HAPPENING: JAMAICA ISSUES STATE OF EMERGENCY, MILITARY IS ON GROUND

HOW IS NOONE TALKING ABOUT THIS? HUGE HAPPENING IN JAMAICA!!!!

>On Thursday, Jamaican authorities imposed a state of emergency in the northwestern parish of St. James, which includes Montego Bay, in response to a severe spike in violent crimes in the area.

>“Military forces have been deployed to the area in an attempt to stabilize the situation,” Travel Canada said in a release

>"If you are staying at a resort in the affected area, restrict your movements beyond resort security perimeters. If you do travel outside these perimeters, use transportation arranged or provided by the resort. Use organized tour operators for excursions and travel to and from the airport. If you are in the affected area, be extremely vigilant, follow the instructions of local authorities and monitor local news.”

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3974808/jamaica-st-james-state-of-emergency/
ctvnews.ca/canada/canadians-urged-to-exercise-caution-during-state-of-emergency-in-montego-bay-1.3766495
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOURCE:

>globalnews.ca/news/3974808/jamaica-st-james-state-of-emergency/

>ctvnews.ca/canada/canadians-urged-to-exercise-caution-during-state-of-emergency-in-montego-bay-1.3766495

>shit happens in shithole countries
>expect me to care
???

>Nigger Jamaica
>Happening
Nigger, please.

I was talking to a guy who lived in Montego Bay last night on 40 Meters. (7.270L) He said the military was around but is no big deal.

Is there any chance of nigs killing nigs on a large scale?

is ham radio posting the new veganism?

>did I tell you I was a vegan yet?

GUYS IM SCARED MY AUNT IS THERE RIGHT NOW AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER. 2 CANADIANS DEAD ALREADY

>2 CANADIANS DEAD ALREADY
WTF! I love the Jamaican happenings now!!!

what the fuck, mon?

so.. its a shithole?

I'll never understand why any white person would travel to a "resort" in a majority-black country. Spending your precious vacation time surrounded by feral nigs hardly sounds relaxing to me.

A friend of a friend went to Jamaica. Wondered off the resort a little bit. This lanky tarantula headed moon cricket came out of the woods with a machete and headed straight for the guys wife. Dude lost an ear and a pinkie but he subdued the nigger eventually.

So what the fuck is happening, elaborte on what hes saying. media is trying to hide it, I havent seen anything on US websites.

RIP

No one is talking about it because it is about as much of a happening as a drive by in Chicago.

Isn't the Queen of England the ruler of Jamaica? What a cunt, she doesn't give a shit about her countries.

Do you think all these Club Meds and beautiful vacation resorts, all peppered throughout the shitholes of this planet, could be meant to give people false views and skew reality of these country for the common idiot? A bit like a guided tour of China, or North Korea... it all looks great.

Weird. I went to Jamaica with my fiance and we went off resort and did blow with Jamaican gangsters in some pool hall. Like an idiot, I even left my bag with some of them for a minute, cause I was fucked up. The head nignog in charge assured me my shit was safe, and I'll be damned, it was. Shit was pretty cash to be honest my familia.

10/10 would go back again.

Cool.

virgin islands are superior having been to both.

>niggers killing each other
not news stupid