GOING TO AMERICA, HOW DO I AVOID NIGGERS?

Completely serious without a hint of irony or edge. I'm planning a trip to America with some friends and we want nothing to do with black people - don't want them serving us food, don't want to see them in the streets, don't want to be near them at all (hotels etc). Is this possible in modern day America? Are there any states/places where nigs don't go? I am planning to go sometimes in may or june if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

justicemap.org/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends where - south florida - Ny or really any major city your guaranteed to run into them daily, even at high end restaurants youll have a nog parking your vehicle

don;t go to the coasts, don't go to major cities.

What cities? Our cities are where our niggers concentrate. If you can stay out of the city centers you'll usually be fine, but it depends.

Use justicemap.org/ to see if the place you're going has nigs.

Don't go to america

First you're a racist.

Second Alaska?

There are nigs in all major population centers except in certain places, but honestly dude not all blacks are that bad, they're just a bit spooky if you're not used to them, but I've lived around them my entire life and never been bothered except once or twice when I was younger. Yes, you want to be careful around them but there's no reason to avoid them altogether, especially because you're going to be missing out on most of the country if you do that.

Or Hawaii

Come to Utah

>Is this possible in modern day America?

Yes. All you need to do is avoid cities/southeast.

avoid the major US cities.. avoid gas stations (they often lurk and ask for money, practice saying "I don't have any" with confidence and do not engage in further dialogue beyond that.)

They also loiter around public transportation so use a rental instead.

I'm a white European male living in Miami, never had any problems with minorities because I have situational awareness.

Don't go to a city. Actually don't go to the suburbs at this point because those have all been flooded with diversity thanks to government subsidized housing. Go visit some backwoods rural area and camp.

please be more specific .. pic related

Well thats too bad you progressive fucks are in for a treat.

I'd say go to Idaho, Wyoming, or Kansas. Those are the last few places that have very few black. You may see some but they will be somewhat rare.

>Racist for wanting enjoy vacation, not trying to get enriched

What can the OP gain from going to an area above critical nigger mass?

Go to see beautiful outdoor things. Rare to see a nigger in a national park.

Go to Montana or Wyoming. Or go hiking all the time. Never seen a nigger out hiking

West Virginia is mostly nig-free

>practice saying "I don't have any" with confidence and do not engage in further dialogue beyond that.)

I always interrupt them and say, “No thanks!”

I don’t care what they have to say.

Like those place with the migrants over there in paradise?

It really depends where you go. Even in the big cities there is usually a part of that city the africans stay in and that's obviously the areas where all the killings and violence happens. Just remember the golden rule and you'll be fine.

>Around blacks never relax

Just avoid the festering swineheap. Mutts don't deserve our presence.

any tourist attraction or major place has niggers, sorry. We fucked up bad

How is not wanting to die racist?

Quit wishing you were America leaf.

Ahmed detected

If you're looking for a city, Scottsdale Arizona is like 90% White,

To be racist is to be Human, to be anti-racist is to be Anti-Human.

Avoid urban areas and run down looking neighborhoods. Use this to double check: demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

Just don't say the N word, and you should be fine. You'll get along with them just fine as long as you treat them how you like to be treated.

Oregon
Idaho
Wyoming
Montana
Utah
Maine
The Dakotas
Wisconsin

Everywhere else you’re going to have to avoid big cities. If big cities interest you, Pittsburgh, PA is almost completely white.

Aint that the truth but, go to Siuth Phoenix to fuck black dudes, you normal white people stuff.

don't cross the street, it'll show your weakness! instead put your arm on your hip as if you're reaching for the gun and walk by them constantly looking at them as you pass them and then as you pass, turn your head sideways so you can see behind you to make sure they keep walking and not about to jump you form the back.

The woods is usually your best bet. I've only seen black people in the woods a couple times in all of my life.

lmao, that's actually what I instinctively say now too. It's probably more effective than I don't have any because they get thrown off their game with "no thanks" and usually don't continue.

OP. say "no thanks" as soon as someone approaches you and repeat it as necessary.

You’re not even a US citizen but you’re already thinking like one of us!

This exactly.

>don't want them serving us food
This means you won't be able to go to effectively any restaurant
>don't want to see them in the streets
Can't go where sidewalks are, so no cities.
>don't want to be near them at all (hotels etc)
They work as housekeeping in hotels. My suggestion is airbnb.

Basically your options are only visit Maine or Vermont and never leave rural areas. Also don't come here by plane, because the airports are full of them.

t. Non-American

This is the attitude that gets people killed. Ignore this nigger lover. They are not like us.

Go to a ski resort. I’ve never seen a black or spic in my whole life going to them

Salt Lake City Utah

97% white If you actually see a nigger he will do his best to act white, we keep them in check here.

Just don't go to America. Its impossible to avoid them there are so many.

You obviously didn't read his post. He said he doesn't want anything to do with them.

Except north east PA. Avoid at all cost if you don't want scum from NY and NJ.

t.NEPA

>because the airports are full of them
>Chicongo airport
>TSA is niggered out
>Indicator that government doesn’t take airline security seriously

Rural northeast (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont) etc) is very pretty and almost entirely whites. Some parts of Oregon (stay the fuck out of Portland) and California (north, outside of the Bay Area for the most part, though the rural outskirts there are so fucking beautiful and lack nods). Alaska is almost entirely nig-free (and people free for the most part). Nigs almost exclusively dwell in cities and can be found in most of them. Spics dwell in cities and also in some farming areas as a workforce. I'd suggest that you stick to seeing nature since America has some seriously awe inspiring parks.

I don't even say shit go them the nigger at the gas station by me always tried to be cool with me and I always just take my shit and leave without saying a word fuk those monkeys

I always tell them ’sorry all I got is credit’ ... which is actually true.

