Police at my door for "Road rage" with African-American woman who said I threatened her

>attempt to leave a stores parking lot
>someone pulls a foot too far forward, blocking the path of an African-American woman
>she proceeds to start screaming at him
>he backs up and she is still sitting there yelling at him for a simple mistake
>people are now backed up behind her all the way to the road
>i roll down my window and tell her to move since she is blocking me from turning left
>she pulls up to my window and starts screaming at me
>i tell her she doesn't need to scream at everyone, a simple honk and a "back up" hand motion could have worked
>shes on speaker phone with someone and I can hear them telling her to settle down
>she says "these two white men are yelling at me for no reason" to the person on the phone
>I say "you're the one yelling at people for no reason, and us being white has nothing to do with it"
>leave parking lot
>get home
>30 minutes later a police officer is at my door saying I threatened her, which I did not
>officer says this type of thing happens all the time and if I don't get a phone call from them by tonight to just forget it ever happened

Never try to show an African-American woman they're in the wrong. They will pull the Dindu-Nuffin card and now you're the victim.

I don't talk to niggers

>Cop shows up at your house
>You actually talk with him

Blue pilled as fuck.

If a cop ever shows up at your house, you should only ask, "Do you have a warrant for my arrest?"

If not, then say "Leave"

Never talk to those fuckin' queers.

The only black person i know is a woman that works a menial job, she's the fattets bitch i've seen, also the nastiest.
And i'm used to see 4feet goblins.

well at least it didn't end with someone dying

>pulling the dindu card and making you the victim while they attack you
(((They))) taught them so well.

add it to the list

It's a little more nuanced than that and depends on the state. What you really need to do is say "I don't want to make a statement until I speak with an attorney, I'm invoking my 5th amendment right".

Unfortunately these days you have to verbally mention it. There was a case a while back where silence was taken for admittance of guilt because the perp didn't specifically mention the 5th amendment.

You could potentially say "I didn't hear the door" or even better yet, just have a policy to never answer the door for anyone. If you do answer the door, step outside to speak with them, and pull the door closed behind in a manner that it locks at the same time. They're like vampires in that they have to be invited in to work their evil.

>queers
Coming from a fight the power fuck the pigs green faggot. Kek

This. You’ll either get a rape charge or shot.

This, also make sure to shout AM I BEING DETAINED? Over and over.

>niggerbitch
>human
PICK ONE

>What you really need to do is say "I don't want to make a statement until I speak with an attorney, I'm invoking my 5th amendment right".

You don't know the pigs. I doubt you've even interacted with them outside of a speeding ticket or two, I have. They will still ask you questions and try intimidation stuff on you if all you say is "I want to remain silent." That doesn't mean they have to stop asking you questions. He will just keep saying bullshit trying to get you to talk. "Well, we have witnesses saying you threatened someone."

You have to ask them to leave your property if they don't have a warrant for your arrest.

Yeah, I am an anti-police person, and I am not ashamed of it at all.

Even in ol' Mexico, they stand out like a dog turd on a white carpet.

Potsmoking degenerate detected

You mean nigger? Your African American reference says you are a nigger yourself.

t. traveling sovereign citizen

>not taking shit is nigger real white men like me watch their wifes get raped by the officer with a smile
Fuck off, bugmen. Go satisfy your sub fantasy somewhere else.

Why didn’t OP just shoot her? It would seem to be the only logical move...

>Potsmoking degenerate detected

Nope. Alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine are my drugs of choice.

I think that drug possession should be legal though. The war on drugs will never be won by policemen, no matter how tough we make the prison sentences, no matter how much we allow the pigs to violate people's constitutional rights.

The war on drugs will be won when we start viewing drug addiction like a medical issue.

Nope, I'm just an individual who values freedom and not a fan of the corrupt pigs.

never doing that again
Someone answered the door and told them I was there. I instantly knew what it was about and would much rather have them hear a rational response than just her false report
indeed
Something close to the scenario you brought up happened a few months back in my state. My cities police department is pretty decent in comparison to others we all see and hear about. I would rather just speak to them, convey my story and get it over with. I did mention I would call my attorney once I went back inside.
*negress
better?
At the time being the judge, jury and executioner didn't seem justified. Boy was I wrong.

the only people that call a howling nigger an African american is a nigger themselves.

>Someone answered the door and told them I was there. I instantly knew what it was about and would much rather have them hear a rational response than just her false report

Common mistake. You shouldn't try to "explain" your innocence to the pigs. They're masters of intimidation and twisting people's words.

You shouldn't give them any statement at all. You start off at zero with the police, and things can only get worse.

its AM I UNDER ARREST?

Not only is it a medical issue but a social one as well. A lot of drug users use because they are social outcasts. Not everyone can be super successful and in fact if there weren't people willing to take a lower position in life wealth wouldn't exist at all. We need to rethink how we deal with "lowlife degenerates".

>officer says this type of thing happens all the time and if I don't get a phone call from them by tonight to just forget it ever happened

This is good news