing

body type, not even debatable

>oppai loli
just fuck off man

Anyone who says age is a bald-faced liar, some of the most iconic stereotypical "loli" characters are way older than their body type indicates.

Body type.

With the upcoming Great Olympic Loli Purge it will be purely a bodytype.

Batten down the hatches

If tits - Age matters. You can't be a 1000 year old with tits and be a loli.
If flat - Any age. You can be a 1000 year old without tits and be a loli.

>If tits
Tits equals not loli unless you're talking about budding breasts.

Oppai lolis exist

Body type.

>Ten years old

Body type obviously

Popura Taneshima confuses the fuck out of my dick. She has decent size boobs and is a teenager, yet has the height, face, and personality of a child.

Shinobu is 598 years old. She looks like a loli, but she doesn't act like a loli or talk like one usually. She's still considered one of the archetypical lolis.

bodytype if you're a positivist.

Not a loli.

Even without the boobs (which are animation "mistakes" half the time), female characters in Pokemon like Kasumi or Haruka are clearly not supposed to be lolis.

That's called an oppai loli

Shinobu is love. Shinobu is life.

>old man lolis

Its both but is mostly tied to bodytype.

Body type + age = true loli
Body type + legal age = legal loli
Age + no body type = not loli

They look like JCs but they'd technically be JSs given their age.

Oh God no do you realize what have you done

started something magical?

Japanese use it for both but body type makes more sense in English, because we can use English words for underage/under 18. There is no English world for little girl body type but might be 1000 year old vampire.

It's three things: numerical age, mental age, body type.

Numerical + Mental + Body: call the cops
Numerical + Mental: Oppai loli/"this is a Xth Grader"
Numerical + Body: lewd loli
Mental + Body: Remilia Scarlet type loli BBA
Body only: Legal Loli/Shinobu Oshino type loli BBA
Mental only: Fucking a retard/moe.
Numerical only: Not a loli, but nips will joke anyway. The "illegal loli" tag on pixiv, but not the Pedo tag.

This is about as deep as you wanna dig, yeah. Body only is the best loli type.

purely body type.

>Mental + Body: Remilia Scarlet type loli BBA

Remilia acts a bit childish quite often, but she definitely doesn't have the mental age of a child. She has acted mature a few times too when the situation called for it, like when the took the hobgoblins in after nobody else wanted them anymore. Her sister is a better example of a true childish loli BBA.

precocious little girls are such shit.

Is there any anime about an older man (30's) developing a friendship with a pre-teen or young teenaged girl.
Nothing romantic, just developing a friendship?
Loli is a bodytype in my opinion btw

usagi drop?

that's an interesting question.

Remi is defined by being a child play acting as a cool adult. It's why she gets bullied by ReiMari in EoSD, mocked by Flan in Aya's first book, and has cowering in fear as her fighting game crouch block. She took in the hobs because she thought they looked cute, too.

Secondary Flan is the hyper cute childish loliBBA (when she's not edgy murderloli), but in the few times she shows up legit, she's kind of a weirdo hikkiNEET nerd with no sense of restraint.

I guess a better example would be Chibi-Usa, maybe?

Either both or just body, there are plenty of young characters that look nothing like lolis like 9 yo Zakuro

>Remi is defined by being a child play acting as a cool adult.

You're not wrong, but Remi is also described as incredibly selfish and yet the mangas have pretty much shown her to be one of the nicer persons in Gensokyo. Remilia has demonstrated that she 'can' be mature a few times, so I wouldn't really call her a mental child.

Chibi-Usa would be a much better example, I think.

In Shinobu's case, it's a body type

Remilia is the ojou-sama type. High and mighty but has a cute childish type once you penetrate her.

in your picture its a bodytype

>watch Nisemonogatari expecting shinobu to be an annoying character
>she's actually the best with the best voice and best personality
The direction in this series is pretty fucking good.

Age are real lolis.
Merely the body are fake lolis.

The fakes are superior, more often than not.

I just let my boner do the categorizing.

can Jedi be loli?

body type what with the 500 year old demon/vampire lolis which are not only lolis but the best lolis

What is this "cunny" I've been hearing so much about?

It's the best bodypart on your loli.

Body type, though I like them more when they have both body and age.

Whats so great about it?

The AESTHETIC, clean puffyness. We've gone over this.