CONFESS

CONFESS

I have chlamydia

i hate on women but i secretly want a gf :(
i hate on normies but id kill for normie friends, i want to have some company goddammit

you first

I like making memes about Obama being gay

> are you the same guy from last night? the shut in ... if so i hope your working on your self

im not white

Let's go get some drinks, and women.

OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!
...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!

>just ate my 3rd piece of cake in a day

> i hate on women but i secretly want a gf :(
fuckign same

also: I hate the society around me but also love it. I don't know how to feel and what to do

i am a bugman. i dont look or act like one thank god. but when you break it down, i am a manchild. stopped playing video games though

Confess

im a fat fuck who cant stop eating chips

Didn't become an hero when I should have

I bashed another man his head in with a bike standard (in self defense), he was bleeding a lot.
I didn't bother to call the police or an ambulance and left him for dead.
Not because I was too angered at this scum...
Not because I was to drunk to get my phone
Not because he had others to help him...

I left him as quickly as I could because a girl texted me over for sexy times.
I have never felt so empty and dissatisfied during sex... Took me literally hours to actually finish...
She said it was her best sex ever and wondered why I suddenly lasted so long...
Fuck man... I never knew what happened to that dude, I fear he may have actually died (although I never read about a local murder investigation or anything)

I had sex with a fat girl with great tits yesterday

shit was so cash

I didn’t confess in the last “confess” thread

I'm in a fraternity and I drink a lot. In fact I'm gonna go on a bender after I get up from this nap

Catholicism isn't Christianity. There, I said it.

I also verbally ripped this girl a new one who I used to have a thing with and she got back with her cheating boyfriend. I bluffed her to reveal her true intentions and then shat on her feelings feels good mane

I'm Jewish

I'm a fag

I have no friends

i want white friends

i once told a black girl i'd fuck her and never spoke to her again

I unironically wish I would be permanently transformed into a real life furry.

I break my word more often than an honorable man should. My will is not nearly as strong as I'd like to believe.

Yeah, everybody post your secrets with your real ip address

Same here user

Aren’t all Americans

I joined a radio club just to have people to talk to IRL even if it's just hanging out at a diner on a Saturday afternoon with a few old dudes and a woman on oxygen.

You posted this in the last thread furfag

Hate the sin love the sinner.

YES, im on here all the time, and ty

That's this whole board, user.