WW3

Coming this summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u68hvTGyYvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Straya

ANZUS

Not realistic at all.

Literally no chances for the red team without China.

feels good just to watch

Just had to be a ukrainian lol

well i just realized that if we got borders with france, then russia will try to put their dicks here.

even with china, it's hopeless. What can they do, shell Taiwan? And then what? they have no way to get troops anywhere else.

tfw no skirmish between India and Pakistan

>Iran and Iraq fighting together
>Russia fighting with Best Korea but not China
>Japan fighting anything at all
>French Guyana...did you misclick with the fill tool or something?

>tfw got a 2nd home in morocco
im gonna be comfy one way or another if ww3 happens

So excited

In fact, French Guiana hosts Guiana Space center. It would be your vital interest to neutralize that thing, to prevent NATO from launching military satellites.
But we have no amphibious capabilities to reach it, so most likely it just get nuked.
French Guiana is part of France

a enthralling apocalyptic struggle, where the fate of the galaxy stands in the balance...

youtube.com/watch?v=u68hvTGyYvY

fixed

>looks it up
>It's still an overseas region of France

Huh. I had no idea - thought they declared independence like every other state down there. France kept it but not Algeria?

tfw when not watching ww3 and dying without even having nothing to do with it

>Mongolia
>blue

What have you been smoking as of lately?

>what are nuclear weapons

I've been sticking to formal alliances to make that map, I hope you understand.

Mongolia is friendly with NATO. Although, it is true that they may not participate at all.

Most East-central Africa is pro-China.

>Fighting alongside based Japan
Ok

a meme

have the Houthis gaken control of Yemen?

Ukraine would still be ashes even in conventional warfare.

They can take the world down with them.

What is BRICS v America on YouTube?

They're more friendly with China now, after the infrastructural investments.

>China
>neutral
Kek no.

haha similar

This, China knows that if Russia, North Korea and all the shitole countries in Middle East are lost they are alone and cornered forever.

Russia will be on the USA side this is neocon wet dream scenario.

Chinks and Muds in Europe/West Asia will be the killing fields once again.

GLOBAL war on terror. Christians vs Muslims. It's already happening.

>mongolia
wtf? please explain your reasoning

probably
but why wouldn't china be red
(checked)
this. RIP india/japan/SK

>Russia will be on the USA side this is neocon wet dream scenario.
The opposite actually. I'm hoping the neocons get defeated.
Theres already the Shia vs Sunni, which is basically the war on terror. Hezbollah is fighting the front lines against Islamic Terrorism

Go ahead and sign up and sign Sri Lanka in the red team
Either China will buy their allegiance with those new port investments or they're backing up the Tamil tigers for the Sir lanka civil war 2 electric boogaloo
they can't and they won't lose the occasion of having a permanent base on southern india

also turkey would be neutral due to confliting interests in both european and asian sphere, and iraq and syria will follow all their steps because of the tigris euphrates basin. Turkey will just strike the weak side at a given point by securing their interest in either the east or the west

Please leave europe muhammad

yup, that's more like it

I hope nobody nukes U.S. or CAN because all gringos gona flee to mexico and saying that we are brothers so we have to help.

How is this even a contest?

We have a future superpower at the southern border of China...

2020, right Pajeet? Or is it 2030 now?

God is on China's side.

The concept of a two sided war is incredibly outdated. Kys retard

WW3 will be economic war between Asia+Russia vs West+Wahhabis
In the end the west will degrade to 3rd world shitholes while Asia & Russia will exploit sub-saharan africa and genocide niggers

But who gets the Aden stargate?

End of the World?

I think most of us would take our chances with the radiation rather than go to your #shithole, Jorge.

chicken race

I've always believed that in the end world will become equal and everybody is going to live in a shithole. Everyone can't be rich, but everyone can be poor.

fixed.

red = enemy
blue = us + allies
yellow = lean western
orange = trading with and supplying enemies

Sure Lester...sure...

green = civil war, mass protests, muslim attacks, bankruptcy, starvation,

>Morocco, Algiers, Tunis, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan, some shithole Gulf State I don't even remember, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, shitole-stans in mid-Asia, Mongolia, China, North Korea.

It takes a lot of effort from you guys to make this many enemies even though you live half a world away from them.

FUCK YOU BULLSHITERS!!!!!
>pic related is the real one

Fuck off kikes
No more white on white wars
We have nothing against the Russians and everything against the kikes

>(((Saudi))) Arabia with the (((West))) against other Arabs
Accurate as fuck

There will be no WW3. Civil war will break out in various European countries as well as USA inside of the next century. USA will become balkanized to some extent. China will fund both sides of every conflict and profit greatly and will position itself as the new economic/militaristic superpower in the 22nd century.

Civil wars over what, race? That is crap, Europeans will just become the new abominacions.

>over what
Ideology.

You guys just keep moving it over.
>Summer of last year
>September 23rd of last year
>Thanksgiving of last year
>Christmas of last year
>January of this year
>March of this year
>Oh wait I meant summer of this year
This is why nobody takes you seriously. You are waiting for the day you're finally right, which sucks for you, isn't for a long long time.

I don't see how, there is only mainstream vs apathy here. No radicalism.

Something you'll never see actually being used in your lifetime.

>implying it wont be germany versus the world again

>no radicalism
Not yet, at least not on any truly significant scale, but it is building (pic related). Notice how I said inside of the next century, user. I'm not saying next year, I'm saying in the next several decades. In any case, my scenario is infinitely more likely than a massive, nuclear charged, global war between all of the world's superpowers for literally no reason and which is fundamentally counter-intuitive for all parties involved.

But that's not radicalism, it's Polish mainstream.

60,000 Polish nationalists marched in their nation's capital on their independence day. You're telling me you think this is just going to fizzle out? Because... why?

Russia and the US aren't going to war with each other.

Similar marches have taken place all across Europe, user, albeit on a much smaller scale. Even in cucked countries like UK.

Few hundred people maching in nation of tens of millions doesen't sound like anything to get excited about.

Again, wait and see how these sentiments grow over decades. And again, infinitely more likely than your pointless, counter-intuitive, global thermonuclear war, fuckwit.

>world war three
>two (2) colours

come on now

Put it this way: it's either my scenario or complete globalist control. WW3 will never happen.

why did you think it was called fench guyana retard?

The obvious winner will be NZ

>Said last spring...

why will there be a war this summer?

Using a nuke would mean the end for every party. Pretty much the end of the world and nobody wants that.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA, I'M ON THERE SIDE, REEEEEEEE

Been hearing this for a while now and nothing seems to happen

>Iraq against USA
wew lad

>summer
Make it spring

Spring Cleaning

>will there be a war?
no

>Norway and Japan on the same side as sandpeople
Yeah, no, we, as in Norway, are almost exclusively hated by the rest of europe for supporing Sylvi Listhaug, and Japan is as xenophobic as it gets, without breaking international treaties.

Unfortunately for all the deep throat cia nigs, your grand global distraction will never come to pass. You’re fucked and you have no one to blame but your own hubris, arrogance and utter fucking retarded stupidity.

The improvished lumpen have taken control of the meme of production. You parasitical faggot shits are literally living the day of your own self prescribed demise....and Sup Forums is laughing at you.

Why would someone make a street sign for a storm

Nope.

except into Russia and then to europe

Ahhh feel good watching Russia, China, North Korea and USA nuking everything.

Its coming for sure, but what makes you say summer?

Cos that's why we pay taxes, to have signs state the obvious and immigration.

Its not a world war unless germany is red and russia is blue fuck off

World Wars always start in summer.

Yes but why not 2019 or 2025