Sup Forums character chart II

On the last episode We're going to fill up this chart one way or another. Changes, additional characters and more.

We are doing this sketch with paint and when everyone is happy with the slots we will put it on a polished version.\

If you want to change a character's position give a good reason why you want to change it.

To add a character just post the image and point to where it should be in the chart like this:

Suffering:
Deserved:

You ignored my recommendation for Ichise (Texhnolyze) you nigger

Move Firefly girl down to 70 then move everyone else up one. She died, but before that she had no real awareness of what was going on. Other people up there get raped and brutally murdered, and suffer for long periods of time while watching their loved ones die. Move Kirino, Umaru and Ika like 7 spots left, that's a stupid meme. Move Ohgi down one, as he got away with everything.

you forgot nina from code geass, put her in S40 D100

Suffering: between 60 and 70
Deserved: between 50 and 60

Touma and Othinus looks perfect where they are. Can you put Battler at 25, 90?

bumping this suggestion from last thread

Younger Toguro should probably be moved over towards more deserved by 2-3 spaces.

Agni should be moved to the left by 3 spaces, guy really didn't deserve what he got.

gonna repost some I think are valid from the last thread.

Nui, 65,70
Mao, 80, 75
Viral, 10, 80 right above trunks
Dandy, 40, 20

D: 70. Without her nukes they'd have lost.

This. His only suffering was 100% self inflicted, right up until he volunteered for purgatory.

mikan suffered too much
80, 30

Gaara is way too far into deserved, he only ended up murdering people because he was abused and basically pyschologically tortured as a kid, and he ended up repenting and saving basically the world eventually anyways

Move him into the blank space to the left of blackwargreymon

A few chnages have been made, the others are coming.

Also to make this quicker, can you point out where the characters are that need to be moved? It wastes a few minutes hunting each down individually.

Identify them for me and I'll shift them.

all the way top right

Agni is the S100 and D40.

These were additions I thought were valid, not shifts, unless I missed one of the characters who's already on the board. I can post images for the characters

I can understand why Megumin is above Yunyun, but I think they should both be lowered. Put Megumin at 40S 20D and Yunyun at 25S 20D.

Mao, 80, 75

>Also to make this quicker, can you point out where the characters are that need to be moved? It wastes a few minutes hunting each down individually.

for , and

That whore barely suffered as much as Chiaki.

Move Shouko (D25, S45) to the left of luluco.

also made the image for him

Harime Nui 65,70

Suffering: 10-20
Deserve: 40

also, I feel that Shion and Mion should be on the same row

fucked up, here

10, 40

what a shitty chart

so many ridiculous placements

also I laugh at the bitter cunt who placed umaru on bottom right. stay mad

S:40
D:10/15

Viral, 10, 80 right above trunks

It was even worse 2 hours ago.

S: 20 D: 80

>implying
Chiaki probably had a good childhood where nobody raped her

Offer suggestions then, nigger.

S 10 D 95

Suffering: 20
Deserved: 70

Why the hell Megumin is so high at suffering?
What the fuck happened with Diarmud from Fate? He didn't deserve anything that happened to him.

agreed, almost forgot diarmuid
s:90
d:20
tbqh

>Why the hell Megumin is so high at suffering?
Lived in extreme poverty and nearly starved.

Ushiromiya Kinzo:
Suffering 20 (that high because family fucked him over)
Deserved 80

S: 80
D:10/20

S: 30
D: 0

never forget the robowaifu
s: 60
d: 20

How is that equivalent to even half of Al's suffering?

It's not, which is why she should be lowered to 40S.

s: 20
d: 10

May as well add Yasu from Umineko:
Suffering 80
Deserved 40

s: 70
d: 0

I think Saitama should go above Mumen Rider considering the fact that he's losing his humanity and is abhorred for being a hero by most people. Mumen isn't strong enough to help people, but he's still loved by the public

>Rem
>55
25 would be a lot more accurate.

Partially updated. If I've missed anything, call me a faggot and then point to what I missed.

10 Suffering
95 Deserving

Why is this made of 80% literally whos?

This thread is mostly newfags with low powerlevels just talking about their favorite character. Most have actually seen less than half the stuff on the chart. Megumeme is higher than Kayo who got beaten and killed, and fucking Casshern.

Put Bernkastel at 95 suffering, 100 deserved so that she's opposite from Rika.

Replace that awful picture of Kitano in (0,15) with pic related

People want their Waifu represented. I'm still waiting for someone to post where Usagi should go.

