White slavery. Will it ever return?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_slavery

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xDmsL
liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah it's called "democracy"

Yeah, it's in Rotherham. Fucking nightmare.

Eastern Europe too, poor women being sold into prostitution.

>tfw born too late to go in raids and enslave a bunch of white qts

fuck, man.

Mohammad is sucking dick in hell

Once the conquest of Europe is complete all wh*te woman will be forced into interracial breeding camps to serve their Black masters.

Let's not pretend it isn't happening across America too :^(

We're already forcefully being made to hand significant portions of our income over to be given for free to lazy people and scolded for it, I'd say we're already enslaved.

Nah he's moHAMMING wh*te sluts inside hell

We already have it. Whites are taxed to pay for their invaders to come in and take over. It will only get worse and worse until whites are taxed 100%.

well it's normal in Israel or other african/asian rich shitholes

It's not needed because white women willingly breed with us.

manlet confirmed

It never left. It just went mainstream. We are all slaves.

it's called forced prostitution
you can see it sometimes in whore houses in western europree

The (((usual suspects))) are still at it:

archive.is/xDmsL

Muslim masculinity is so great we are still superior even if we are shorter.

Nice trolling pink boy.

>>tfw born too late to go in raids and enslave a bunch of white qts

You could always claim asylum Sweden

Turks slap German, tell him his race is nothing: liveleak.com/view?i=251_1463523553

Not so long ago I would spend my time among the grit and grime of niggers and their various failure forms of fuckery. I did this for no reason other than to spend nickels and dimes, get high, and out of it all glean some sort of understanding of their nigger nature. Hopefully, thought I. This was all motivated by a rather odd form of curiosity.
>this is what I learned
Niggers will never respect you for your generosity. In their mind, being magnanimous is a weakness, and it makes you a target. One of the strange things that I noticed from my various misadventures into the mind of the nigger, that I should write here, is that they seem to universally think that white men possess massive amounts of money. This is curious in the sense that they also notice when you run out. Another thing that I’ve noticed is that they are very receptive to alpha type personalities. This is latter idea is important in understanding why I happen to be in possession of this particular piece of information.
>Creating an illusion of running out money
>be alpha as fuck, kicking it with the dope dealers I’ve known for months
>bring drank to the table, always have that shit
>niggers with no tolerance start talking shit about white men
>be me, not happen to have consumed any edamame lately
Anyway, niggers dream of enslaving white men

It's called reality

I go to school in California and I'm pretty astounded by the amount of brown male white female relationships i see here. specifically indian and mexican males with white girls. white men are only 10% of my university so i guess it makes sense

It still here. Look up human trafficking. Whites sell for higher prices than other slaves.

I geniunely wish i was born into a wealthy roman family, so that i could go on tour in the legion as an officer and bring back a bunch of cute slave girls and start a harem. This is my fantasy.

Barbary pirates were white
t. kabyle

gibb reparations ebil slabe owner I resemble those celtic slave grills

Are you really a girl? Can i enslave you pls? I promise ill treat you well. Ill buy you cute outfits and everything.

mudsharks and coal burners

>its another episode of self hating diaspora using cheerypicked images of totaly not white people

>Whites sell for higher prices than other slaves.
Sounds like white slaves need to check their privilege.

t. ar*b

she's got a nice ass... saved

Believe it or not, it exists today.
Retard.

Is that supposed to be an insult?coming from a kabyle

just kidding bud
where you from, my ancestors were not pirates(too far inland)

Riffian berber
I guess mine were pirates

Azul
Why are you in algeria?

ohh yeah babby just tell me your age and location so that we can get it on. Did you know that Sup Forums has a secret platinum dating service for cute boys like you and cute grills like me? It's real easy to join. All you have to do is enter your full name and credit card number with the CVV code in the name field and we can private message each other, it's like a whole other website. I'm already a member, but Sup Forums delets all the dangerous information when you put it in the name field! What a great website. Make sure you put the hyphen in end so the gods can know the right account to charge!

My family setteled here when the spanish colonization happened

Okay i did it.
37, NYC

No way I gotta try

I don't know, ask the FUCKING IRS.

Hey it didnt work wtf. Pls dnt steal its my dads credit card

No waot why does it keep posting. Stop pls.

White slavery exists in the Middle East currently. It’s just (mostly) underground.
But European Orientalism weeboo paintings...shit was hot !

>american education

The only way you can make it stop is to delet system 32

>White slavery exists in the Middle East currently
Source for future reseachs

Yes user that is a real number.

I wish sage would stay like the faggot name field does in every post

the qatars

Yes it's called "income tax".

>tfw born to late to slaughter Muslims in 100's and rape the children's corpses

feelsbadman

It's just a different kind of slavery now

One day one of you roaches will slap the wrong German....