Write out a plot for your anime

Write out a plot for your anime.
> Hard mode: No game mechanics and no Keitai/Lantern. No stock fantasy archetypes (demon lord, elves, etc.)
> Harder mode: You must critique at least once after the first plot has been posted before posting yours.
>NIGHTMARE MODE: Draw your main character!

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
pastebin.com/YSYbyxS0
pastebin.com/URqWBm4e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like the one posting these threads is just one Japanese writer that ran out of ideas. Let's not feed the jap Sup Forums.

How about an anime about a writer who ran out of ideas so he has to search for them on an english language imageboard?

>boo hoo hoo I can't come up with a four line greentext so I'll just shitpost

two nukes

I came here to edit, but it looks like no one's even posted a story yet. Who wants to take the first go?

I don't mind. I have lots of ideas and so little time left to work on them. Cancer doesn't fuck around.

no one your thread is destined for failure

I'm not even OP; just the usual editor.

girl falls from sky and onto the mc, who kills him with the impact

story switches to her perspective, a magical girl arrested and then released after being falsely charged for murderer, and then the trauma that comes from smashing a middle school boy into paste

A boy is hit by a truck. He gets up and walks away.

With a healing factor that can recover from almost any injury, he's empowered by these new feelings of invincibility. He starts taking risks. He joins the student council and builds a reputation as a guy who gets shit done. He discovers that he can just order people around, and they're naturally inclined to obey, purely because of how confident he is. He meets a cute girl too shy to look at him, and tells her she'll be his girlfriend from now on.

He starts making enemies, as well. He provokes them into fighting him, since he can win by letting people kick his ass until they wear themselves out and become defenseless. In the process he learns how to actually fight, and each time he heals, his body becomes stronger and faster. His mind is now sharper as well, and he needs less sleep. From the gangs he beats up, he gathers followers and has them refer to him as "God."

One day, some guy shows up, looks him over, and calls him a cuck.

MC gets paranoid. He starts beating his girlfriend and locks her up so she can't leave her own house. He throws an arrogant tantrum that gets him kicked off the student council, and starts ordering raids on rival gangs that get a bunch of people killed. He starts fucking over his closest friends if he even suspects they harbor any kind of jealousy. But no matter how much he does to quell his own anger, he can never seem to regain that sense of invincibility...

Plot twist: he actually is a sissy cuck who let's his girlfriend have multiple boyfriends in hope of one day being manhandled and stuffed

I mod falls obsessed with a meme.

Unable to control himself, he deletes every mention of said meme with the deus ex machina of hot pockets and admin privileges.

>"Daily life of brocon little sister."
Basically just about little sister who stalks his older brother. Kind of like sanova bitch or seki-kun.

minus the cuck meme this actually sounds promising, the rise and fall of a hero. good shit, but it needs to escalate hard and you need to explain why he never gets caught

Bosozoku slice of life moe.

A BOY

Most of the ideas are shitposting anyway. I'm not trying to say they suck, they're literal shitposts made with shitposting intent.

better a thread with some originality and shitposts than another general

Seems like last thread died before that feedback user could get to this, reposting because why not The story is split into two halves, one in the present, and one set a few years before it.

The first story regards the necromancer and her (revived) companion. The winter season is coming, and with it, a magical plague by vile black snow. The church blames it on the magical races, who in turn believe something more sinister is going on. Supplies dwindle, tensions run high, and the situation culminates in an astronomical event that plunges the world into chaos. Magical races and eventually normal people start disappearing. Vile, twisted creatures attack, prompting the pair to unravel the cause of the disasters.

The second story is of a boy who aspired to be a knight. It is a first-hand account of him picking up a magical sword, nearly being killed by a cursed beast (oily black skin, spikes, too many eyes), and training under the knight who saved him. This story progresses as he matures into late adolescence, and begins to grow restless of just being a defender, and then becoming an adventurer. Greater numbers of cursed beasts of more varieties start invading the land, finalizing his intentions. He joins a group looking to stop the cause, which leaves them in the neighboring kingdom.

A fighting series about assassins and bodyguards, and most of their abilities are related to detecting and producing killing intent. Assassins would work in teams, with members who produce killing intent so intense it blurs the killing intent of their comrades, or make it feel like it's coming from somewhere else, or produce a very intense killing intent despite being pretty weak, so people overestimate them. Main character is a bodyguard specialized in directing his killing intent to a particular target, and uses it to gauge the reactions of bystanders and to communicate with his fellow bodyguards.

There's a romance subplot between him and a hitwoman that actually likes him but doesn't realize her lust for him produces killing intent.

Shiet. Hold my drink.

A boy falls in love with a girl. He is mysteriously gifted with her phone number. He calls her and finds out that she likes him as well. But the next day, she doesn't remember the confession. The girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who likes his own alternate self. Hijinks ensue as the two tell each other their darkest secrets to conquer the hearts of their other selves.

See: webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

First story sounds great and promising, second sounds generic and uminteresting unless it ties into the first story with a big TWEEST moment

The setting is a low-magic fantasy world with a large pantheon of deities.

All of the major gods have suddenly vanished and the only ones that are left are the shitty, bottom tier deities that couldn't create a significant worshipper base. Among the most prominent of the leftovers are the gods/goddesses of spite, insanity, and anarchy, solitude, etc..

Sensing this once-in-an-eon opportunity, these minor gods send down their avatars in an attempt to gather believers but due to then nature of their aspects fail in hilarious fashions every time. At the same time, the mortals are trying to curry divine favor with what gods are left.

