The final black pill

When did you realize that you are the millennial monk?

>reads about others taking action
>takes no action him/herself
>reads theories upon theories
>perceived by self as intellectual improvement
>is in actuality engaging in dopamine seeking behaviour
>mental masturbation in it's purest form

We're all just hopelessly addicted to escapism.

Other urls found in this thread:

mundusmillennialis.com/
desertwisdom.org/dttw/links/dttw-zine01.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally me

Literally anyone who's not a normie.

Ride the Tiger, Brother.

w/e my pizzagate bumps are saving the world

/this

blackpills are tainted red pills. Dont fall for the despair

i want to die

More specifically, I want leave society and fuck off to the woods. And then probably die there.

Are there any legitimate ways to stave off the crippling loneliness and stress, besides regularly getting memes injections from a tibetan elephant trading forum?

this. i'm helping goddamnit

bumping this hellish thread

Fuck me that's spot on
Imagine what we could accomplish if we all collectively left this shithole and tried to implement our ideas in the real world

the world would be on fire

Maybe. Then I remember we had a significant hand in getting Trump into presidency.

I'll take blackpill for 100!

What is the Rat Utopia Study?

I just want to see the world take a turn for the worse just to feel the realism of how fucked up things can get.

Black pilled tranny here. At least I logic'd myself into obtaining that sweet white girl privilege. Also yeah society is a lie, freedom isn't real, our government is our slave master, the jews control everything truly.

My ass btw

Action through inaction. Fighting without fighting. Do you understand my path yet?

You're gonna carry this bump

Looks cute user, I'd hit it

Well basically my action is I bring up my knowledge with people as often as I can. Got an old fuck at work who voted for Trump to admit that Trump is a shill that steals from the masses and gives to the super rich. Anyone who votes stands for a police slave state

mundusmillennialis.com/

Already have a hubby lol, I trapped him off ok cupid 2 years ago.

We need to mobilize in real life

We need to create a physical infrastructure

If I could lock myself in a closet with a laptop and somehow manage to survive I would.

I have 0 need for human interaction and despise humanity. I've given up hope completely unless something supernatural happens

There would be too much infighting desu, most of you goys are religious and hate traps and traps are the way, the truth, the light

>babby's first black pill

I’m planning to move to Utah/Idaho as I predict that will be the centre of the white ethnostate once the US balkanises. Here is a quote from Schopenhauer I think sums up the situation pretty aptly:

“There is some wisdom in taking a gloomy view, in looking upon the world as a kind of Hell, and in confining one's efforts to securing a little room that shall not be exposed to the fire”.

Lucky him then, make sure he pounds that boipussy

>is in actuality engaging in dopamine seeking behaviour
>implying everything that humans do isn't to seek dopamine and seratonin

your thread is mediocre

you're showing your dumb

you probably have other characteristics besides dumb that you could bring to bear in order to not be so irritating and then perhaps your life would improve

i don't really care though i just wanted to make sure you know this thread is shit and lame and anyone who saw it would honestly have been better off reading thomas the tank engine

these things are true

yes, but I also make escapist creative content
so I'm better than you
like my fellow irish monks of old
I recreate a better time than the one we live in now
a time of sex slaves
a time when man is considered dominant
but it's all a fantasy
and I am a 25 year old handholdless virgin
the blind leading the dumb
hmm

You're.

This is quite accurate, however you can't say we haven't had an effect on society. The meme war definitely helped Trump win the election and our influence has undoubtedly woken a good amount of people up and helped push the Overton window to the right. Any one person may not make much of a difference, but the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Stay strong, friends.

it isn't clear what you're meaning to do with this post

I've bled to much misery that despair is all I'll soon have left.

Fuck Y'all
I'm still shitposting irl
See you at the womens march

>Faggots unironically identifying with this.
Where did Sup Forums go wrong?

this is the worst thing i have ever read and i was going to tell you why but if you couldn't have figured thay out before posting it then you're already too far gone and i'm likely out of my element

I don't consider this masturbation. We see the world around us and feel that many things are horribly wrong. For the society we are madmen but we know that we are right. We see degeneracy and hate it. We see our people self degrading. We see filth flooding everything. What joy does it bring to you? Why just not indulge in some distraction like many others and not think about this? Because you care, you can't un-see it and can't forget it.
I think the best way to fight this is to kill degeneracy in oneself. Reject instant gratification, reject distractions, reject temptations. Once you feel you are a good enough man you can lead others.

You can also take a look at this, I'm not telling you to become Orthodox but it's related to monkhood and can be inspiring.
desertwisdom.org/dttw/links/dttw-zine01.pdf

I dont think so user the tipping point for society is only a decade or two away at the most that is what I am holding on for maybe I can live in a collapsed society and just roam the streets looking for food.

Same