GET HYPE FOR CARROT
GET HYPE FOR CAESAR
GET HYPE FOR FORMER MARINE GUY

Don't forget Gastino and Cedar

Explain this.

Explain this

Reminder that you only need 1 red glyph

in Davy Jones' locker

He said "where" he is, retard. Not "what" he is.

Year of Jinbe's death

My favorite shitposts in One Piece threads are:
WHERE MY NIGGA ZORO posts
NamixUssop doujin posts
Ichiji (leave X to me) posts
Urouge posts
ZEHAHAHA posts (whatever happened to this one?)
Buggy D. Clown posts

What are some of your favorite posts?

The Job posts

carrotposters

Urouge murked him

Invincible Captain Jack!

YEAR OF (insert your favorite phrase)

Holy shit these character songs are awesome. How come I've never heard of them before?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCYP1lGzWyU&index=2&list=PLxsqZdtPuZMRIYol-SjepCltmQhQpyPTh

Blackbeard's one is legendary
youtube.com/watch?v=mzEKfFAbvNQ

S P O O P E D
P
O
O
P
E
D
SHOCKING intimidation by a VICIOUS scary bun
Nice trips too.

Got killed by big mom probably.

glad to see more buggy d clown posters

she probably join Urouge's crew. His Mad Monk D was too irresistible to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ixJ5-kTtMg

the only best singer

Doflamingo's is the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=olUfINDJUTk

EVERYONE SHARE YOUR UROUGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

The only good one is

>Another chapter
>No Monet

Nice

The other ones are insufferable

Damn this stuff is pretty cool. How did they pull all this off?

And 0 seeders on nyaa.pantsu. Fuck anybody got a link to download it all?

You forgot Gastino posts

>NamixUssop doujin posts
All of the other types you said can vary from time to time when they're posted, this one is always the same. What's the appeal of this one?

>Gastino Borsalino

Buggy Sakazuki is the hero we need and derserve

Carrot posting is the best thing to ever happen to these threads

She's in.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Kizaru, Akainu, and Aokiji are their alias, you idiot.

In your dreams.

Fucking die, Carrotfags.

>got so lost that not even Oda can find him

It didn't have to end this way

No. You die.

We wouldn't want to copy you

Zoroposter is great, I even made him some oc.

The fact that you autists compliment and praise these attention whoring shitposters is fucking embarrassing. It's like I'm on MAL, jesus fuck.

>N______ ur B____

Nakama ur Bun

She's like a chimera ant.

I honestly can't think of a better girl/sister for Luffy. They get along so damn well.

Becoming a good fuckbuddy for the mad monk.

It's nice, Robin is too mature to get in on the more youthful gags and Nami is too much of a bitch.

>tfw no job this week
>tfw we all jobbed in waiting for waiting extra week for new chapter
ODDA

Nigga Zoro
Jinbei's death
NamixUsopp
carrot's ass

What did Shanks mean by betting his arm on the next generation? What does he gain with this bet?

He's in.

>What does he gain with this bet?

A way to distract people from realizing that haki was never planned, and initially it was just a regular "mean look" shounen cliche.

He's in.

In my nightmares.

In his grave.

Shanks is going to betray Luffy and he bet on his arm for Luffy's loyalty in order to become pirate king.

I'm on to your shit Shanks. You can't fool me nigga.

10th

11th

12th

Best fucking Nakamas

Can we have a serious talk about this fucking "jobbing" thing not just in OP but every shonen now. I thought it only applied to people who gets hyped up alot only to lose to someone weak. But now literally everyone who is not operating at 100% bad ass all the time or there is a suspicion they might go get taken down is now a "Jobber", thats god damn fucking stupid. So now no character can ever have a victory because the losing character was a "jobber". Judge, who btw is super interesting character

(just in case any of you say hes not, an unfit leader of a feared evil army only doing it out of honor of his family and trying to get it back even if it means making your sons into heartless monsters and forming an alliance with one of the most heartless criminals in the see)

but no, he's not CRAZY HYPE STRONG, so he's a jobber. I know Naruto and Bleach ended but cmon I know the fanbase wasn't always like this. I know its just a meme, but I don't get why you people do this to yourselves, it's a bummer going through these threads to be completely honest

Smoker and Sanji are still the kings of jobbing

>no chapter for large amount of time
>Buggy D. Clown edits
>Gastino is Caesar/Sogeking is Usopp conspiracy theories

We'll get Sogeking, Gangster Gastino, Chopper-Mask and Lucy to all make a crew. They'd be completely unstoppable.

Not really a shitpost but I love the impostor edits

Eventually he stopped waiting.. and thinking.

Is there some are of an Impostor Big Emperor?

So, can we bet that Oda has already designed and ordered all of Big Mom's children and like Whitebeard's commanders, they will all be revealed in some extra material once the arcs over? I mean, with the importance he places on mentioning which birth order they are, and the fact he reveals things like Opera being quintuplets, I have to imagine he did design them all and a lot of them have just been appearing regularly in the background.

It's a fucking meme. A joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously dude.
Stop jobbing to humour

A bunch of her kids are probably dead.

post them goldenweeks

Is gastino, dare I say it, unjobbable?

but he already jobbed to insults

I'd find that easy to believe if not for the fact that so many of the oldest ones are the ones that have been named and are so prominent. Either that means almost all of them are alive or when one dies, they just all move up a ranking as if the dead ones never existed.

Usopp is the straw hat that jobs the least.

You can't refute this

>if you job, you're erased from the family history
Hilarious lol

He jobs to fear

It's very much par for the course in the OP universe, history and organizations and events are regularly erased from existence every day. So much of the stuff we've seen just in the series never officially happened, which only makes it more reasonable to believe so much of what we're told about others didn't happen either.

>tfw you didn't save the one picture with her butt

You can't job if no one expects you to win

fucking naruto and bleach faggots

>Naruto and Bleach end
>suddenly shipping fuckers start appearing in One Piece threads
>they keep wanting Monet and Carrot as Nakama and start waifuposting
>jobposting
>anti-Sanji shitposting

Fuck off Hiatusfag

I've never seen anyone use job outside the OP stealth general. Job as an anime term was basically born here.

Why is Smoothie weaker than others commanders? She wasn't even able to fight off one dead musician.

The islands are paired and point to the one opposite to them, dumbass.

Does One Piece get any good again? I dropped it after the time-skip because it was really boring. Should I power through?

Actually, it doesn't distract from it at all but rather reinforces that haki didn't exist at that point in the story because the only reason he would've had to bet his arm is if he couldn't use haki

Doesn't have a penis, stop shitting up threads with meme questions you already know the answer to

I think that Perospero was a commander but got beaten by Uroque and Big Mom moved him to do different job he is doing now.

Simple, it's equidistant from each of the four points

Nah, nothing indicates he's a power guy and he's very comfortable in his job to have just been defeated and disgraced

No, you can just fuck off.

What's your problem?

as someone who stopped reading during fishman island, zou and whole cake island completely revitlized my interest in one piece
so yes

no