Why is NASA doing this sirs!?

Why is NASA doing this sirs!?

arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/nasa-has-pulled-jeanette-epps-just-months-before-her-first-flight/

Just because she was poised to make incredible history and be one of the greatest Astronauts of all time and eclipse a lot of previous White males they decided it wasn't going to happen? MotherFuckers.

Women have Fucking proven that they can do these things just as well as men! You MotherFuckers better start getting on board right this second! I mean she is only one of two from her class that hasn't been given the opportunity yet to go into space. That's Fucking Bullshit! BULL! SHIT!

blacks were the first astronauts

Maybe the crew aboard the space station has a word to say and they didn't want to deal with this current pointless feminist racial shit. I mean they have a job, I can understand.

How can she slap me, sir?

She was previously in the CIA. You can trust her.

That's a man.

>Why is NASA doing this sirs!?

Maybe she got pregnant.

At 47? Fuck off Ralph! Go fucking go Fucking jerk off to Star Trek MotherFucker!

>Women have fucking prov..
by losing toolbags in space and making multiple unforced errors

Women + Niggers go build your own spaceship.

>/
SHOWED PUSSY IN BLACKED VIDIA?

I have top secret high level intel.
>Trump plans to blow up the shuttle
>Then he'll use it to unite the country as s white man mourns le based female space chimp
>Gets more money for NASA
>NASA builds super space age high tech Wall using captured meteor

>unsure if we wuz kangz or monkey in space joke

1. NASA has very strict guidelines about who they send into space.
2. NASA has done this before with people who weren't niggers.
3. NASA normally doesn't give an explanation as to why.
4. This is nothing out of the ordinary.

Is OP's hair dyed bright purple, neon pink, or Ronald McDonald red?

Who the FUCK are you?

Based leaf

Answer the question

Yes, indeed.

Topkek lad

>Why is NASA doing this sirs!?

Somebody blew the whistle how much she was helped by cheating to meet the standards in the name of Social Justice Narcissism (like female fire fighters and female officers in the military)?

Maybe a medical or some other test she failed. They check for a large amount of shit that gets a lot of people shit canned from going to space.

Also NASA stopped sending monkeys into space due to PETA push back.

Word spread that she was planning on doing a BLM protest on the ISS.

Underrated post

She tried to take a knee during launch, then the space cops found a kilo of weed in her purse.

she worked for the CIA for 7 years where she specialized in reverse-engineering enemy technology. she also would have flown on a Russian soyuz capsule.

do the math