Megumin (55S 15D) should be at 40S 20D.
Yunyun (45S, 30D) should be at 25S 20D.
Also, Rem's suffering is way too high.

S:15
D:30

why did you change the 100,0 character

S: 40
D: 0

I don't think the derserving axis is long enough for this mother fucker

Why the fuck is the girl from Geiger Counter in there? Kek

>sakura over archer
why is this shit still not fixed

shirou past is way worse than sakura and archer being a janitor is even worse

seconding this . Umaru was perfect for that spot.

>Kiritsugu Emiya
S: 50
D: 90

Move Kirino and Ika down 40 spots. "I watched the anime and she was kind of a bitch" isn't a reason to rank a middle school girl up with heartless murderers. This list is shitty enough as is.

Probably retarded but i sitll cant locate him
feel like hes a good candidate for high suffering
deserved: 50-60
Suffered: 80-100

S:10
D: 95

this
S 70

Is that supposed to be Simon at 20,30?

On one hand, he suffered a lot (he fucking died and had his body stolen), and did nothing to deserve it

On the other hand, he became a huge asshole as a ghost, and had a happy ending.

But most of the characters in that column aren't murderers. It's also not to be taken too serious I guess

I don't think he suffered all that much. At the end of the day, his high school life was pretty complete after all. He's more of a 50/50 candidate

Whoopse forgot image

Why is Griffith not at maximum D?

Honestly, if not Umaru, she can take the 0-100 spot

I can sort off see why one would think that, but alot of the suffering candidates also suffered alot and then got a fullfilling life, he should probably still be in the upper suffering upper deserved spectrum.
i believe that is the shield hero

Ohgi is a well deserved 100. Kirino, I'm and Umaru shouldn't even be 25. "I hate real girls so a kind of bratty anime girl needs to be raped and beaten" is /r9k/ tier.

Keeping up with you people is impossible. But trying is fun. I made a few changes and moved the Nugget back to pole position.

S:10
D:60

She suffered a little. It was an extistential kind of suffering.

I can't find him on the list but I think he should be 10, 40.

>all these mad anons in the bottom right corner

I'm still confused about Iyami. The sextupets are annoying, sure, but come on.

swap these two

i personally believe he did suffer and deserved it
45,40?

You forgot this one. Not having friends is not on the same level as being killed by your clone or being the last cyborg.

If the spot is taken, then put Genthru at 10-100

where do I even start

put touma and redditzero protag down a big notch. yeah being a characterisation of wish fulfillment sure is suffering

guts to the right and down a bit. yknow, griffin was tortured for 3 years while guts was enjoying life and later gets his own party. much of his suffering is also to a degree self imposed. Id also move griffith down because achieving your dreams and becoming a god like entity is not suffering. the rating would have only been justified if he had died in that torture hole

honestly I dont really know what would deserve a 100 on the suffering anyway. in ajiin there are people getting tortured for years and killed thousands of times so theyd rank pretty high. but even they are barely mentally traumatized due to shitty writing. Id say to rank anything above 90 people have to suffer excruciatingly for a very long period of time to their very last moment, both mentally and physically because hopelessness is a huge part of suffering

for example if pic related had spent her remaining life in hospital and really been abandoned by everyone, Id consider that 90-95 worthy

move the wizard from fate zero down and to the left. also alucard. then theres the utena shit, move that down. and hamster move to the right. code gayass down, several of them. le meme doge move down because it doesnt seem to suffer that much. then theres db shiit that needs to be moved down, fist of the north star down big league

and I am just getting started. well why do I even bother, its a shitty meme chart

Deserve -100
Suffer - 40

>Touma can be at 100 imo , he got killed like millions of time and got tortured in every way possible also experienced countless worlds where everyone hate him and got killed by his close people to where he forgot his own name at some point

Touma's suffering is more like update version of Subaru's

>Rem is too high

>The guy in tier 85,35 from Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria should be tier 90-100

>Where is kaneki ?

Umatrash deserves every bashing this World can offer to her.

Rem needs to be way down.

Kaneki should be tier 80

>I watched 3 episodes of the anime version and joined in some shitposting threads
>Let's rank their deserved suffering at the "rape, watch family die, and then get murdered" level because that meme girl is a bitch
No, but this list isn't total garbage.

Stop greentexting like a retard.

Kill yourself Tokyo Gayhole faggot.

mmmmh delicious tears. cry more please

I think Diavolo should be moved to 100-100. It's a meme spot anyways, and what other character can possibly fit it?