>SENATE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-senate-election/

>HOUSE INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-house-election/

>GUBERNATORIAL INTERACTIVE MAP FOR 2018
270towin.com/2018-governor-election/

>Dates (FOR PRIMARIES, RUNOFFS, ETC)
thegreenpapers.com/G18/events.phtml?format=chronological&type=e

The purpose of this thread is to provide Sup Forums a convenient guide to the 2018 midterms, and a platform to take action to achieve specific objectives that will prevent any semblance of a “Blue Wave.”

IMPORTANT DATES

November 6, 2018 --> THE BIG ONE. This is when you’ll cast your votes to elect your choices to the House of Representatives and the Senate

March 18, 2018 --> Pennsylvania special election for the 18th Congressional District; likely Republican but the Democrats have a strong candidate and you can bet your ass that they’ll be gunning for this seat

Other urls found in this thread:

eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania's_18th_congressional_district
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article195212424.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO CREATE THE RED STORM

[1] >REGISTER TO VOTE ASAP
eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state/

[2]>Find out who your congressman is
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

[3]>Find out the date of the primaries for your state

(get these 3 BASIC steps done asap)
------------

other things to do once those are done

[ ]think of all the family members and friends you know who are willing to vote against the Democrats, and get them to register to vote if they haven’t yet, and CONSTANTLY REMIND THEM THAT NOVEMBER 6 IS THE BIG DAY. Do whatever it takes. If you have a younger Gen Z sister who hates the Democrats and recently turned 18, get her to stop taking selfies and take some time to register. Prepare a family / friend party for November 6 or close to it. Anything along those lines. If you’re a hot chick (or a girl who isn’t a landwhale, really) get your beta orbiters to vote.

[ ] if you know people willing to vote Democrat, think of all the ways to redpill or demotivate them; obviously this will vary on a case-by-case basis

[ ] share what you know about how each candidate is perceived in your area (e.g. I live in Indiana and Joe Donnelly isn't even popular among progressives; I live in NYC and many people here won't even bother going out to vote for Gillibrand)

[ ] share your ideas on how to improve this general

THE RED STORM TOPIC OF THE DAY IS

Winning the Special Election on March 18 in Pennsylvania's 18th Congressional District

>How do we win this

>What are your predictions for the outcome

>What will the outcome mean for November

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania's_18th_congressional_district
The district is concentrated in the southern suburbs of Pittsburgh. It is predominantly white, although it contains a diverse range of suburbs. It is drawn in such a way that in some locations, neighborhoods and even streets are split between the 18th and the neighboring 12th and 14th districts. In parts of the eastern portion of the district, one side of the street is in the 12th while the other side is in the 18th. In the west, one side of the street is in the 14th while the other side is in the 18th.

Although there are 70,000 more Democrats in the district than Republicans, the district has trended increasingly Republican since the mid-1990s; most of the district's state legislators are Republicans. The district is home to many large coal mines and the energy industry is an important employer in the district. The western portion of the district contains some rural regions of Washington County, as well as the very wealthy suburbs located in the northern portion of this county. This portion of Washington County tends to be more Republican than the portion contained in the neighboring 12th District. Many of Allegheny County's southern suburbs of Pittsburgh are located in the district, which range from traditionally wealthy areas such as Mount Lebanon and Upper St. Clair, middle-class communities such as Bethel Park and Scott Township, and working class labor towns such as Elizabeth.

The district skews older and has the second oldest electorate in the state [3].

Replace blue with yellow /libertarians) because democrats will lose his party after the memo is released.

So are we supporting Manning in Maryland or what?

Friendly reminder that the incumbent party never picks up seats after a presidential election. Not that it would matter the republicans control all 3 branches of government and can't even pass a budget.

Let's look at the votes tonight.
We can focus on the ones that vote for a shutdown

>what is 2002

>16 years ago
My point exactly. Half the people on this board weren't even born yet. The fact is that democrats are pissed off and highly motivated. Like it or not the "blue wave" is true and you should be planning for that rather than fantasizing otherwise.

nope, try again

Thanks OP.