For instance, the god of spite might attract some worshipers but drive them away shortly after based on some minor slight, the god of anarchy gathers a small group of worshipers who all refuse to create a church and do not gather in large groups (because anarchy), kind of ruining the point of gathering worshipers, the goddess of solitude doesn't like to be bothered. There's the god of atheism but he's really weak and frail since he's constantly committing suicide (and unwillingly resurrecting because the act of killing a god, even himself, gives him power).

So, essentially a slice of life comedy (maybe?) about a bunch of failure deities, who get up to all sorts of wacky hijinks, with some plot elements of the remnant gods discovering the truth of what happened to all the other gods.

Turns out that the god of atheism killed all of the gods. The other gods felt bad about him constantly committing suicide and sealed him away. Inadvertently, this caused his power to build up over time (all of the 'prayer power' that comes from people who are atheists go to him), and after hundreds and thousands of years he got powerful enough and started killing gods, snowballing in power until he couldn't find anyone else, so he started committing suicide again to reach his current weak form in the current day.

If your central premise is parodying/taking apart a stock plot device in anime, I feel you should pick a more meaningful plot device. If you ignore the parody aspect, there's hardly anything left here.

An interesting take on an ordinary person going mad with power. I have to agree with the second user, though. Merely being called a cuck doesn't sound plausible to send him into a Macbeth-ian paranoia spiral.

I've seen a lot of good ideas in these threads, but frankly Keit-Ai is still the top of the pile. It lacks much in the way of character for the MC, which I'd normally criticize, but it's just too compact and effective a pitch for me to ding it on that.

There's a lot of shitposting, yes, but the earnest pitches make it all worthwhile. Storytelling is an art, and I think aspiring to better yourself at an art is a worthy pursuit. If these threads can be of any use to a developing writer, they've served a good purpose.

Yep, sorry I missed you last time. I'm impressed by your commitment to writing it all down. Are the two "beasts start attacking" incidents the same? Since you're pitching based on the appeal of the adventures of your protagonists, rather than on the inherent cleverness of a premise, I would like to know more about the necromancer and her dead comrade. The character details you give on the boy are adequate to explain his motive, which is critical, and I get a general sense of what his personal character struggle might entail.

Additionally, since you do have a manuscript on hand, I'd be happy to read a bit of it. I'm a prose fiction editor by training, and no-nonsense fantasy is a particular interest of mine.

It's rare that gamish power mechanics have any inherent appeal on their own, but the killing intent bit here is actually intriguing and I can see the narrative potential. That said, I'd like to hear about your main plot, and not just the subplot.

>two teens apprentice under witch, but one of them runs away
>the other apprentice, the MC, is sent on a quest to return his friend safely
>the MC is very morally dubious, as in, he's a witch so why should he care about doing good? Anytime he helps someone, it's because his party members are pushing him to do so
>the MC has a black cat familiar that calls him a slave and a stupid human, but is very protective of him
>on his journey, the MC meets many interesting characters, some of whom join his party, including:
>an older woman, who is both a warrior and an anti-mage. She is always seeking to do the right thing and is trying to steer the MC down the path of goodness.
>a girl around the MC's age, she is an archer and was the daughter of a lord before running away to escape an arranged marriage. She has a "protagonist" personality -- the type to believe in the power of friendship -- and thus is befuddled by the MC's lack of interest in doing heroic things
>a lewd assassin
>the son of a royal house until he was killed by his own brother. Two years later, he was brought back to life by the MC as a lich, granting him powers over ice. However, he is armless and his throat is crushed, rendering him mute. Still adjusting to his new life, he is very dependent on the MC
>MC does each party member's personal quests and eventually saves his friend, the end
>lich wins the MCbowl

>hard mode
Would you consider witches and familiars to be stock fantasy?
>nightmare mode
Does an image I found online of how I imagine the MC count?

You actually wrote the story? Dang, I wish I had the will power to do that. But the story, just based on your summary, sounds interesting. I love me some fantasy adventures. Would be cool if both stories were told at the same time, like when the boy learns about something the necromancer did, we'd be told her story.

Seems somewhat similar to Noragami, but really cute. Would watch as a cozy SoL.
The twist in spoilers is unnecessary.

>hasn't updated in a month

Have you read the Keit-ai webcomic over at ?

Keit-ai is already a movie. Your post has been DMCA'd by Makoto Shinkai, Toho, and Funimation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
angryanimebitches.com/2016/11/thoughts-on-kimi-no-na-wa/

>is late for school
>has toast in mouth
>gets hit by truck
>is reincarnated in a magical land
>wishes to learn and master magic
>is stepped on by a giant dragon
>dead

So you're the one who's doing the adaptation? I've seen it bandied about for a while and have been meaning to read it, but I'm impressed just by the fact that you've gone and done it. Excellent artwork, by the way. I'll try and get better feedback to you once I've read your version.

Have you read Small Gods by Terry Pratchett? It's got a pretty interesting take on petty deities and their struggles. Anyway, as an episodic comedy this would be fine. The plot bits sound weightier than the gag framework you've established could bear, though.

Your cast is already more interesting than those of most anime, so good on you for that. It's been a while since I last read your pitch, and the first thing that strikes me is that your motives are a bit weak. If MC doesn't care about doing good, why's he putting so much effort into this quest? If MC's such an ass to his party, why are they sticking around? Why did they join him in the first place, prince aside? Running through party subplots like a checklist is also a bit artificial. It's worked in some instances, like Cowboy Bebop, but even there an effort was made to keep it from feeling mechanical. See Sakura Quest for a currently airing "one arc at a time, one after another" story that I don't feel is doing the best job of it.

