Would you let your imouto be an idol?

Would you let your imouto be an idol?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/911685/14d00dec14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

The idol life is suffering and no good onii-chan would want that for his imouto(pictured is an imouto with a bad onii-chan).

>Makes lotsa dough so she wouldn't beg me for any.
>Schedule keeps her out of my hair.
>Agency keeps her in a chastity belt so no creepy boyfriends.
I don't see the downside.

If my chinese comic books are anything to go by, she'll be pressured into fucking creepy old executives and introduced to a life of drugs and hedonism.

No, but I'll let your imouto be an idol.

Do idols actually make good money? If they do than yes.

If this is the Hundred imouto then she does have pretty fine legs for not being able to walk normally.

She'll fuck the producer

No, I wouldn't want sickos like you fap to her.

I'll do it anyway.

exhentai.org/g/911685/14d00dec14/

No, it's suffering in the form of a career and I think I'd lose all love for my imouto if that were to happen. I don't know why but idols automatically set my interest level to complete meh even though I'm usually there for the seasonal CGDCT threads.

absolutely

You'll lose all your love for your imouto if your interest in her goes to meh? Doesn't sound like you have any love for your imouto to begin with.

Imoutos are for bullying and beating up so no.

We really need a manga where an overprotective father worried about his idol daughter being exploited by fat, old producers etc. gets a harem of cute idols whom he has to sexually satisfy so they don't need boyfriends, fathers deserve this far more than brothers

No, because I know of the existance of the CASTING COUCH

I'd read it.

She can be my personal idol

I liked the adaption

Gross.

Only gravure idol.

That's immoral!

I think you mean "Excellent"

Aren't gravure idols just a step bellow going into JAV?

I bet you'd sexualize your idol imouto.

Of course. There's nothing wrong with sexualizing a cute idol, especially if she's your little sister too.

>incest
>idols
>sexualizing imoutos
Imoutos are solely for baps.

You mean producer as in 'Producer' from all those idol animu (in fact a manager/assistant combo).
Or like some exec to get actual profit.

The only thing I'll be "bapping" is my cock while my cute imouto idol does her special routine for me

You disgust me on so many levels.

Not my fault imoutos are so lewd.

Imoutos are to be protected, not fucked.

Why not both?

Not allowed!

Best