Its that time of year. We should start seeing what the registration deadlines are for each, and seeing who is in play. These are especially tight timelines for these smaller races, by design, I suspect.

This will be an important general for a long time. I know from experience that this sort of thing takes digging sometimes and littering information to mobilize anywhere you can.

I must see what is in play, and where the deadlines to register are first. I guess the relevance depends on what primaries are happening. Idw another Brooks/Strange debacle happening

Dems are always pissed off and highly motivated. What they want is irrelevant. The only thing that matters if people are still fatigued by their bullshit by the next election.

This shutdown event could be quite important.
The first ones who cave in will lose.

You're an idiot. There have only been two situations where a new president has faced his initial midterm in [current century]: 2002 and 2010. In 2002, new president's party gained seats, and in 2010 new president's party lost seats.

50/50 odds

>never picks up seats
You're wrong, kys fagit.

They've been more pissed off and motivated than ever though, or have you forgotten about the LITERAL riots over his victory?

Democrats got complacent during the last election, the media had them convinced Hillary was going to win in a landslide so many didn't vote. They sure as hell won't be this time and will likely throw their weight behind any and all candidates who run on an anti Trump platform.

exactly. 2002 because of 9/11 and new wars, 2010 because of Republicans turning out massively due to Tea Party organization

sperged out leftists will turn out in 2018, but it will be offputting to independents and moderates

if we get Trumpers, neverTrumpers, moderates, and independents to turn out for us , we'll make their "Blue Wave" collapse

>if we get Trumpers, neverTrumpers, moderates, and independents to turn out for us , we'll make their "Blue Wave" collapse
Trump won the election because of an excellent strategy as far as the electoral college went. The mid terms go by popular vote and Clinton won that by 2,864,974 people.

If paychecks go up, the economy continues to roar, and trump avoids a war with North Korea. Then independents and moderates literally have no reason to turn up for a blue wave, If they turn up at all it'll be for a red wave

because of voter fraud in California and in other places, which Trump is trying to investigate (though they're doing their best to prevent it)

btw the voter fraud in 2018 will mostly occur in areas that are already blue anyway, so it won't help you guys much

What's the deal with the greay states?

>California would be a Republican state if not for voter fraud
You're delusional.

The map OP used is misleading as hell. Pic related is the map you should be going by. If Hillary won the popular vote in a state you can bet your ass it's going blue in the mid terms.

I'm the OP, faggot

here's the shift from 2012 to 2016. Notice how Hillary somehow did better than Obama in California despite losing out in all these other states. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reminder: with control of 75% of state legislatures you can pass constitutional amendments.

You can outlaw faggotry, you can do literally anything.

So California supports women more than niggers, big deal. Although something is certainly sketchy about Utah. Source?

But it doesn't work that way. Amend the constitution if you want to change it; until then, fuck off. :-)

Reminder that if you don't get out and vote in all federal, state, and local elections then none of this matters. If you don't vote then anti-white communists will win elections and be the ones in power. If Dems win state legislatures they will pass sanctuary laws. Most importantly, if we don't keep Congress in the hands of the GOP, Trump's agenda will be stopped dead in its tracks.

The next big election is in Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district on March 13th, vote for Rick Saccone. This should be our number one focus and priority. A loss of this seat would be disastrous. Do you know what district you live in? Are you registered to vote? Let's get to work!

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article195212424.html

Who should we support in the West Virginia Senate race? Joe needs to go.

McMullin siphoned off a lot of votes from Trump. That's why it shifted blue

Wrong.

Im worried because in all the swing states Trump won, he won by such razor thin margins.

In PA for example, I think 5.5 million voted, but I think he only won by 70k, and it was that thin in a lot of swing states he won.

If the left manage to mobilize or get enthusiasm, or if Trump loses enthusiasm, we might be in trouble, unless we win a ton of true converts.

I keep hoping we can get the youth vote. People graduating 10th grade this year can vote in 2020.

I'm referring to Utah, dipshit

are you a leftist or a black piller on our side by the way? No leftist would use the word "nigger"

What the fuck is wrong with Utah

>San Diego & Orange
>The only somewhat redeemable coastal areas
Fuck the rest of Commiefornia. If we deported the 30 million illegals Orange & San Diego might be saved.
The rest of the shit hole is beyond repair.