As soon as I get back, that's the top of my agenda. I had no idea it was the work of a regular in these threads, though I probably should have guessed.

First off, the vertical scroll is a good fit for the story, and your composition is very good. Just finished Pilot #3; one issue is that the last conversation there is very rushed, to the point of the character reactions feeling unnatural. Chiefly, Ayazaki goes straight from skepticism to laying out the grand plot of Keit-Ai with no transition to think or process the information. You, the author, and we, the audience, obviously know what the obligatory outcome of this is—we've read the pasta, after all—but your characters still shouldn't act as though they know the script. I know it's hard/impossible to go back and edit a published serial, but if you were to edit the pilot, I'd use the rule of threes for pacing here: starting at "How did you get my number, anyway?", fill out the conversation a little more with two "beats" of interaction, showing the characters' processing of this information that leads to the conclusion that they're in alternate dimensions, and then for the third beat, you can drop "But I think we can take advantage of this opportunity." and go on from there as you've already written it. Something like:

>narrowing down the problem ("Why is everything the same but us?")
>spitballing rationalizations ("Maybe it's magic; maybe we're not in the same universe.")
>formulating a plan ("But I think we can take advantage of this opportunity.")

I feel that would be a bit more natural of a path for their conversation to take.

Nice cliffhangers, though. I'll continue in a pastebin so as not to bog down the thread.

>If the MC doesn't care about doing good, why's he putting so much effort into this quest?
The MC does care for his friends, so he wants to help them, including saving his peer that ran away.

>If MC's such an ass to his party, why are they sticking around?
He's not really an ass, he's just apathetic to the problems of non-party members so his party is always pulling him around to help people.

>Why did they join him in the first place, prince aside?
The anti-mage joined him because she immediately recognized him as a witch and wants to protect him from witch hunters. Before, she used to be a witch hunter too and was part of an organization of them, but she left after they started killing young mages too. Now she feels that she has to repent and she seeks to do this by helping the MC.

The archer joined him because she was seeking protection, but also adventure. As the daughter of a lord, she's always wanted to explore the world, but has never gotten a chance due to her position. She sees the MC as a chance do the heroic things that she's read about in stories.

I haven't decided on a backstory for the assassin. I was thinking that he, along with other mercenaries, were hired to kill the MC and his party for some reason -- maybe to bring the archer back home or because they had slighted a lord in some way. But the party was able to kill the mercenaries except the assassin, who pleaded for his life in exchange for his services. While the anti-mage and archer did not trust him, the MC accepted the offer.

>Running through party subplots like a checklist is also a bit artificial.
Ah, I only did that because of the character limit. It's not like the MC did a party member's side plot before they joined his party. By the time he actually gets around to doing them, he'd have acquired all the party members. And their subplots all occur "naturally." For example, the archer is kidnapped by her lord husband's men so the party goes to save her.

>>NIGHTMARE MODE
Working on it, not gonna post the "Ze Hat" series concept till I learn how to draw above the level of boarder line chicken scratch.

But in till then:
>MC wants to go to mecha school.
>His application is rejected since due to "health reasons" he is labeled unfit to pilot the schools mechs.
>Decides if he can't get in the normal way he'll just build a way in, literally.
>His new primary goal is to design and prototype a new mech that will make it possible for him to operate it and be able to hold its own against the schools mechs so he can get in.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>Would be cool if both stories were told at the same time
it would be the other way around because the boy's half is set years beforehand, although I'm trying a stupid gimmick where the boy's story is told in first person while the necromancer's is in third person, and then the memory halves start chapters of the present story.
Regarding your post, I think a lot of the characters are unusual and bend archetypes in interesting ways, other than cat and assassin. The main issue I have is about the main plot. You describe it as a rescue, and while I realize it is simplified, the subplots vastly outperform the main plot. The urgency of the main plot will be crippled by any long subplots.

>Are the two "beasts start attacking" incidents the same?
they are two separate events, although related. The boy knight's battle is like one against an invasive species of infected bears, wolves, and other forest-y creatures, while the necromancer faces a zombie apocalypse-scale of threat involving many more creature kinds, including, of course, afflicted humans.
>I would like to know more about the necromancer and her dead comrade.
While she is a necromancer by trade (blood and/or bone rituals), she does witch stuff (potions, spells) in the periphery of the kingdom in order to hide from enemies in her past. Her companion is undead, although appears human with the exception of things like cold skin and no heartbeat. Why he is like this, rather than a skeleton guy has to do with why his master is in hiding.

While I don't have anything worth showing anyone in the moment, I will likely take you up on your offer sometime in the future.

And here you go: pastebin.com/YSYbyxS0

Fantastic work on this, user. It's the rendition Keit-Ai deserves.

Makes sense.

This too.

Strong motivation for the anti-mage. The archer's is good for her personally, but not totally sold that the unheroic MC could be seen as a gateway to heroism. Very easy problem to fix in the telling of the story, though. Iffier on the assassin; he could probably run after he gets spared, so what's his personal stake in sticking around?

And that's good to hear. I like this so far (agree with other user about subplots overwhelming rescue story, though), and I'll be happy to read any more of it you bring.

What's his health issue?

PoV shuffling isn't a terribly stupid gimmick; I've seen it used well, and have even done it myself.

As for the necromancer, I meant more personality than powers. What motivates her? What does she struggle with?

