TICK TOCK

word on the streets is that this is the biggest tick tock of all

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ON THE CLOCK!

FUCK HANNITY HE'S THE BIGGEST LARP FAGGOT EVER. FUCK HIM. HE'S NOT EVEN ON OUR SIDE. FUCK HIM

Tick Tock!!!

TICK TOCK GUYS TICK TOCK

>BIGGEST LARP FAGGOT EVER.
That'd be Q

>THE BIGGEST LARP FAGGOT EVER
You must be new here.

Hannity blows... Wilkow has much better political commentary.

Lol this fucking faggot again

He gets tripped up by dem callers into his radio show too much

Can someone quickly redpill me on this memo? What is it? What COULD it contain?

Been out of the loop for a few months!

idk, i'm eating cookies

memo contains all the information that says Obama administration colluded with the DOJ and FBI and used the phony dossier that hillary paid for in order to spy on Trump before and after the election

this is the shit that Nunes saw many months ago that freaked him out and that Schiff saw at the White House.

They just voted for congress to see it and now that they have they republicans are calling for the public to see it saying that the public deserves to know this and that ppl will likely go to jail

tldr obongo is fucked

Umm...

yeah im not falling for that shit again

basically hillary used government spy tools to spy on trump in order to beat him and obama was fully aware of it and allowed it

Thank you, Mr Rothschild. Thank you for showing humanity the truth. The Russian boogeyman couldn't have been better exposed for what it is than if the devil himself when on live TV and raped a baby. Humanity has awaken to who and what the elite are. Your family, and the other elite families, are no longer safe. We see you. We hear you. The Saudi families have been purged. Your family, Soros, the vampires in the Vatican and in Castles in Europe aren't safe anymore. You can't hide anything anymore. We are coming for you, and your families, and all the elites. The memo will be released. It will not be the last or most earth shattering of memos to be made public, but it will create a cascade of leaks. We have your emails. We have your phone calls. All of them. Going back years... the Titanic, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Las Vegas, it's all coming out and you will all face military tribunals.

oh fuck!

Thanks user!

>2018
>still believing Hannity larps

JUST

>this time I'll let you kick the football, Chuck!

> First nigger president.
> Goes to jail
It's like pottery.

This is true and my biggest criticism of him. He has good ideas that are thought out ahead of time, but once he gets put on the spot, he hangs up and does the "thank you for the call" thing. That being said, I still enjoy his show.

only one worse than hannity is kim dotcom. hell probbably just show graphics of senators saying to release it

>biggest tick tock ever
was excited until I realized this wasn't a typo and he really did mean to type "t"

I kek'ed at this, now everyone at the table wants to know "what's so funny?"
Thanks user

Whatever the fuck is going on, it's crazy.

Vegas story falls apart.
Fake nukes everywhere.
Releasing memo is now treason or some shit.
McCain paid for dossier personally.
U1 arrest.
Trump winning so hard it's not even funny.
Rothschild reeing.

I think we're entering the endgame.

The Rothschilds are in full panic mode!

true

TICK TOCK GIVE ME RATINGS

You retards fall for it every time

>word on the streets is that this is the biggest tick tock of al

I'm going to punch Sean in the fucking cock, if he doesn't stop with the ticktocking, and get to the real bombshells.

>I wanna see obama and lynch and comey and hillary and others led out of their taxfunded mansions in cuffs.
>Until then........stop with the fucking ticktocks

Good try Nunes!
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800

Im done at least for now trying to convince people of Q's legitimacy, the day of the fucking rope is coming for you all, if you were foolish enough to be sucked into the whole Q is a larp thing i am sorry, soon enough all will become clear. either way today is the big day, today the whole world will see just how fucked everything really is.