Never carry cash or valuable near buffers.

Just go to to alabama!

This. Just stay in the high income areas

Here's some general advice: Every major city in the US has at least SOME blacks. If you really have a zero-tolerance policy for negroes you're going to miss a lot of the most interesting parts of America. You could see a lot of the best National Parks without ever encountering a nig, but if you're interested in seeing a city, especially on the East Coast, you're going to be fine as long as you stay in white-majority parts of town.

i am thinking of going to new england when i finish uni, what are some good tourist attractions?

You can go to any National Park and you’ll never see a nigger.

t. Happy national park resident

>no serving food
> no see at all
wow, youre kinda a freak. i hope you get robbed. lol. And then I hope the jews beset your shit hole nord country next.

Just stay away from the southern states and you'll be okay. Maine is pretty white and so is new hampshire and delaware. midwest states like montana and dakotas don't have much niggers but they do have natives and shit.

I roadtripd America from Miami to San Francisco, basically I visited all cities from the south, and I went to NY for honeymoon and I haven't any problem with nogs
In NY a couple bags begs me for money but I shoo them and that's all, zero incidents
Nigress waitress are nice and polite

Best city was Dallas, lots of fun

>HOW DO I AVOID NIGGERS?
Avoid America

Stay out of Chicago, is my advice.

If you don't like our melting pot of free people who only want freedom then stay the fuck out!!!

Maine, brother. Why the fuck would anyone vacation in Kansas when Kennebunkport is 150% white?

Pittsburg is like the only city that lacks the "diversity" that the lefties cry for.

There are multiple places that don't have them, but they aren't very fun places hence why they haven't contaminated it yet. Avoid all cities, and if you go in a city don't go downtown. Stay in towns. Most of them don't have blacks or have very little of them. Avoid the South, that is where they are concentrated. Avoid Detroit, Chicago, and California.

Good idea keep your multiculturalism to yourself. Pull your armies out of Britain and Germany and elect Oprah so America dies a quiet death.

Nobody here cares if he's racist you uppity nigger

Black people are everywhere...not sure how they can be avoided unless you go to some small white only town...but what's to do there?

I always liked seeing revolutionary war memorials in Concord/Lexington, MA. Just don’t get too close to Boston. Connecticut and Rhode Island is niggered out. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire: good chance of being nog free, but never did tourist stuff there. I always went fishing.

Nature. If you ski then you can hit the mountains if you make the trip in winter.

Yeah I agree with gas stations, nightime. Went to Orlando with a friend to visit the universal park, stayed in a hotel not far away. Just went to a 7eleven next door to buy a few drinks, pretty scary, young black people lurking around, two of them followed us back to the hotel. Don't look back, don't stop walking. We had no problem but I must say we were pretty anxious that evening..

Come to Atlanta! Stay in the midtown, buckhead, or west end areas and you’ll be fine. Just don’t eat at soul food places (even though they are delicious)

Go to Alaska

Less than 5% niggers and you won't run into them anyway

Wayne county.

I was there last week ago, and i can confirm what you say. The problem for Europeans is we have to stop over in Chicongo for so long.

Also i found a lot of mutts from the east coast seem to live there to escape their problems. That in itself doesn't bode well for the future.

>I always interrupt them and say, “No thanks!”
Same. I say it as I'm walking away too to avoid any further interaction.

If you cheap out on your vacation, you will run into black people. If you stay at nice places, you might see a few but they generally won't bother you.

If you find yourself on a street where the buildings look more and more run down, turn around and GTFO.

Do people sincerely think that every town in America has black people?

this was supposed to be first post

Avoid malls, public transportation, water parks, amusement parks, any event that is giving out free shit, low income housing areas, and inner cities.

Basically just go to places where there is american history and educational stuff like museums, places that play country music, or places where wealthy and upper middle class hang out.

There's blacks in basically every part of America people vacation to. Unless you're going to some small town far from a major city, you will see at least some. That said, blacks who live in areas too lucrative to be covered by welfare act barely different from whites

Also, this could be helpful

Stupid Canadian

that pisses them off and I'd have to listen to sarcastic screeching while pumping gas.
>dog I wuz not even tryin you like dat
the no thanks is the most effective at having them move on to someone else.

some homeless bitch kept screeching at me because I didn't say anything and just laughed when she asked for change.

Pittsburgh is your best bet. nigs are isolated to one area, suburbs are titanium white

No body wants to go to Maplenigger land or taconigger land.

>I haven't any problem with nogs
>flag

Chimps of a banana and all that.

whats so bad about the inner cities? i walk through bad areas all the time, were abos are literally screaming about not having their meth drunk off there arse.

>GOING TO AMERICA, HOW DO I AVOID NIGGERS?
Well I would tell you but it's illegal to discriminate so I can't tell you...

> Relaxing around blacks

I've long since started putting nail clippers and toothpaste back into my carry on bag. Look for the scanner being run by a nigger and they just run everything through. I don't fly very often, but I wouldn't be surprised if I could get away with bringing my full shampoo and body wash bottles in my backpack at this point.

that's like an open invitation for more questions or further dialogue from ny experience.
>they gots a atm inside sir
>you jus don't wants to gibs meh, dats all good sir.

don't go to cities. it's that easy.
The city has nothing to offer you that you won't find in a city in your own country. Food maybe, but is it worth the trouble. See the landscape. Come when it's summer.

>racist you uppity nigger
I care...I hate racist uppity niggers. Hate em.

Go to any work site, you wont see any

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania? Half of the eastern part and downtown area of the city is black. The other half is nothing but Chinese and Indians.

Hawaii has niggers, they served me when I went there on vacation

It's not quite New England, but Niagara Falls is a half a day's drive from Boston. There's also gambling on both sides of the border. The downside is you need to visit Buffalo NY.