Reposting from an old thread

>MCs are 13 year old twin siblings, a boy and a girl (Taro and Hana for convenience)
>They are late bloomers and kind of bland looking, so they look like identical twins
>They are very close to each other, mainly because they guard each other's greatest secret
>Taro is a massive fan of Mahou Shoujo, and Hana is a massive fan of tokusatsu Henshin Heroes
>Because it embarresses them, they hide this from everyone, even their parents, who buy them the opposite toys that they secretly switch between them
>One day, when they are both alone at home, a knock is heard at the door, and Hana goes to see who it is
>It's a huge muscular Henshin Hero. He tells asks her if "he" is Taro, and that Taro was chosen to become a hero
>Meanwhile, in their room, a Magical Girl flies through the window, and tells Taro that "she", Hana, was chosen to become a Magical girl
>Both twins pretend to be the other, and fufil their dream
>But now, besides school and hiding their hobbies, they need to hide their real identity from their new allies, and new secret from each other, all while defending their city from monsters and super villians

Mahou Shonen VS Henshin Heroine!

pastebin.com/URqWBm4e
Here's a thing i wrote back in my /m/ days.

Extra:

>The heroes and and magical girls are sort of like rival gangs, who compete over who gets to beat the bad guys. They often spend more energy setting silly traps for each other (or straight up fighting) than they do fighting evil
>The heads of the two groups are a former couple, and the rivalry started from a very ugly breakup
>The twins eventually discover each other, and try to get the two sides to get along
>Their parents remain comically ignorant of the whole ordeal, even when huge magic fights happen in their house
>Other than the twins and comanders, each faction has three extra girls/heroes, and they all get comedic, battle harem style crushes on the twins. However, the boys' crushes on Hana are presented with Yaoi tropes, while the girls' crushes on Taro are presented with Yuri tropes
>The bad guys are a group of their own, and they are really insulted that the heroes and magical girls care more about fighting each other than fighting them
>The twins' childhood friend is a super nice guy, the class rep who helps anyone before they even ask, but his secret is that he wishes to be a super villian. However, the most evil thing he can do is rip a tag from a mattress. After bragging on a bad guy image board about his (fake) evil deeds, the villian faction recruits him

Sounds cool but that end was pretty out of nowhere i guess, did you have a series planned or something?

>Story starts with a court scene ran by the Gods, our main protagonist is the defendant.
>He's a ridiculously arrogant "fallen angel" and constantly taunting the Gods, revealed he failed in an attempt to overthrow them.
>Banished to the mortal realm as punishment for his crimes, as he tears into a monologue swearing revenge on the Gods he suddenly materializes in a busy city street to the confusion of onlookers
>Series follows his attempts to get back to the realm of the gods and take his revenge, constantly fails due to his own incompetence or the laziness of the people he includes in his personal army
>Also follows him trying to adjust to the ways of his new home such as vidya, cooking etc. all the while keeping his obnoxious superiority complex and getting angered by failing at trivial tasks which mortals complete without thought

maybe next thread if i even remember

MC finally confesses to childhood friend. Before he can confess, he gets reincarnated to alien world. He has weird visions of his childhood friend back on Earth, namely her getting hit on by random dudes. Turns out that the alien world is actually her subconscious mind, and he's only in a coma, not dead. MC has to prevent NTR by fighting her budding feelings for other guys, personified in the form of weird monsters, and also find/unlock her happy memories of their childhood. If he wins, he'll wake up, but if he loses he'll be trapped in NTR hell forever.

Nightmare Mode.

The MC, a United States Marine officer born from a Japanese mother and American father is deployed to Japan with their unit in order to instruct JSD Forces in maritime operations.

While conducting training the JSDF and USMC forces end up getting caught up in bad weather and end up transported to an unknown location with a civilization that mimics the modern world except with Magic and are declared as game to be hunted and killed by the people of the civilization.

Now to survive the JSDF and USMC must work together to find a way home and uncover the history of an alternate modern civilization and their magic.

a group of socially awkward school girls join a (girls only) role-playing club
story is about them larping after and during school hours
practising and performing plays
a bit lewd at times but nothing excessive since its still a slice-of-life anime

>a lewd assassin
i like it
shit ending though, should have something more than just le happy end

>MC is American
>USMC teaching things to the JSDF and not the other way around

Flop of the season, studio set on fire by angry netuyos, Sup Forums's AOTY

To tell you the truth I can't tell if your intentions were to shitpost just by mentioning NTR but this is one of the most interesting premises out of this entire thread. My only complaint is that you left it as a premise and not a plot that can be critiqued easily.
The idea of having to stop other guys from winning her over is the most intriguing part. Not just will he have to convince her she doesn't want him, he'll have to be someone who can overcome whatever fault he makes her see in others. Through his trials he'll understand that before this he wasn't suited to be her boyfriend either. Maybe even the final chapter can be him having to convince her not to accept his proposal in some loopy-time shenanigans. It'll be revealed that he was sent to her mind in the past and he can only return if he gives up on the girl he was fighting for. Either live inside her mind and watch the relationship he always wanted happen before him or return to the real world and give up his true goal.
I don't know if you'll ever read this user but I hope you'll work hard on this idea and make it shine even brighter in all these threads!

