Racist Protest

facebook/NowThisPolitics/videos/1879172582114223

Who do you think is in the wrong here?

idk and idc
fuck americans

this.

This is why women and minorities shouldn't have been given the right to vote.

>Who do you think is in the wrong here?
The LARPer. He is a morbidly obese young man open carrying a rifle while wearing a costume and saying meaningless platitutes before being run off in tears by an angry mob of shrieking women. This faggot is basically all of the bad elements of the right wing wrapped into one:

> morbidly obese
Undisciplined. Can't take care of himself and is naturally repulsive to observers
> LARPing
wearing the symbols of a fallen regime that has little practical social sway, all while carrying a rifle - implying a threat (fuck off OC autists). Literally the worst imaging possible.
> retarded messaging
ROBERT E LEE WAS RACIST AND SO WAS THE CONFEDERACY. So were the founding fathers, for that matter. Instead of pretending that the Civil War wasn't about race so that people won't call you racist - deprive that term of its power by saying "who cares?" when people scream racist.
>Retarded Plan
He went to a controversial site alone, with a gun, where he was basicly guarenteed to get outnumbered and publicly shamed. He couldn't even handle the public shaming and burst into tears.
>he immidiately cucked
He was doxxed after his retarded plan, gave a public statement decrying racism, got fired from his shit job, and was expelled from his Christcuck community college - all while generating effective propaganda for the enemy.

Fuck faggots like this. We can have no tolerance for these weak men. They drag us all down. The goal is not to destroy our lives while playing dressup. The goal is to change society. The woman was only having an emotional outburst in response to the propaganda she's been fed - i.e. she was just being a woman. Not truly blameworthy behavior.

Was he literally LARPing? As in was this a civil war reenactment?

He was wearing a confederate soldier costume (which, entertainingly enough, he couldn't even fit in due to his obesity) in front of the Robert E. Lee memorial in Charlottesville

Fpbp. I don't give a fuck about this shit GIVE ME A HAPPENING

I didn't see him crying you nigger.

fpbp

obv nig loving roasty, both are fucking off in the middle of the work day. but the whore is obv in the wrong.

>she was just being a woman. Not truly blameworthy behavior.
Idiots like you are the reason why women are in charge of most western societies.

That guy is my idol. Is it true that he got kicked out of college for this?

>poland
Holy shit the memes are becoming real.

Why, because I acknowledged women's true nature? You should not expect them to behave rationally. That's why you can't take their beliefs seriously and should instead provide a model for them to follow.

Richard Spencer being a handsome rich WASP did more for the white nationalist movement than anything else in the last 30 years. Women want to fuck him and are therefore far more sympathetic to his ideas (and the men who share them) than they would be otherwise. Likewise, men actually want to follow Spencer's example and appear as powerful as he does.

Would anyone want to end up like the fat slob in the video? He is a loser. If you don't see this, it's probably because you are a loser, too.

>Why, because I acknowledged women's true nature? You should not expect them to behave rationally. That's why you can't take their beliefs seriously and should instead provide a model for them to follow.
So why are they in charge of most western countries?

Because of soft men like the one in the OP. He knows something's wrong but is utterly unwilling to do anything substantive about it other than cry and destroy his life in an impotent protest. He clings to a history that he doesn't even understand while repeating liberal platitudes.

>Because of soft men like the one in the OP.
Well why haven't the strong men stopped them then?

Its really getting hard not to hit women whenever they open their dumb cunt mouths about anything important.

hit the white man with the double finger, and see how he recoils. kek jk.

White Sharia when?

b-but