What happened to journalism?

Side note: this was the first result in google for “memo”

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800
youtube.com/watch?v=X7EJ_ngqnrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the absolute state of western freedom of information

Jesus H. Christ.. all you Trumpcunts need a hot blast of diarrhea released in your dumb faces..

Oh man, the shit storm on the release of this documents is going to be biblical

3 (((rolling stone))) threads in the catalog right now.

Makes you think.

Yeah, while all you fucking retards jerking off over a giant nothing burger.. please do go find a fire and die in it. Cunt.

Sam Hyde.. your 14 year old little man-crush.. as funny as rectal cancer and about as smart as goat shit. You losers are the absolute bottom of the barrel garbage.

gotta save all these articles for reference. there will come a time where they will be studied as overt coverups for government corruption

Good try Nunes!
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-trump-russia-nra-connection-heres-what-you-need-to-know-w515615
nydailynews.com/news/world/deutsche-bank-suspicious-kushner-transactions-report-article-1.3765800

>being this buttrekt

>MUH RUSSIAN BOTS!!

If it exposes criminality, I wouldn't give a fuck if the information came from flying purple people eaters.

god damned degenerate fuck.

kill yourself.

the shilling....

What a useless commy rag

subhuman retard

These are terrible.
You should re-evaluate your life choices and get right with Jesus.

>What happened to journalism?

Easy answer: they got used to MAKING the news, telling people what to think instead of any semblance of competent reporting.

based thumbnail poster

Baby boy.. please do try suicide soon.

Nigger

>they still haven't confessed that they're doublespeaking by calling Sup Forums Russian bots

That doesn't sound like American english.
Are you here on an H1B?

The memo is a conspiracy meme created by Russia.

sure thing sweety

Imagine getting this triggered.

I hate the media so much

Why is his head fried chicken?

2008: Obama runs on the people's interest in government transparency.
2018: lmao, is wanting government transparency the hottest meme of 2018? CLICK HERE

What a decade it's been.

Right after you give me your address so I can bludgeon you to death with a hammer.

Jew spotted.

Holy fuck every article is quoting this shit hole of a website claiming MUH RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
>Hamilton 68
This is from their own "About" section.
All you have to do is tweet some shit that lines up with a story on RT. Boom! You're a Russian Bot!

BLYAT!

Shareblue really kicking it into high gear tonight, I wonder why.

It means something else in his native country.

Sup Forums undoubletly has russian bots. America is the biggest antagonist for russian interests world wide, Sup Forums is extremely divisive for our nation, of course they would attempt it more here. Hell, 48% of posts of the amerimutt meme over the past month were from russian IP's (based on a post from here)

Imagine your entire family being lit on fire in front of you.. I look forward to seeing if it will trigger you, little baby cunt.

Oh sweetie.
That's not how the internet works.

Now go sit in the corner and think about Jesus.

>Be so up your own ass you cite Hamilton 68
>A site so fucking retarded it considers foxnew.com, hannity.com, zerohedge.com, truepundit.com, breitbart.com, etc. to be RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA!

12 gauge > hammer

does shareblue pay well?

Did you save the post?
Screencap it?
Archive it?
Because if you have, I'd love to see that post.

>Everything that embarrasses Democrats is Russian propaganda!
You're a fucking idiot. Look at this shit. You'd think Russia wanted Reagan to emasculate them and destroy the USSR.

>le russian bots
Doesn't this document actually detail how these russia connections were generated by the dems?

L E F T Y P O L getting BTFOOOO and triggered!!!

100% what is the evidence for this that they present???? It's nothing right but give me a quick rundown of the argument however bad it is.

>our nation

Ahhahahaha. Ahmed, you crack me up.
How's your goat's teets? Did they ever recover?

Dunno what's in the memo, but you guys are sure messed up over /something/.

What's in the memo?

>Rolling Stone
>2012+6
You mean the magazine that ran a fake rape story and venerated a terrorist on their cover?

They all cite Hamilton 68, which if you check out:
>nice trips
Is fucking retarded. They don't have a white paper, which they abso-fucking-lutely should considering what they claim to do. They just have a vague as fuck "about section" that leaves a crater of a fucking edge case to their logic.

i will laugh so fucking hard...

>being so triggered you post thumbnails

Awwwww.
Siwwy widdle interned tough guys are just the darndest lil' buggers.

Would a lolly cheer you up little miss?

>Russian Twitter bots wrote a memo about illegal FISA warrants about a fake Russian dossier about fake Trump escapades in Russia

pottery

can't respond. bot is rebooting...

It's not about hillary. It's worse.

>projecting this bad
Sure thing, kid.

jew

Underrated

ITS CLEAR

Never seen shills so desperate to SHUT IT DOWN before.

kek

edgy triggred libnigger

Underrated post

Shove that mudslime piece of shit up your ass, commie fuck.

twitter will be sending out emails alerting you if you retweeted any russian posts since 2016, be prepared

fuck you nigger rectal cancer is hilarious

ass cancer lmao

guess where you get it. getting dick in your ass. it's literally faggot ass cancer. hilarious

As POTUS, Trump can declassify any document. The reason he hasn't done it is because the Carter Page Fisa application has all kinds of bad shit fro Trump.

Hahahaha, is that really the best you can do?

A lot of shills today. They seem worried.

its literally this

>(((super pac)))#2904022 tracks websites that mention "russian propaganda" and they just LIT UP DUDE BY 28,000%.

of course diversity hiring causes you to have a workforce of 70 iq morons who cant understand that a story having a 28,000% surge in mention becuase it didnt exist 2 days ago is normal.

Or,
he's using it as leverage, just as he describes in his books, to get a better deal concerning DACA and the wall.

No, it's because the last time he did it, they screamed like babbies for a month about impeaching him for it.

>just CHAD my shit up

It will be so deeply funny and satisfying when these marxist kike presstitute demons are lined up and shot to death on live television.

>MUH RUSSIA
Thank you to all the faggot pedocrats for the non-stop comedy.

>the memo doesn't contain anything interesting but we can't release it

the absolute state of """"journalism""""

HOLY SHIT! "little baby cunt".... LOL HOW THE FUCK WILL HE EVER RECOVER?! How can you be this bad at insults in current year? Doesn't Shareblue at least require new hires to have used the internet before? Fucking hilarious.

(((Rolling Stone)))

I wish I could see your face when your children are raped

>Right wing conspiracy
>Started by US Senators

>If you visit these sites
>You're a Russian Bot

Hey man,
go easy on him. It's his first day and english isn't his first language.

I will volunteer to hose their blood of the sidewalk. I cannot wait.

kek wew laddy

>MSM now calling it a conspiracy
>MSM says this is all the work of Russia
I can already see it now. Little more than Nunes writing generally that the Russian conspiracy is bullshit and Obama administration abused spying powers. Shareblue/Reddit/NYT/MSNBC all respond with YEAH THAT'S WHAT A GUILTY RUSSIAN CONSPIRATOR WOULD SAY. And then comes the forgetting again.

>that pic
thanks for the laugh friend I needed that

>This is what the media think we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7EJ_ngqnrk

Imagine being this frightened of a memo.

I've never visited these URLs. Does that mean I can't be a Russian bot?
I also voted Glumpf in exchange for ten million rubles and have yet to receive payment. Who do I call?

That fucking image.
My sides!

Thank you opp. I just now realize that I must be a Russian bot.

Color me surprised, the lugenpress never sleeps.

IT'S AFRAID

Kek it's very afraid

Viewtiful Joe Bernstein detected

“Good try” lol So did you get hired on Upwork or something? When is bathtime in the river gonna be? Lol