The MC is a hardworking student who grew up taking care of his sick mother and his little brother and sister. His classmates admire him and his girlfriend who used to be a turbo bitch turned dere for him. If left alone, MC would be a great example of how hardships can be overcome with hard work.
One of MC's classmates, glasses-kun, uses black magic to teleport his entire class to another world. Glasses-kun had a crush on MC's girlfriend since they were kids but never had the courage to confess. His plan was to restart his life with her and become a shitty Kirito knock-off.
MC is late for class so he’s not part of the initial teleportation. To go to another world, glasses-kun must sacrifice his classmates to a dark deity of the other world. They are all stored in the deity’s belly where they will all die in 24 hours.
When Glasses-kun teleport themselves into the new world, MC rides in through the portal with a motorcycle he found to save his girlfriend.
Since every second outside the portal is a year inside it, the ten seconds the MC spends outside longer than Glasses-kun causes him to go the new world ten years later.
Glasses-kun has become the dark lord while MC's girlfriend is his wife. MC has no experience with isekai's plots. He only played FFIV and half of a Dragon Quest Game he lost as a kid. Most of his experience in gaming is in FPS and sports games. He uses his motorcycle and a frying pan and rides through the continent, eventually hearing the prophecy of the chosen one. To save his girlfriend, save the inhabitants of the new world from glasses-kun reign and to return home to make dinner for his family. MC will fulfill the prophecy of the chosen one and save everyone!

Except the chosen one is a cute girl he meets on his journey. She has long hair and a pet griffin that speaks backwards. What it says doesn't mean anything though.

>Sup Forums's AOTY
>That episode when the JSDF tried to wank themselves and get the MC on their side because "muh Japanese heritage", but got BTFO by the MC putting America above shitty heritage.
The shitposting on Sup Forums was amazing.

Napoleonic warfare feat. Lolis.

I like the idea of an Issekai where the NEET is the bad guy, but this seems a bit all over the place

The biblical god finds the world's faith in him lacking due to the widespread hedonism but can't just smite people because of a bet he has with the devil so he decides to make use of a loophole that leads him to garner more faith for himself by incarnating as a human girl with the goal of rising up from the bottom and becoming the idol of idols sans the use of any miracles in public eye else the devil will smug it over his head.

I call this one "Smite Me, Almighty Idol!".

Does the devil become his/her rival idol?

Space people doing cute space things.

Sounds a lot like AC desu

Is god a female or does he become a trap?

MC is a teenage boy who is infatuated with a beautiful rich popular girl. Rich Girl is kind of a meanie that picks on everyone, including MC and his homely looking Childhood Friend. On his fourteenth birthday, MC works up the courage to confess to her. She of course laughs at his face and breaks his heart. Later that day MC's childhood friend gives him a birthday gift, a leather-bound copy of a book of fairy tales. MC just having his heart broken, and getting a strangely childish gift lashes out on her. MC thinks Rich Girl rejected him because he's not mature enough, so a book of fairy tales triggers the fuck out of him. That night he goes to sleep and wakes up in a strange land. A gorgeous Christmas cake tells him that she's a Fairy Godmother and she has summoned him into this world so he can learn a thing or two about relationships. Every night, MC's dream takes place in a different fairy tale. His job is to make the girl of each story happy or else he won't be able to wake up. It's a very vague and cryptic instruction, but he decides he has no choice but to play along. He uses what little he knows about fairy tales to guide his missions. His first girl is Cinderella. After the prince discovers her identity, he's disappointed that she's a poor commoner. He tries to date her for awhile, but eventually he stops coming around. Cinderella gets a note from the prince saying he wants nothing to do with a commoner. MC investigates and realizes the letter was sent by the prince's parents. Prince actually really wants to marry her, but he knows his parents would never approve, which is why he's been acting so weird around her. MC arranges a meeting between the two and he rants about how social classes don't mean anything if two people are in love. Prince abandons his kingdom, family and status and rides off into the sunset with Cinderella.

No. He just goes around in nice suit smugly taunting god for constantly getting in his own way by basically being a superpowered brat.

To make things fun, let's have MC be an idol producer who sold his soul to the devil that both parties agreed to have pose as god's older brother trying to help his long lost imouto break into the idol biz. I think Matsuoka would be a good choice for the voice.

Every night, MC gets a new fairy tale, each one teaching him a new lesson. Beauty and the Beast teaches him how to deal with insecurities and self doubt. Beast is depressed as fuck because he's an ugly piece of shit and he knows Belle could never love a freak like him. MC teaches him that the way he's been acting, his insecurities causing him to push Belle away is a bigger problem in their relationship than his physical appearance. MC meets a whole bunch of other fairy tale characters, each one having a slight twist in their relationship. The final one is Red Riding Hood and The Woodsman. Woodsman rescues Red and marries her. But he ends up becoming alcoholic and being physically abusive. MC stands up for Red and gets in a fist fight with The Woodsman. MC loses horribly. MC learns about true courage and facing your fears. Inspired by MC's bravery, Red breaks up with The Woodsman for good. She also teaches the MC that sometimes being alone and loving yourself is better than being in love with someone who hurts. MC passes the final test and is free of the fairy tale dreams forever. He's a completely new person and is ready to confess to Rich Girl once again,this time he knows he can make her fall in love with him. Then he has an epiphany, the stories and all their lessons vaguely reflect events in his life, all of them having to do with Childhood Friend. Childhood Friend has always had a crush on him, but he was too dumb to notice. She ends up wishing with all her heart for MC to notice her. Her love for MC subconsciously summoned the Fairy Godmother. Turns out Childhood Friend was the princess of the story all along. MC confesses to her and they live happily ever after. Series ends with Fairy Godmother adding MC and Childhood Friend's story to her book.

Female but overtly masculine and grandiose mannerisms off camera. KanaHana to voice.

