Oh shit they caught us guys. How will we ever recover

Oh shit they caught us guys. How will we ever recover

Oh that's that faggot who was showing up to all our Nigger Hate meetings.

Did he film the sign that says dead nigger storage?

This is it.

This is the end.

The alt-right won't be able to recover after this.

Chek'em.

Why is it that people legitimately trust a movement created by the MSM that hillary herself named?
Anyone that refers themselves as "alt-right" deserves everything that comes their way desu

And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling cucks!

got em!!!!

Kind of works for us in a way, gives us a 'big tent' for everyone fed up with the left, globalism and progressivism. Don't like immigrants? You must be alt right. Don't like hormone treatment that chemically castrates kids? You must be alt right. Don't like our latest movie that has black-washed your favorite characters? You must be alt right.
Eventually people will see the label as being either meaningless, or an obvious shaming tactic. Pushes people both away from the left wing narrative and makes them wonder what is so bad about the alt right.

What have you done!!

Literally nothing you've said is true.

HAHAHAH
I remember an user talking about creating a YUGE documentary that will destroy us altright HURHURHUR
Source?

I told you we should've had a secret handshake.

So what he filmed his computer screen? That’s where “alt right” HQ is.

>he eventually finds out that the majority are not even white, but cut them all out of his documentary because it doesn't fit his agenda

What did he video tape?

He found out our secret website www.Sup Forums.org/pol/?!

>2 hours of scrolling through pepe images, bait threads, and Blacked.com spam

OH NO!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW REDDIT!?

Recorded threads here on Sup Forums with fraps

Im literally shaking right now. Our plan is about to unravel and there is nothing we can do about it

oh no some retard filmed himself looking at websites how will we ever recover

He found out who this Sup Forums is. We are so fucked.

wow. were done. do they know about our secret club house?!

>Infiltrate
>Go on Sup Forums

Hi I'm Patrik
gosh the sun is very bright
Yes, it's true my parents can't spell
Man I can't see shit
Uh so the alt-right is uh russian frogs from what I gather

oy vey shut it down. the goyim knows

>i lurked t/le_donald for a year
>pls donate

Damn. He watched me fuck the colored people in the sex pit a few months back during the racism summit.

Should i be worried?

It's Kek, not me.

The alt-right isn't real kys

This is it.
Sell off all your assets
Say goodbye to your kids
Burn all your possessions
It's over
It's LITERALLY over
We will never recover from this

Someone make some of that special kool-aid so we can all go gently into that good night together

We had a good run kiddos, shame it had to end this way

>Her-mans-son

This HOT TWINK is making MAD CASH by SHITPOSTING on Sup Forums and basically, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Just a stupid swede, who thinks anyone would care about what he has to say

Now you gone and done it, Cletus!

>he releases his videos and they are full of brown people
take THAT nazis! sunlight is the best disinfectant!

"Us" I don't even know the Alt-right is anymore.
Used to be everyone and now it's Nazi larpers and Spencer groupies

>infiltrated something that doesn't exist

Groundbreaking journalism from a college dropout who only needs your money to bring the truth to America. If only there were more people like this gentleman.

This is actually a bit old, he was in Jew York times a couple of months ago

>us
>we

oh shit is he gonna expose us as racist?? oh no don't call us racist!

That's one of the finest Asians I've ever seen.

I think it's supposed to mean everyone that doesn't agree with the cultural marxists

Indeed. Definitely 10/10 benis tuck too. You an barely even see the bulge.

9/10 would fug

>expose
it's not a secret that I don't like niggers

Lol one more faggot to skin alive when the deep state falls.

>many neo-Nazis are obsessed with Sweden because of its "Nordic" heritage
>"Nordic"
what did they mean by this?

>the alt-light provides its audience easy scapegoats for their social, economic and sexual frustrations: liberals and feminists and migrants
Every fucking time.

>"Nordic"
>what did they mean by this?

swecucks think europe has no culture

Does Finland consider its culture Asian or "Asian"?

He's a literal faggot who wormed his way to the top by sucking and fucking alt-right movement leaders.

He outed Greg Johnson and some other people.

tl;dr Don't trust a hot young piece of ass who is over eager to get your cock in his ass, if you are an alt-right movement leader/intellectual who does not want to be doxxed......if it seems too good to be true.......

>I'm not sexually frustrated you guys are.
One of the laziest cards a (((journalist))) can pull.

I genuinely don't understand how they can put themselves out to be journalists. They make no attempt to understand both sides of an issue. They always get a few experts for the side they want you to believe then make up vague strawmen about the opposition.

>hurr durr, everyone who opposes mass migration of third world peasants must just be sexually frustrated

Is it even possible to 'infiltrate' the alt-right?

I've personally never encountered it in real life.

I walked down Hollywood boulevard
Does that mean I infiltrated a pizza ring?

Send me your address. I have a directory of Alt-Right Lodges in Canada. I will give them your information.

nope, kekem

What is "alt-right"?

I am deeply troubled by this

I suggest that we all get on our knees and suck on the nearest transexual negro dick available to you in order to repent for this.

We can only hope that the liberals forgive us for what we have done at this point

I successfully haven't got a fucking clue.
Fucking cretin.

>implying he's even hot

Was John Podesta there?

So he was a Sup Forums shitposter then?

These people just make themselves look stupid. The alt-right isn't even a thing.

Hope not.
I left my fleshlight next to it

(((Hermansson)))

Storing dead niggers isn't our business.

Yep

We put them in the oven with the kikes

I was actually some one this faggot met and will probably feature slightly in this documentary

Long story short, Hope Not hate, a far left doxxing ''charity'' in the UK got this Swedish gay to infiltrate traditional far right groups in the UK

He met a guy called Stead Steadman, Stead is a well known figure in the British far right

Everyone knows him and did trust him. The rumour is that Patrick seduced Stead (as Stead is apparently gay) and for whatever reason Stead took him under his wing as his little apprentice.

Because everyone trusted Stead, everyone assumed Patrick was square.

I first ran into Patrick at the London forum where Millennial woes was talking as well as Greg Johnson, I spent most of the time speaking with Woes and Greg, so don't think I had any interaction with Patrick, but he filmed it all.

Through Stead he got close to Greg Johnson who then brought him into the American alt right movement and he moved around those circles.

Last time I ran into him, he was at Sargons meet up in London last July

Rakesh?

not revealing myself chum.

But I know how this cunt got in, and how sadly, the British movement is riddled by spies and rats.