I don't know how optimistic I can be about November. Democlaps are absolutely rabid and motivated to vote. If the GOP can't get the turnout they're going to have a bad time. I want to spit up this blackpill but I'm not feeling good about this.

>If the GOP can't get the turnout they're going to have a bad time

If

also, only the sperged out leftists will turn out. Moderate democrats can be won over to our side

Im not so sure. I think the media has a lot of hype, but Im not sure its actually in the street. All their identity groups are vocal but small, and for all their bitching, show-boating, dramatics and posturing, cant be bothered to vote half the time anyways. Campus theatrics just aren't reality, and it appears the left have invested way too heavily in it.

I'll say blackpilled but in reality I'm just being realistic. Like pointed out Trump barely won a lot of key states and I believe that's because the media pushed the "Clinton landslide" meme too hard and suppressed her own voter turnout. No congressmen/senators have Trumps charisma though.

Democrats are so pissed off about that loss they are going to be throwing mountains of cash at every race and bussing people from county to county to vote. Don't get your hopes up.

>No congressmen/senators have Trumps charisma though

Thats a good point to remember. Things like that matter.

Wow, this thread is even more reddit than /ptg/. How is that even possible?

if they get voter ID laws in place, the entire country will likely vote Red. The country is tired of this bullshit

>but in reality I'm just being realistic

the motto of all defeatist pessimist faggots

much of those 'key states' were BLUE for generations, and there will be many local GOP candidates more popular in their particular area than Trump is

At least it isn't one of those anti-nazi threads.

That would be nice. I hope the GOP is in real gear this time. I remember personally that Trumps primary ground game was so meager and rushed.

Here in PA, we have an odd system where you have to know which elector will actually vote for your guy, so you have to vote for them. Ron Paul taught me about that.

The Trump campaign was fighting a lot of Cruzbots here, and we didnt know who the electors were until three days before primary day, and it was murder trying to get the word out in time.

At least I can dump my nazi folder in those threads. I don't think there's anything that can counteract this kind of faggotry.

eh it is just boring watching them stuck in the bread and circus cycle of right/left.

The anti-Nazi threads are non-starters. They never bring anything substantial, so I rarely find the need to respond.

Overemphasizing the weaknesses in their radical platform will suppress rational voters.

Why are you listening to the Obvious black pill shill in this thread? here is the future that will be stomping on the Democrats face and there is nothing they can do about it.

As AA Vote for Democrats as a racial block Whites will vote for Republicans this is why Deportations are so important.

And its not just America that the Right are becoming the Natural home for young White voters.

They had a strong never Trump movement and had the state with a third party candidate that came closest to winning the state. That third party candidate siphoned off tons of votes from Trump

This is why Democrats are pro-immigration and legalization. They know the more immigrants they can get legalized and voting, the more they can overthrow the core white vote. That's their goal.

Democrats by definition are the anti-white party.

Don't count on it. The brainwashing runs deep and the media will run cover.

Yeah but McMuffin alone can't explain the very strong pull towards Clinton, can he?

Drive home the message that a vote for Republicans under Trump is a vote for a secure white future across the globe and get White Turnout through the roof. Democrats will only win if they Demoralise you.

ME NE FREGO

if there was so much voter fraud why the fuck was it in California and not Florida?

it wasn't a "strong pull towards Clinton"

it was the margin between Romney and Obama being much higher than the margin between Trump and Clinton because

>McMullin

>Trump didn't have the Mormon advantage that Romney had. George W. Bush didn't get as high as Romney

no voter ID needed in California

Mormons are the epitome of cuckservative neo-cons.

Romney is a clown

And over here you have the shareblue shill.

>based on distributed popular vote
>49-47 = 423-115
>no third party electors at all even though some third parties got 1% or more of the vote
Even if the EC were to be voting based on a 50-state-wide interstate compact popular vote system as has been proposed, this should be like 281-258, assuming a threshold of 5% (though we'd probably have like a 0.001% threshold realistically)

You are retarded.

too much blue in texas there

bump