Fallen stars that come to the planet grants anyone who makes contracts with them the power of the heavens. In Imperial Year 15, the Imperial Star Empire controls most of the islands that makes up the world using the power of the fallen stars.

The MC is a retired soldier for the empire, who now works as a farmer in the village him and his best friend grew up in, taking care of his best friend's daughter after his friend passes away. One day, a star by the name Amaterasu falls into the village and forms a contract with the MC's adopted daughter. She is taken by the Imperial Star Forces in order to become the bride of the Crown Prince and to have the child who would usher in a new era.

The MC not willing to accept this and save his adopted daughter and to stand up against the power of the Imperial Star Empire makes a deal with one of the most infamous fallen stars in the world named Lucifer. In-exchange for getting Lucifer's power to save his daughter, the MC will aid Lucifer in trying to kill the Emperor who has with them the fallen star named Heylel.

The MC then sets up on an island hopping adventure in order to stop the wedding of his adopted daughter with the Crown Prince and goes through several different bosses of the Empire which accidentally starts a revolution behind him.

If god is a reverse trap, the devil has to be a trap

>Fallen stars that come to the planet grants anyone who makes contracts with them the power of the heavens.
dropped

A trap is isekai'd into a dragon's lair. The dragon mistakes the MC for the latest of his virgin sacrifices, whom the small village at the base of the mountain send periodically to appease the dragon.
Contrary to popular belief, the dragon does not eat his sacrifices, but instead makes them his wives. Thus MC is added to the dragon's harem. On the other hand, the dragon ruthlessly murders any male that steps foot in his domain.
The story is a romcom where MC must protect his secret (and chastity) from the dragon. He also has multiple love interests within the harem itself, including a female knight that fell madly in love with the dragon, a gluttonous priestess who continuously extorts the dragon for food and thief that got caught trying to pilfer the dragon's loot.

The OHOHOHOHO~ drilled ojou-sama of a fantasy world and a normal JK from our world swap consciousness.
But things don't go as the usual cliche'd mind-swap comedy. The ojou-sama in our world gets locked up in a psyche ward for not stopping to call others her servants and acting weird and extremely spoiled.
The normal girl in the other world can't deal with the politics without the ojou-sama's knowledge and keeps losing power and prestige left and right.
From thinking how easy the other had it to realising the hardships each other had to face, both of them eventually man up and start dealing with the problems of the world they find themselves in.

What about a romcom where an OHOHOHOHO~ drilled ojou-sama and a narcissistic ouji-sama character are an idiot couple. All the other characters are commoners there purely for the tsukommi.

>the american bill of rights as represented by a group of magical girls,they fight monster laws and people that endanger american freedom and burgers.
thier personas are similar to the laws they represent
I. Foul-mouthed, yankee girl constantly challenging authority
II. /k/ tier gun-nut who thinks more firepower is the answer to any problem
III. Soft-spoken healing type who doesn't like violence
IV. Hikkineet conspiracy theorist who just wants to be left alone to her imageboards
V. Honorable, chivalrous knight-type who takes her code very seriously
VI. Speedster scouting type who enjoys keeping an eye on everything
VII. Ojou who views the world entirely based on money
VIII. Two-faced sadist who puts on a kind and caring outward face while secretly enjoy the torment of others
IX. Caring onee-san who believes protecting others is the most important thing in the world
X. Very average, everyday high school girl still just getting used to her magical girl powers

Together, they manifest the American destiny
Their adventures involves:
>Smuggling and helping counter-revolutionaries/contras and religious right extremist
>Waging proxy war on asian country through agents and religious fanatic pawns
>Waging secret cold war against China and Russia by spreading hate, false accusations, and sinophobe/russophobe
>NSA robots trying to take lewd pictures of them at the beach

Their enemies include:
>Chinese magical girl that copies herself powered by collectivism and the spirit of state capitalism
>gun controll bill is an actuial troll summoned to grab guns
>civil fortfechure & budget gremlins stealing money
>Domestic spying see nsa robots
>antifa stand user powering hate speech law with human sacrifices
>D.A.R.P.A spending on white elephants
>ATF dogmen shooting people randomly

The voice of fire
Monster girls are invading our world in massive numbers, bringing only chaos. Vigilante groups styled after Crusaders and fantasy paladins and clerics form due to lack of government response, seeking to purge the monster girls from the world in reprisal.

Our MC is a young man was preshred by a friend to join his local group known as the World Guard 404. Despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled guardsman, his secret is that he dosen't like fighting

Meanwhile, a family of cute tanuki girls try crazy scams each week to make money. When they backfire, the tanuki retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam. However, the youngest one has regrets about following her sisters' lifestyle because she has a crush on MC, though she doesn't have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.

However a female paladin who has been tasked with hunting down traitors has already proposed marrage to the MC. He is also under threat from a magical ogre queen who was exiled to this new world. The pages of the ogre queen's spellbook have been scattered, leaving her weakened. She vows collect the magic pages and recruit local monsters to restore her kingdom.

"Speed Square"

Our MC is a girl who has no interest in making friends in her new class. She is very rude, narcissistic, and also flat-chested. As a result, she often ends up breaking people's cherished possessions.

She stores damaged objects all throughout her home. These pieces of damaged furniture and other items scare her, emitting a strange aura due to their damages. She can see this aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents. They taught her that each piece of furniture and houseware should be respected. Though she desires to repair these items, she has no skills or tools.

One day, she hears a loud hammering and the whirring of power tools coming from her neighbor's backyard. When she goes to look, she sees her classmates cutting wood and building furniture. Inspired by their skills (and big boobs) she asks the other girls if they could give her guidance in the art of furniture repair.

