How will we ever recover

How will we ever recover.

>expose the movement
Yeah that would be the entire idea. lol

We're not the ones censoring stuff...

Who the fuck was this guy hanging out with? Other feds? Alt right doesnt even exist. He joined a honeypot and filmed it?

>infiltrated a group of white men that shitpost on the internet
>infiltrated a group of white men that comply with the law
>infiltrated a group of white men that just want to have their own communities

News flash: being white and male is not a crime

Our very nature is that we are decentralized. There is nothing for him to infiltrate. This is why the kikes are trying hard to censor us, because the only way they can shut us out, but it won't work.

>being white and male is not a crime
Not yet.

He's a Swede? What group did he infiltrate? NRM?

Agreed. Decentralization is our greatest strength. The League of the South getting their people doxxed by making membership lists only proves that point.

((((Hermansson))))

>Not yet.

He's a Swede but he still "infiltrated" the American alt-right.

He hasn't been here, so he's got nothing.

probably

>tfw you 'infiltrate' a group only to find out that all you did was join a group of people who shitpost on Sup Forums and now you're shitposting on Sup Forums along with them

Dehumanise and face the bloodshed

Nope he didn't join the Resistance Movement cause they scare lefties away faster that you can say: commie. He probably did 2 shitposts on Flashback and Motgift Forum and considers himself an infiltrator but doesn't understand the main points of our ideology. If he actually managed to infiltrate he would be won over to our side, I'm convinced.

The alt right racist? Imagine my shock

>expose the movement
>the movement is already so open and exposed they get banned from all internet services
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh no he's gonna call us racist!! like everyone else in the last 20 years!! oh no

But if he's Jewish or a faggot he would never convert. Looking at his twitter I'm leaning towards faggot.

this kek

>Ho Pen Nothate
Interesting

how many are Jews?

Day 137: I have infiltrated my way on to the dangerous Four Channels, I risked everything taking screen caps. And will soon expose all my findings. There is a lot of talk about pills and bumping. What do they mean by this? What is their endgame?

Oy vey, you can't ask that. That's antisemitic.