Every day she learns the ins and outs of DIY construction and repair, and uses these skills to restore her possessions, healing the objects' auras, and as her skills grow so too does her chest.

cute would watch

I kinda like this

>MC is possessed by demon
>not voluntarily, his soul was sold before his birth
>really just wants to be left alone
>pretty much everyone who knows what he is views him as the anti Christ
>Parents loathe him, church hunts him, the works
>eventually gets a chance to start over
>new town, albeit religious as fuck
>meets girl, first person to ever be kind to him
>town finds out about demon
>girl defends him
>falls in love with girl
>totally selfish shallow love, but he believes in it nonetheless
>she believes that he is a good person at heart
>in the end, his own selfishness and narrow mindedness bring about a bad end for pretty much everyone involved

I like stories where the MC isn't purely good, and like stories even more where the mc doesn't auto win because plot

is this fujoshit?

In that entire greenest where did you derive homosexuality?

The only two characters even mentioned are make and female

I bet he meant shoujoshit

Deny it all you want, I can tell what's really going on. The girl just wants to ship him with the demon, so she said all that stuff so she could get close to him and manipulate him into fucking the demon. That's heretical AND gay.

>Everyone's fucking dead
>The only "humans" left are gigantic, horrific human-machine aberrations with their distorted faces displayed on hundreds of cracked monitors all welded together
>In this ruined world, hostile mechanical soldiers mindlessly continue a war that actually ended one thousand years ago
>Then, one day, a perfectly ordinary human steps out of a factory, unaware of what has happened
>He meets a friendly machine capable of independent thought
>The two team up and struggle to survive in an absurdly hostile world full of secrets and ruled by insane machine-gods
>After a few months, something strange happens. All of the warrior machines begin committing suicide.

>that nightmare mode
If anyone wants, I can draw a sketchy bust of their MC

For a time, the young prince was truly happy: he had his father’s love, his childhood sweetheart’s hand in betrothal, and all the luxuries the palace could afford. After ten years, even the bitter wounds from last civil war seemed to be healing, and the future looked bright. But one night, awakened by a voice in his ear, the prince strays down to the throne room, where he finds a gruesome figure waiting for him: the ghost of the king whom the prince’s father usurped in the civil war.

The scornful ghost whispers to the prince of his father’s sins: deceit, betrayal, and the murder of the whole royal family—sins which the prince has inherited as his father’s heir. There is only one way for the prince to cleanse his soul, the ghost tells him: one of the dead king’s daughters managed to escape the coup and was hidden away by his faithful steward. The prince must find her, overthrow his father, and install the rightful princess on the throne. Only then will justice be done.

As the grisly apparition fades away, the prince gathers up his nerves and makes a fateful decision in the name of protecting all he holds dear: he will go and seek out the lost princess—and he will kill her.

Meanwhile in the countryside, a girl sits at the deathbed of the man who raised her—the king’s steward—and makes a decision of her own. Though the steward had trained her in the military arts and had always hoped she’d avenge his beloved king, she has seen firsthand how the people suffer, and how impotent even a mighty lord is to improve the common folks’ lot. Taking the steward’s sword and armor, she adopts the guise of a knight and dedicates her life to the good of the people, whatever that may entail.

A prince descending into squalor and a princess rising out of it; it’s only a matter of time before their paths—and blades—finally cross.

I'll take you up on your offer.

Luchador club at an all girls school.

Give me a description of your character then. Maybe with some visual reference?

Even giving feedback on the Taboo Pasta apparently gets your post wiped. Reposting some older feedback on account of that.

Makes sense.

This too.

Strong motivation for the anti-mage. The archer's is good for her personally, but not totally sold that the unheroic MC could be seen as a gateway to heroism. Very easy problem to fix in the telling of the story, though. Iffier on the assassin; he could probably run after he gets spared, so what's his personal stake in sticking around?

And that's good to hear. I like this so far (agree with other user about subplots overwhelming rescue story, though), and I'll be happy to read any more of it you bring.

What's his health issue?

PoV shuffling isn't a terribly stupid gimmick; I've seen it used well, and have even done it myself.

As for the necromancer, I meant more personality than powers. What motivates her? What does she struggle with?

While I'm at it, add in what expression to draw him in.

Average highschool boy playing mobage while waiting for the train home. Something goes wrong with his phone and he is transferred to an alternate dimension based on the game he was playing. He quickly discovers the world is only somewhat related to the game as things are quite different, but what is most striking is that its his normal human form instead of the ingame character he used! Yet despite that his power levels remain which compared to the denizens of that world who are essentially average humans and demi-humans makes him super powerful that can also dual shield which is supposed to be legendary ancient and long forgotten battle technique that could surpass the gods and was the only thing that defeated the demon god! He instantly finds himself meeting a strange and incredibly beautiful girl with long blond hair which he saves from being raped and they journey together during which he acquires many more friends mostly cute girls and some dangerous enemies only he can defeat thanks to his special powers.

I'm not sure how things develop from there but I guess I'll have to add something about a boss of some kind related to his dual shield or something?

Anyway. What do you anons think?

moot is trying to sabotage my LN author career

Japanese variety show. Using nothing but KyoAni characters.

>Mirror Mirror 鏡よ鏡 (Kagami yo Kagami)
>MC-kun is your average high schooler about to start his last year,
with one fatal flaw: he loves himself far too much! His "mature" and
predictable lifestyle takes a turn when he finds himself stalked and
blackmailed by an unusual girl, who reveals to him an incredible
secret: she is his alternate self from another dimension. Now forced
to live with an eccentric and exceedingly familiar roommate, MC-kun
watches as his rose-colored life spirals in a very different
direction.

>series starts with comfy antics of MC-kun and MC-san getting used to living with each other
>MC-san is much more skilled at influencing people than MC-kun so she teaches him in exchange for rooming with him over summer break
>school year begins, last year of school for MC-kun
>game plan devised by MC-san is for him to make a fake school club and invite prestigious and important people to it so that he can spread his influence and make important business connections
>the "Cinema Club" grows in members throughout the year and gets into shenanigans: members include but are not limited to a muscular delinquent girl betrayed by her former banchou that likes disco dancing, a flirtatious and no-nonsense barista girl, a solitary boy that is actually a western freak and huge into airsoft guns, the paranoid neurotic president of the ACTUAL film club who is a master of disguise, the school council secretary who is a failed pick up artist and the school store intern who is a chubby, black otaku tech whiz
>most of the series is in this last year of school, and is about MC-kun and MC-san making friends, getting into antics, developing their skills and dealing with people like suspicious teachers, the rival school's banchou and his lieutenants, and even the MC's parents
>MC-san actually assembled them all to rob a bank, which is
the final arc of the manga with appropriate raised stakes

tfw can't post new character art because Sup Forums has aid

Seems nice, I like you have an ending in mind too. Fairy tales are kinda wasted in Western media, but in anime might still work.

A noble-looking prince of 17 or so, going through some Hamlet-style emotional turmoil, or a princess of the same age disguised as a knight, as in pic, but less cute and more weary and resolute. Either would be great, and thanks for offering as well.

Christmas Carol, but the Scrooge-like MC ends up getting the three ghosts on his harem, plus the ghost of a childhood friend he forgot.

make it take place in business school

DON'T FORGET TINY TIM THE CRIPPLED LOLI

Okay I'll give it a try
>So there is this circa 17-18 year old guy
>It's a winter city
>He has a long coat
>It looks really really cool
>When he opens it it has a bunch of weapons and other useful stuff
>Plot is that he battles on the winter street with other people wearing a similar coat
>Looks cool as hell but in reality nothing is happening it's just all flare
>It ends with an existentialist moment when the first day of spring dawns and he and his enemies first meet without weapons
Feels like I'm copying something but who cares really

On it!

>MagiStars and the Stardusters
>On another planet, a powerful sage fuck you, Hard mode does battle against an evil sorcerer to determine the final fate of her world.
>The battle ends in a draw, leaving both mortally wounded
>The sorcerer's Elite Three decide to revive him by collecting the life force of humans from another world
>To save herself, the sage hides away into a set of 8 jewels, splitting between them pieces of her soul and her mastery of the 8 elements of her world
>She then tasks her apprentice and her two loyal ferret familiars Pocky and Pokey to go to the other world and find 8 warriors to inherit her spirit.

>Enter the MC, a cute, pink haired girl who's late for high school!
>It's a mahou shoujo series, and the Elite Three are attempting to steal the life force from the citizens of Japan in order to resurrect the sorcerer.
>In order to combat the Elite Three, the MC attempts to recruit 7 of her classmates to join her cause
>Under the guise of a "Stardusters Club" that fulfills the wishes of anonymous classmates who ask for help, "like wishing upon a star"
>To join the group are a misunderstood "punk" boy, dark_skin girl who loves martial arts and hates gyarus, a blond genius who sleeps in class all the time, an asthmatic who loves to sing and is scared by everything else, the punk boy's older brother and tard wrangler, and the apprentice masquerading as a teacher.
>One of the 8 gems gets stolen and is given to the evil 8th ranger

I'm very serious in making this happen.

Was gonna draw, but I'm still shit at drawing. Help me please.

I like this. It sounds fun, if not terribly deep, and that's perfectly okay. Importantly, you have more than one joke here which is often a problem for metahumor-based pitches, so I think you've got something solid on your hands.

This sounds very similar to Hataraku Maou-sama, with a different motive. As long as you stick to comedy, it's probably fine.

Odd concept, but it's got all the necessary ingredients for a story. I could see this working well with an imaginative director at the helm.

I like your sketch. The story is sort of like Axis of Time, from what I've heard of it, but with a more advanced world, rather than less.

A slice of life niche that I suppose no one has filled yet. Someone may as well make it.

Pretty wild, user. It's on the kitchen-sink side of things, coherence-wise, but you have the motivations and such here, and they all line up. Your MC is pretty novel as well, though the fact that he has his life together already does mean you might struggle to find challenges for him as a person. Not my cup of tea personally, but nice work.

Someday I'd love to see a deranged take on Jesus Christ Superstar as an idol anime. The idol pun here is good, and this could be pretty funny.

Now here's something! Fully realized with an arc and an ending to boot. One of the best I've seen out of these threads. The premise is great, it lends itself well to the episodic anime format, it's considerably more level-headed about romance than most anime, and it just sounds fun. I think if you had a pilot written, you could seriously pitch this to a western studio.

I like this. Motive, adventure, etc. The fallen stars bit is a little Howl's Moving Castle, but you quickly head your own direction with it. Simple and bold; I'd watch it.

Sure! Give me some references and an expression.

Also, here's an example of a sketchy bust, if you don't want a nose you can tell me you want the typical dot. This is my LN MC, Tsuneo.

That was not how I wanted that to post.

More like tumblrneo; that art is fucking vile